Author Topic: So what makes Samoans so huge and strong  (Read 34973 times)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
Re: So what makes Samoans so huge and strong
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2011, 03:48:02 AM »
this thread reminds me of last year when i went to nigeria and assessed everybody's physique to see if they lived up to the "west african black genetics" thing

saw one huge huge jacked guy on in the market who was obviously a bodybuilder (sleeveless shirt with huge vascular arms hanging out)

apart from that the hotel had a short guy to carry the luggage and he was pretty strong and built but not much size

apart from that i didnt see too much impressive physiques but a lot of lean guys with veins in their arms and looked hard but that's probably because of their skin color

overall i think it's a myth or a gross exageration since i saw plenty of fat and skinny fat bodies

their food was mostly yams, rice, organ meat, some beef, chicken, and goat as far as i noticed

this thread is probably like that, some guy who likes to exagerate like a child would

this is the exact MO that GH15 spruiks.

he's the same...simpleton cause and effect drawing massive general conclusions without any real decent rationale other than its what he's seen. remember, LOADS of people believe in shit like fish oil and god.. yet neither has been proven to do anything useful.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: So what makes Samoans so huge and strong
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2011, 03:55:24 AM »

this is the exact MO that GH15 spruiks.

he's the same...simpleton cause and effect drawing massive general conclusions without any real decent rationale other than its what he's seen. remember, LOADS of people believe in shit like fish oil and god.. yet neither has been proven to do anything useful.

so what are you saying now? you agree or disagree?