Author Topic: MY IDEA to RE-STRUCTURE Bodybuilding and add Strategy and Excitement.  (Read 14260 times)

dodster

• Getbig IV
Re: MY IDEA to RE-STRUCTURE Bodybuilding and add Strategy and Excitement.
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2007, 09:35:20 AM »
[quote
How about you re-structure your life and get a fuckin' job...
[/quote]
ROFL!!!

The Heckler

« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2007, 11:11:51 AM »
[quote
How about you re-structure your life and get a fuckin' job...

ROFL!!!

Brutal inability to learn how to use the "quote" function.  Nice job there, "dodster"

Alex23

« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2007, 11:46:18 AM »
MY idea to re-structure Bodybuilding and add Strategy and Excitement.

Bodybuilding should be composed of a league of bodybuilders.  There should be a contest once a month.  Each placing is given points.  Every month offers an opportunity for any Bodybuilder to compete and earn points. It would be possible for someone to rack up third place`s all year and be way ahead of the bodybuilder who only competes once.

Here is where the strategy comes in.  Does someone remain in shape the whole year?  Does someone not take an offseason?  Who will remain at the top?  Who will show up consistently? Does one hold back for a while, and then blow away everyone with 1st places across the board?

This would be actually exciting.

Having a contest each month would be VERY interesting and would totally increase REVENUE for all bodybuilders involved.

Hey Coocoo Schizo, brutal contraticting yourself from 10 posts ago. Trying to be "positive" a little bit more, hoping to soften out Ron's Iron fist?

Bodybuilding is dying. Show by show.

Soon it will be over, especially as more and more people learn supplements are useless as they are the only ones sponsoring these things.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2007, 12:09:44 PM »
Hey Coocoo Schizo, brutal contraticting yourself from 10 posts ago. Trying to be "positive" a little bit more, hoping to soften out Ron's Iron fist?

Yes it is funny how he kisses ass when he needs it.  Just like with the Chic thread.  He is so full of shit he can't keep all his lies straight.  Monster self-owning

Alex23

« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2007, 12:26:28 PM »
Yes it is funny how he kisses ass when he needs it.  Just like with the Chic thread.  He is so full of shit he can't keep all his lies straight.  Monster self-owning

Yes Keith, typical of a subject with accute antisocial personality disorder on th verge of a breakdown: normally, for him, everybody is and idiot except the one he can put in his back pocket but suddenly will try to reach to others when his fantasy world starts collapsing around him....  which is happening as we speak.. 

healthiswealth

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2007, 01:21:21 PM »
as much of a loser this guy is, I will admit this is a good strategy if the IFBB wants to promote bodybuilding as a healthy sport. Bodybuilders  should stay relatively in shape year round. Its just like the ATP points system in tennis. its possible to be ranked #1 without winning a grand slam.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2007, 02:00:05 PM »
as much of a loser this guy is, I will admit this is a good strategy if the IFBB wants to promote bodybuilding as a healthy sport. Bodybuilders  should stay relatively in shape year round. Its just like the ATP points system in tennis. its possible to be ranked #1 without winning a grand slam.

That would mean these guys would have to be on roids the whole year.  NO WAY. 

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2007, 04:49:09 PM »
as much of a loser this guy is, I will admit this is a good strategy if the IFBB wants to promote bodybuilding as a healthy sport. Bodybuilders  should stay relatively in shape year round.

I think it's a terrible idea. BBers don't shrink down and get fat in the offseason for nothing. They do it for their health reasons. You have no idea how unhealthy it is to get in 5% bf for a show and remain at sub-10% year round. Would kill BBing more than the drugs.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2007, 11:12:02 AM »
MY idea to re-structure Bodybuilding and add Strategy and Excitement.

Bodybuilding should be composed of a league of bodybuilders.  There should be a contest once a month.  Each placing is given points.  Every month offers an opportunity for any Bodybuilder to compete and earn points. It would be possible for someone to rack up third place`s all year and be way ahead of the bodybuilder who only competes once.

Here is where the strategy comes in.  Does someone remain in shape the whole year?  Does someone not take an offseason?  Who will remain at the top?  Who will show up consistently? Does one hold back for a while, and then blow away everyone with 1st places across the board?

This would be actually exciting.

Having a contest each month would be VERY interesting and would totally increase REVENUE for all bodybuilders involved.

Sociopath

Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

Make no mistake............this represents the psychological profile of Adonis.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2007, 11:32:54 AM »

Sociopath

Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

Make no mistake............this represents the psychological profile of Adonis.

Spot on