Author Topic: Barack asking for money....  (Read 2306 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Barack asking for money....
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2008, 08:01:59 AM »
My statement wasn't to you. I know your from Pakistan.
You happened to respond before I finished my post.

It was on Benny.

Musharaff won't last if America goes into Pakistan without the government involved.
The Pakistani government is already signing deals with the Northern Provinces for limited autonomous rule.
http://www.business-standard.com/common/news_article.php?autono=329402&leftnm=5&subLeft=0&chkFlg=
Running with the Taliban hare while hunting with the American hound has had its inevitable consequences for Pakistan. The entire Northwest Frontier Province of Pakistan is today under virtual Taliban control. In his conclusion Rashid notes: "Today, seven years after 9/11 Mullah Omar and the original Afghan Shura still live in Baluchistan Province. Afghans and Pakistani Taliban leaders live further north in FATA (Federally Administered Tribal Areas), as do the militias of Jalaluddin Haqqani and Gulbuddin Hikmetyar. Al Qaeda has safe havens in FATA, and along with them reside a plethora of Asian and Arab terrorist groups".
Why are you attempting to respond to me when the guy from Pakistan informed you that you are full of shit? Epic evasion of reality.
!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2008, 08:04:13 AM »
The entire Northwest Frontier Province of Pakistan is today under virtual Taliban control

no its not dood....only some parts..most of it is beautifull country..and yanno who u see when u r up there...

national geog teams and usually white americans and europeans  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2008, 08:10:33 AM »
His response was the same as mine no one will be sending in 5000 troops.
That is why I was responding to you Benny.

This is for Protein Farts.
http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2008/07/pakistan_signs_peace_1.php

Areas controlled by Taliban are Red.
Defacto Purple
Influenced Yellow.
Z

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2008, 08:15:48 AM »
His response was the same as mine no one will be sending in 5000 troops.
That is why I was responding to you Benny.

This is for Protein Farts.
http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2008/07/pakistan_signs_peace_1.php

Areas controlled by Taliban are Red.
Defacto Purple
Influenced Yellow.

i've been as far up as kaghan and naran up to lake saiful muluk...i cant make out where they r on the map..

well in any case thats eye opening..things have a changed in NWFP if that actually is accurate..  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2008, 08:22:15 AM »
The photo looks nice.
Someday I would like to go to Northern India and Pakistan.
I would love to see Kashmir, but I am thinking that the trip is less and less likely to happen.
Z

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2008, 09:00:46 AM »
The photo looks nice.
Someday I would like to go to Northern India and Pakistan.
I would love to see Kashmir, but I am thinking that the trip is less and less likely to happen.

what most Americans dont understand and some refuse to believe about pakistan is that its NOT like what u see on the teli...

now that American reporter that got beheaded (i forget the name) ws an idiot..who told him to go wave his American press ID at a islamic fundie rally??  hell i would have avoided that part of the neighborhood..and he ws a white American..idiot..

anyhow..most pakis drink at home...yeah pray on fridays but certainly dont do it 5 times..they pass by religious fundie rallys and roll their eyes(they actually believe the taliban r a bastardization of islam)..on ocassion there r bomb blasts by the fundies and they go.." o so sad" and then that nite go out partying (what r they supposed to do? sit at home in fear?? :-\)

in the north take a tour(you'll be with mostly upper class families)....as long as you mind your own buziness, dont stare at their women they dont bother ya...yeah u hear the ocassional gun shot but thats more often that not to scare wildlife away..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2008, 09:01:46 AM »
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2008, 09:03:00 AM »
i've been as far up as kaghan and naran up to lake saiful muluk...i cant make out where they r on the map..

well in any case thats eye opening..things have a changed in NWFP if that actually is accurate..  :-\

dang, that's almost as nice as Colorado, not quite but very nice.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2008, 09:36:28 AM »
Pakistan must be allowed time to deal with there own mess.

So Osama bin Laden gets away with it because he chose to set up camp in one of our Allies.  Odd.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2008, 09:58:24 AM »
So Osama bin Laden gets away with it because he chose to set up camp in one of our Allies.  Odd.

unless osama didn't do it in the first place  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2008, 10:06:55 AM »
whatever Osama did, it wasn't because we were after getting him.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2008, 01:26:17 PM »

unless osama didn't do it in the first place  :-\
revisionist history?  :-\
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2008, 01:32:02 PM »
revisionist history?  :-\

Aside from a video which many bin laden historians - american and global - believe is a fake, there is no evidence linking Osama to 911.

The FBI has admitted it as well.  Did you know that on the FBI's Bin Laden warrant, 911 isn't even listed?  The FBI spokesman has said it's because there isn't any hard evidence he is involved.  The one piece of evidence that links him - a grainy tape located by US forces at the most needed politically convenient moment - shows a bin laden that physically looks and acts different than the bin laden on other tapes taken that week.  Did he add 40 pounds of fat and have a nosejob before and after this particular video?  Or was it military propaganda that Rumsfeld now admits we were using at that very time to stir pro-US sentiment?

If there was evidence, 911 would be listed next to the USS Cole attack on bin Laden't rap sheet.  It's not.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2008, 01:36:34 PM »
Aside from a video which many bin laden historians - american and global - believe is a fake, there is no evidence linking Osama to 911.

The FBI has admitted it as well.  Did you know that on the FBI's Bin Laden warrant, 911 isn't even listed?  The FBI spokesman has said it's because there isn't any hard evidence he is involved.  The one piece of evidence that links him - a grainy tape located by US forces at the most needed politically convenient moment - shows a bin laden that physically looks and acts different than the bin laden on other tapes taken that week.  Did he add 40 pounds of fat and have a nosejob before and after this particular video?  Or was it military propaganda that Rumsfeld now admits we were using at that very time to stir pro-US sentiment?

If there was evidence, 911 would be listed next to the USS Cole attack on bin Laden't rap sheet.  It's not.
oookay.  ::)
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2008, 01:39:53 PM »
oookay.  ::)

I see you rolling your eyes.  Attack any part of it, and I'll happily prove it. 

Fact is, on 9.16.01, Condi promised a white paper showing bin laden's ties to 911.  It's been 7 years and we still haven't seen it.

Fact is, bin laden deserves to be in a pine box for the USS Cole.

Fact is, the FBI still hasn't charged him with 9/11 attacks.

So roll your eyes.  But you're rolling your eyes at facts.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2008, 01:59:11 PM »
I see you rolling your eyes.  Attack any part of it, and I'll happily prove it. 

Fact is, on 9.16.01, Condi promised a white paper showing bin laden's ties to 911.  It's been 7 years and we still haven't seen it.

Fact is, bin laden deserves to be in a pine box for the USS Cole.

Fact is, the FBI still hasn't charged him with 9/11 attacks.

So roll your eyes.  But you're rolling your eyes at facts.
I'll play along with the conspiracy theorist for a brief minute...

What facts do you have that the Osama tape taking responsibility for 9/11/01 was a fake? Who created the phony tape?
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2008, 02:00:31 PM »
I'll play along with the conspiracy theorist for a brief minute...

What facts do you have that the Osama tape taking responsibility for 9/11/01 was a fake? Who created the phony tape?

I don't have to prove the tape is fake.  Do you know why?  Because there is no official story saying it's real.  Our own FBI rejected it as evidence when they stated "there is no hard evidence bin laden was in any way involved with 9/11."

They don't consider a videotaped confession to be hard evidence.