Author Topic: GH15- He did help me personally as a bodybuilder!  (Read 81762 times)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: GH15- He did help me personally as a bodybuilder!
« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2012, 05:13:11 AM »
". . . you have to understand how AD50 works. . . "

I was taking Anadrol 50 in 1982. I know how Anadrol works.

Those 300-500mg's daily doses just seem completely unnecessary, but I try to live and learn.
bro,
just because you take something, doesn't mean you understand how something works....
you tried to be a wiseass with your smiling cat ... and failed ...  ;D
then a legit bodybuilder confirmed my post.... and you got all "well i like to learn" lolol......
i could be a wiseass now and post a pic of a dog with his tail between his legs.... ;)

a50 has 2 faces..... it can work wonders or it can make you a bloated mess.....
reasons why i have mentioned earlier...

Be Happy,
Optimus

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2012, 05:48:55 AM »
Is irmão Optimus the good side of Gh15's fragmented psyche ??? :D
Trans Milkshake.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2012, 05:56:08 AM »
Is irmão Optimus the good side of Gh15's fragmented psyche ??? :D

he's a manifestation of his artistic side, with his poetic-style of writing

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2012, 04:52:57 PM »
he's a manifestation of his artistic side, with his poetic-style of writing
lol you guys!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

i am Optimus.... gh15 = god of hormones..... i am just an elf....
i am a fella that trains since i was 18.... i am 32 now....
not competed much, because i just did not see reason to after a few shows...
i have no drive to compete... as it does not make me money... lol.... why go thru all the trouble , and not get paid? however i love to train and be in shape and bigger then the average person...
also like i explained on several occaisons i have witnessed the truth of the cult very early in my life...
and decided to train just for me....
i am a big dude though....when cruising i am 106/107 kilos.... full force about 120.... at 6'2... always single digits.... sometimes a waterfountain though... yeah i like to eat...lol!!
i did study a lot on drugs... PED's, you know reading about it.... trying stuff.. on myself, and some of my bb friends....
i have prepped guys.... some regional, some international...it's kinda my hobby... i like that aspect of bb ... the chemicals...
HOWEVER!!!! i truly want bb to go back to the late 80's....
so BAN slin.... i hate slin... slin is what ruined bb..... slin and abuse of hgh....
hgh is wonderfull... but should not be abused.... 5-10 iu of legit, LEGIT!!! hgh is what athletes should use for longer periods...a blast once in a while can be usefull though....
take that dose of hgh.....go easy on test....
add good amounts of primo, eq, tren, masteron...(except stanozolol... that is crap!! for everybody... it's worthless steroid...)
that way you built great physiques...
not these abominations we see today!!
Be Happy,
Optimus

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2012, 04:59:51 PM »
lol you guys!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

i am Optimus.... gh15 = god of hormones..... i am just an elf....
i am a fella that trains since i was 18.... i am 32 now....
not competed much, because i just did not see reason to after a few shows...
i have no drive to compete... as it does not make me money... lol.... why go thru all the trouble , and not get paid? however i love to train and be in shape and bigger then the average person...
also like i explained on several occaisons i have witnessed the truth of the cult very early in my life...
and decided to train just for me....
i am a big dude though....when cruising i am 106/107 kilos.... full force about 120.... at 6'2... always single digits.... sometimes a waterfountain though... yeah i like to eat...lol!!
i did study a lot on drugs... PED's, you know reading about it.... trying stuff.. on myself, and some of my bb friends....
i have prepped guys.... some regional, some international...it's kinda my hobby... i like that aspect of bb ... the chemicals...
HOWEVER!!!! i truly want bb to go back to the late 80's....
so BAN slin.... i hate slin... slin is what ruined bb..... slin and abuse of hgh....
hgh is wonderfull... but should not be abused.... 5-10 iu of legit, LEGIT!!! hgh is what athletes should use for longer periods...a blast once in a while can be usefull though....
take that dose of hgh.....go easy on test....
add good amounts of primo, eq, tren, masteron...(except stanozolol... that is crap!! for everybody... it's worthless steroid...)
that way you built great physiques...
not these abominations we see today!!

amen, brother!  8)

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2012, 05:29:16 PM »
Just an elf? JUST AN ELF ?!?! Hold you pointy eared little elf head high you are in the company of HAND PICKED cult icons like apply85 (I know apply who? LOL!). If all elfs were "regular" like this guy I would have no problem with them.  ;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #106 on: March 16, 2012, 05:35:25 PM »
Right that's it Optimus, Dustin and Rearden have made me see the light.

