Author Topic: Levrone feels like a soilder?  (Read 13094 times)

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
Levrone feels like a soilder?
« on: December 25, 2006, 01:57:44 PM »
in his video he says everytime he's half-assing a workout he'll look up at the american flag and remember all the lives the soilders gave so that he could workout... ermmm somehow i don't think all those lives were lost so levrone could compete in the ifbb...

so in conclusion, kevin you are NOT a soilder... :)

but full blown has sold more CD's than kevin federline!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Levrone feels like a soilder?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 02:19:02 PM »
Whenever I hear that spiel he made I feel very embarassed for Kevin.  I feel embarassed because I clock it for a horrendous attempt at being "epic" when in fact it seemed like a half baked piece of bad PR. 

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 02:22:58 PM »
What the hell is a "soilder?"

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 02:26:12 PM »
in his video he says everytime he's half-assing a workout he'll look up at the american flag and remember all the lives the soilders gave so that he could workout... ermmm somehow i don't think all those lives were lost so levrone could compete in the ifbb...
that's not what he meant at all moron.  he said that them fighting and dieing for the US is what allows him to do what he does, and anytime he's half assing it he looks up at the flag and remembers that fact and stops half assing it out of respect and appreciation for out great soldiers fallen and alive.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2006, 02:26:30 PM »

a person that shits his pants..
carpe` vaginum!

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2006, 02:28:36 PM »
Whenever I hear that spiel he made I feel very embarassed for Kevin.  I feel embarassed because I clock it for a horrendous attempt at being "epic" when in fact it seemed like a half baked piece of bad PR. 
you're an aussie, shut the fuck up.  levrone is a great man for showing his respect for our soldiers.

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2006, 02:36:57 PM »
you're an aussie, shut the f**k up.  levrone is a great man for showing his respect for our soilders.

fixed

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2006, 02:38:42 PM »

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2006, 02:39:46 PM »
that's not what he meant at all moron.  he said that them fighting and dieing for the US is what allows him to do what he does, and anytime he's half assing it he looks up at the flag and remembers that fact and stops half assing it out of respect and appreciation for out great soldiers fallen and alive.

yup thats what he meant. (not that there's any truth in that)
Z

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2006, 02:43:53 PM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2006, 02:45:55 PM »
McFarland said that when Levrone prepared for a show he locked himself in and put on Military clothes and played with toy soldiers.  ???

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2006, 02:46:40 PM »
Look again.
ok i see it, 'soilders' great,  funny ::)

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2006, 02:51:32 PM »
yup thats what he meant. (not that there's any truth in that)
our military is what has kept, and keeps us safe.  no 2 ways about it.  whether you want to be an idiot liberal and argue whether some particular war current or in the past that the US is/was involved in did or did not keep the US and its citizens safe is irrelevant.  without our soldiers we would be nothing, that's a fact.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2006, 02:53:29 PM »
our military is what has kept, and keeps us safe.  no 2 ways about it.  whether you want to be an idiot liberal and argue whether some particular war current or in the past that the US is/was involved in did or did not keep the US and its citizens safe is irrelevant.  without our soldiers we would be nothing, that's a fact.

i cant remember the last time america was threaten. oh yeah must've been the indians.
Z

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2006, 02:54:33 PM »

so in conclusion, kevin you are NOT a soilder... :)

but full blown has sold more CD's than kevin federline!

I CAN TELL YOU THE TIME I WALK IN TO KEVIN'S ROOM BEFORE THE MR OLYMPIA ONE YEAR HE WAS SITTING IN CORNER IN CHAIR NEAR THE BED...ACROOS ON THE NIGHT STAND WAS A GUN...HE LOOKE DAT ME AND SAID ...YOU MUST TAKE THIS SERIOUS IT IS WAR.....YEP IT WAS INTERESTING I KID YOU NOT :)

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2006, 02:56:52 PM »
haha why would he have that gun?

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2006, 02:57:56 PM »
i cant remember the last time america was threaten. oh yeah must've been the indians.

you know why(in your oppinion) america hasn't been 'threatened'? because of our brave soldiers, our military, you completely missed the entire point of my post.  nice comprehension skills ::)

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2006, 03:08:49 PM »
haha why would he have that gun?

Maybe if he'd capped Ronnie or Dorian, he'd have gotten a Sandow. ;D

Based on prev experience, I still say Leveone was too arrogant and took his BB celebrity WAY too seriously.  I wonder if sitting at casting calls has helped any...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2006, 03:12:06 PM »
you know why(in your oppinion) america hasn't been 'threatened'? because of our brave soldiers, our military, you completely missed the entire point of my post.  nice comprehension skills ::)

i gotcha. just checking. you believe the whole "unless we send our young, poor, uneducated, fooled soldiers to some far-away land to fight for whatever reason, our freedom is threaten'-story. i dont. we'll just have to leave it at that or this will be moved to the politics board and become one of those 200 pages threads (where 240 joins in the middle and starts to post conspiracy theories)

::)
Z

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2006, 03:18:48 PM »

A person that had time to "get away alive".... if he didn't, then he is a Hero".

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2006, 04:14:26 PM »
I CAN TELL YOU THE TIME I WALK IN TO KEVIN'S ROOM BEFORE THE MR OLYMPIA ONE YEAR HE WAS SITTING IN CORNER IN CHAIR NEAR THE BED...ACROOS ON THE NIGHT STAND WAS A GUN...HE LOOKE DAT ME AND SAID ...YOU MUST TAKE THIS SERIOUS IT IS WAR.....YEP IT WAS INTERESTING I KID YOU NOT :)

Bodybuilders should have a basic abc's course requirement for competing.
just push some weight!

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2006, 05:17:17 PM »
One thing is for sure, Kevin did say some pretty strange things in M3.
And he acted really strange.. not to mention the 100 pound dumbell
curl thing  :o

I'd hope someone with an inside view could tell more about it.
What was the deal with that? Earl? Anyone?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2006, 06:21:09 PM »
Did he by any chance use a lot of recreational drugs? Also is it true he drank a lot of booze, even during contest prep?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2006, 07:05:19 PM »
that's not what he meant at all moron.  he said that them fighting and dieing for the US is what allows him to do what he does, and anytime he's half assing it he looks up at the flag and remembers that fact and stops half assing it out of respect and appreciation for out great soldiers fallen and alive.

exactly

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2006, 07:05:51 PM »
One thing is for sure, Kevin did say some pretty strange things in M3.
And he acted really strange.. not to mention the 100 pound dumbell
curl thing  :o

I'd hope someone with an inside view could tell more about it.
What was the deal with that? Earl? Anyone?

I don't know

for whatever reason he wasn't himself

E
E