Author Topic: Video of Muslim mob attack on Ahmadiyah in Indonesia Feb 6  (Read 3795 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Video of Muslim mob attack on Ahmadiyah in Indonesia Feb 6
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2011, 11:22:26 AM »
Yes my friend and not only malmo, I live in the second biggest city and
its just as fucked up here. ALL my friends (even the foreigners) are
fleeing to other ares of the city. Nobody wants to put there children
in the same kindergarten or school as somalis, when they outnumber
the nonmuslim children they will bully them for being infidels.

Sad. And this is happening all over Europe, too.  :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2011, 11:30:47 AM »
Because whites in general are pussies in the face of these barbarians and savages, these countries have refused to demand assimiliation for fear of the dreaded "R" word being hurled at them. 

So in return for their, and our, cowardice over bullshit racial sensitivities, we have allowed the most barbaric, insane, animalistic, savage, and evil behaviors to fester and grow like a plague. 

We, and they, have only ourselves and themselves to blame for this.  We allow people to immigrate who have no business being here, we tolerate evil behaviors and beliefs, and its only emboldening these people. 

Either we deal with it now, or we deal with a much worse problem later on. 

Sad but true. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2011, 11:32:54 AM »
She went from a panzie ass lib to a flaming right winger seeing the destruction these locusts bring with them. 

Of course Straw will be the first one volunteering to be stoned and tossed in a well he is so guilt ridden. 

as usual, your comments make no sense at all

you should be very aware about my views on religious wack jobs and especially muslim wack jobs

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2011, 11:40:58 AM »
as usual, your comments make no sense at all

you should be very aware about my views on religious wack jobs and especially muslim wack jobs

Not really, I have never seen you say a word on it unless its trashing catholics. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2011, 12:11:31 PM »
Not really, I have never seen you say a word on it unless its trashing catholics. 

really

are you joking

you're on here 24/7 and that's all you can remember?

that explains alot

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2011, 12:52:24 PM »
Because whites in general are pussies in the face of these barbarians and savages, these countries have refused to demand assimiliation for fear of the dreaded "R" word being hurled at them. 

So in return for their, and our, cowardice over bullshit racial sensitivities, we have allowed the most barbaric, insane, animalistic, savage, and evil behaviors to fester and grow like a plague. 

We, and they, have only ourselves and themselves to blame for this.  We allow people to immigrate who have no business being here, we tolerate evil behaviors and beliefs, and its only emboldening these people. 

Either we deal with it now, or we deal with a much worse problem later on. 

Sad but true. 

If you posted like this all the time we would never have an argument. I 100% agree

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2011, 12:54:55 PM »
If you posted like this all the time we would never have an argument. I 100% agree

There is nothing wrong with agreeing with someone on one topic, but disagreeing on another.  I think that is half the problem in current US politics.....it's either all this or all that.... people need to start thinking for themselves.

In regards to muslims.....it is a problem for ALL of us.  the people who should be screaming the loudest are feminists, artists, free-speech types, etc.... but because they consider themselves a particular political type, they aren't allowed to.  Very sad.