I'm going to be an elf, either an agnostic one of an aetheist one.
Trans Milkshake.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #107 on: March 16, 2012, 06:07:35 PM »
reasoning??????????????
euhhmmmm to get as freaky as possible???
you have to understandd how a50 works...
when you are  fat ass.... your body doesn't handle aromatizing steroids the same way as when you are fairly lean...you will only hold water and get fat...
when lean there is a lot less estrogen/progesteron sides...
now when there is a decent amount of hgh in your blood , your body can handle even more steroids...
add oxy when lean = direct increase in volume.... keep dose normal.. 100/150 mg a day...
add oxy when lean and with hgh in system.... same increase in volume only even better, and you can handle way more.... pro's are usually on vey high doses of hgh... hence the 500 mg of a50... or bit less... or a bit more... lol...

don't ask me to back this up with scientific proof... this is hands on , frontline experience..... ;D ;D

impressive stuff bro. I use turkish anapolon and it's fucking magic.   100mg a day and by day 20 I'm in the mirror going what the fuck. Unforunately I can't eat for shit on it so it's counterproductive for me when bulking >:(
l

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #108 on: March 16, 2012, 07:38:04 PM »
impressive stuff bro. I use turkish anapolon and it's fucking magic.   100mg a day and by day 20 I'm in the mirror going what the fuck. Unforunately I can't eat for shit on it so it's counterproductive for me when bulking >:(
lol... well know you know why so many pro's like to smoke weed... lol!!!
eq will solve the problem to...
 ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Swlabr

« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2012, 07:18:14 PM »
Blowing up right

friends,,this is last time i anser pms in regard to way to blow up right,,blow up with lines,,im tired of this same reptetive questions,,i said it in bible million times,,this is last time i write it ,,this is writen in stone so no ifs no buts,,no other thing than follow i dont want to get this stupdi questions again ,,its nto stupid but i keep answering and you keep asking same damn thing,,we are not the retardation society here,,bodybuild are smart when it come to loving their body so use your head and look through bible,,in anyway here are rules

1. ALWAYS GET AS LEAN AS POSSIBLE! before you blow up you have to be lean ,,a lean fella will alwyas look million time better than bloofy fella,,a lean fella will also respond to hormones much better than bloofy person and he is alot closer distance to become big if start from lean point,,

2. lean = 9% and under

3. the product to get you to the 9% and under shoudl ONLY be testosterona,,trenbolona,,masterona and if over 25 gh,,no other product should be used until you arre under 9% and in reality under 7% because betwen 9 and 7 it is what we call the twilight zone for the bodybuilr where depending on how his day was that how lean he will look,,you only look LEAN LEAN when constant 7% that means lean and ripped in relax positon not only lean

4. when you get under 9% and then continue to the 7% inbetween the 9 ad 7 you shoudl play and cycle the testosterona,, what gh15 mean....when you finally get to 8% and you can see abs lines show and skin getign  the pop look of muscle  with not much fat under the skin ...only then take the tesosterona prop that you used with trenbolona and masterona and change it to enanthate.....then you go to do blast with 1-2 grams of legit testosterona enanthate so you get thicker while blowing up in the single digit zone  of 8%,, this step is important,,again no orals only change of ester and increase dose of test from the 350-700mg a week of prop to 1-2 grams a week of enanthate,, that will blow you up lean and push the muscle even further from within the skin and you will go from your 200-210-lb 8% up to 220lb 7-8%

5. remnember the trenbolona ace shoudl alwys be there at any time,,what gh15 mean by that is never off the trenbolona always on if you can every day no matter how you cycle the testosterona doses and esters,, that will make you continue shed fat and increase lean muscle while blowing up from within with higher doses of testosterona enanthate ,, 

