Author Topic: start up cost for a gym  (Read 60157 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: start up cost for a gym
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2008, 11:40:03 PM »
consider the source...donutme who's already failed in the gym business, and looks kinda...obese.  Morbidly obese.  You go for what you want.

hahahaha hey Medford are you a girl or a guy?  Have you even figured it out yet. 

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2008, 12:57:52 AM »
Not all gym owners can be as sexy as me..    heh :P

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2008, 05:34:28 AM »
Not all gym owners can be as sexy as me..    heh :P

At least you look like you workout.  Not like you might, maybe, perhaps start working out which you think you'll do...till your Vike buzz wears off  ;D
X

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2008, 11:10:50 AM »
At least you look like you workout.  Not like you might, maybe, perhaps start working out which you think you'll do...till your Vike buzz wears off  ;D

Medford, I admit we all can't look like you.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2008, 05:59:49 PM »
can YOU touch your shoes?
X

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2008, 12:14:59 AM »
can YOU touch your shoes?

absoutely.  but that isn't even you.  Unless there are two exact replicas of an ugly dude.  Medford have you considered drinking.  I mean maybe that will get you through the day better than just hanging around the house and eating.  By the way, that picture is awesome of you if that is really you.  you look in great shape.  Do you run marathons.  Were you once a model?  Come on tell us.  How many aerobic classes do you teach a day.  Are you the body double for Hale Berry.   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2008, 06:32:55 AM »
this just tells me you can't touch your shoes. 

why don't you log off and go start your program TODAY?

the journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step.

eat less, excersize more.

it's that simple.
X

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2008, 07:59:00 AM »
absoutely.  but that isn't even you.  Unless there are two exact replicas of an ugly dude.  Medford have you considered drinking.  I mean maybe that will get you through the day better than just hanging around the house and eating.  By the way, that picture is awesome of you if that is really you.  you look in great shape.  Do you run marathons.  Were you once a model?  Come on tell us.  How many aerobic classes do you teach a day.  Are you the body double for Hale Berry.   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

You need help from a psychologist. No question about it.