5. the above step is basically to thicken a physiqe that is going into te TOO LEAN phase ,,too lean can give impression of too weak ,,inorder to eliminate it ,,no matter how much abs you have or how many lines showing it can still be confused with too weak especialy in reality ,,so...inorder to eliminate it and get is thicker but GOOD THICKNESS OF QUALITY we add the testosterona in the doses i mentioned into the blast 

6. when you get  to your desire weight and size with single digit body fat preferably around 8% ,,then you reduce testosterona again and change it to prop,,you use prop 350-700mg a week  every day injects while incresign trenbolona usage and increasing equipona and masterona into high drive,,you push them full steam while reducing  testosterona ,,you also increase gh in that time,,you will get leaner eve mroe into the 6% zone after couple months whilel losing minimal weight and losing ZERO SIZE ,,actually you wil increase size while losing weight or atleast maintain muscle size to its fulness,,

7. finaly when you are 6% ,,then you can take out testosterona completely for few weeks get dry so the lines are clearly visible and definition is at all time best ,,maybe 2-3 whiel maintianing high anabolics ,,and after that 2-3weeks ...blast with anadrol or dianabol and you will blow up  into new size with 6-7 % body fat ,

8. the increase of hgh to very hgih doses and insulin addition should only come after all those steps when body is primed and ready ,,dont do it like phil heath befor ready but do it when redy! do it the way kukelo did it ,,the right way,,

9.   the addition of diuretic is necasery if you want to see anatomy chart but if not competing you do not need to see 4-5 % and 6% will sufice     to get where you need to ...diuretic will let you rebound even better  but this is preferebly if competing

10. diet realy dont matter down to 6% as long as you keep some balance and dont sit and drink oil all day long,,but eat where ever you want ,,again keep high protien and cycle the carbs right if know your body ,,remembee flat doesnt mean muscless it means temporary condition ,,

but ! always always remember pupil ,,LEAN > BLOOFY  ,,your mission is to get lean and only then grow!! this is the only way to the magazine physiqe and the physiqe you see on stage that you wonder how they get it ,,this is THE ONLY WAY,,

good luck

gh15 approved

L.L

« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2012, 07:36:58 PM »
a 32 y.o elf?/ the fuck , you didnt have enough playtime as a kid ,dude ;D

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2012, 07:43:13 PM »
fuck of back to mehiho wetback
Herpes

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2012, 07:50:13 PM »
i was just in a bar and some anorexic kid was asking me about supplements

i said supplements dont work

either use steroids or nothing at all

at least steroids work, with real science behind them

he said but steroids are bad

i said yes they are but drugs are also bad and yet you do them

he said yes you are right

Swlabr

« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2012, 07:51:50 PM »
i was just in a bar and some anorexic kid was asking me about supplements

i said supplements dont work

either use steroids or nothing at all

at least steroids work, with real science behind them

he said but steroids are bad

i said yes they are but drugs are also bad and yet you do them

he said yes you are right

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2012, 07:55:08 PM »

i wonder if he is going to steroid now

his arms really looked like anorexic

i'm not exagerating

they were smaller than those of a girl with a healthy (pretty lean) girl

Swlabr

« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2012, 07:57:11 PM »
i wonder if he is going to steroid now

his arms really looked like anorexic

i'm not exagerating

they were smaller than those of a girl with a healthy (pretty lean) girl

200 kg squat for 2 after 180 kg for 6... you mad?

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2012, 07:59:38 PM »
200 kg squat for 2 after 180 kg for 6... you mad?

very amazing

but i think i can achieve this one day since i do 5x170

squat is cool but in the end it's all about bench press big chest arms and so...

right?

Swlabr

« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2012, 08:00:47 PM »
very amazing

but i think i can achieve this one day since i do 5x170

squat is cool but in the end it's all about bench press big chest arms and so...

right?

If you follow gh15's advice you'll be doing 5x270.

think about it

think about it some more

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2012, 08:05:15 PM »
If you follow gh15's advice you'll be doing 5x270.

think about it

think about it some more

i think about it all the fucking time

it's making me crazy as you can see from irrational posting all the time

it's great and horrible at the same time

great results horrible crash after u stop

great muscles horrible acceleration of genetic defects like hairloss or cancers

growth of the hands and feet and head

i mean really

awesome and horrible things all together

and after all is done

only the horrible things remain

Swlabr

« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2012, 08:05:44 PM »
Regarding strength

no need for trenbolona when you look for strength and have tne and halotestin at hand,,

halo is the strongest drug when it comes to strength to ever been  created

tne just gets it into high drive

combo of both gets you very very strong but .....bloofy

there are powerlift who use trenbolona ace all over the place,, the ones who look like bodybuilder lol,, but over all the big fat powerlifters they love their tne and halo or tne and anadrola ,, those are their combos

gh15 approved

testosteorn ano ester ....by itself! with some anadrola/dianabola...or if you add some halotetin and trenbolona in one combo ort another...make you so strong ,,,that ofcourse you wont see it in muscle size lol it  just strength that fellas have to stop and just come to ask how you do it,, they stand with a strange look on their face want to knock their head into the wall ,, some of them like to watch it because they never seen such a thing before..

the 190-200lb bodybuild on testosterona no ester will be able to shoulder press 5 plates of 45 pouns each side of a hammer for 10 times ! again 190-200lb bodybuilder!,,ofcourse pound for pound they are the strongest fella in the world..and this is by the way part of the compounds the nortom fella takes..that scambag liar is on them

gh15 approved 

Swlabr

« Reply #120 on: March 17, 2012, 08:13:47 PM »
the protocoll for being a sucesful powerlifter goes through the kitchen and ofcourse lots of drugs,, lots of food is there!,,bodyfat doesnt matter persay ,,preferably in the 10-15% but can be higher,,

most sucesful powerlifter are strong to begin with even when natural ,,they have very strong tendoins and bones,,they wil put on the hammer shoulders 4 plates each side when completey natural and do 10-20 times no problem,,they will have 4 plates each side of the hammer an dpull down 10-20 times no problem ...as natural

when it come to drug intake,,

anapolona ,,halotestin ,,trenbolona and testosterona NO EASTER aka suspension either in oil or water... are PRIME PRIME PRIME DRUGS  for powerlifters,,they always load on them pre competitions since the drugs get you very strong VERY FAST!,, turinabol is nto used as much anymore due to much better drugs ,,

the main key with powerlifters is you want a quick power burst,,and you learn how to do it very fast and very effective,,the drugs i mentioned do just that ,,

when you take the combination of testosterona no easter and halotestin ....within 1 hour of intake you can walk through walls,,striaght out ,,if you are experienced bodybuild/powerlift you can go through wall and break records in that same session you do that day ,, within few days you really increase strength to a significant level ,,and in times to very impressive levels,,EXAMPLE: you did 2 plates each side of hammer delts..  after few dyas on tne and halotestin IF LEGIT ,,you will have 4 plates most likley 5 plates each side of that same hammer for the exact same number of reps  you did with 2 each side...

the combinations of tne halotestin anapolona and trenbolona ace...creates what we call now day the new BODYBUILD POWERLIFTER,,THOSE ARE THE ONES WHO LOOK LIKE BODYBUILDER BUT HAVE THE POWER OF A POWERLIFTER,,THEY ARE BOTH IN ONE PERSON ,,THEY USUALY DO THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD COMPETITIONS AND YOU CAN SEE THEM THERE DOING GREAT LIFTS,, MARIUS IS ONE BUT THERE ARE MANY,,

ofcourse like everything with bodybuild,,also with powerlift everything is dose dependent and has to be legit,,

gh15 approved

L.L

« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2012, 08:21:29 PM »
fuck of back to mehiho wetback

lol @ wetback, ? do you know where Malaga is , u stupid australian aka land of criminals?

Swlabr

« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2012, 08:23:48 PM »
Reading the bible just makes me want to inject 2 cc tren ace straight into my glute. ;D

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: March 18, 2012, 04:55:24 AM »
lol @ wetback, ? do you know where Malaga is , u stupid australian aka land of criminals?
yep just of roe highway along alexander drive ;)
Herpes

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #124 on: March 18, 2012, 10:47:43 AM »
a 32 y.o elf?/ the fuck , you didnt have enough playtime as a kid ,dude ;D

i have explained this before....
i have a trauma.... i was not allowed to play the part as ELF in my highschool play....
so i am really dealing with my trauma this way.... i get to be an elf....in fact i am wearing tights right now writing this post!

;D

Be Happy,
Optimus