Author Topic: How to Overcome Limitations  (Read 9151 times)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: How to Overcome Limitations
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2008, 08:53:31 AM »
It's different in the sense that in most businesses, you're required to be there to make it happen.
In our business, we incorporate the type of leverage that allows us to accomplish things we could not possibly accomplish on our own. Most businesses operate on a model that over the long term creates both direct and indirect competition for itself. Ours does not do this, but instead empowers us to continually build upon the foundations we lay.

A good generic explanation of this paradigmn shift can be found by listening to Brilliant Compensation done by a friend of mine. While the specific compensation structure Tim describes isn't applicable to my specific enterprise, the principle still applies. It is what has allowed me to build my business and see it travel to such far away places as Nepal.

It is what has empowered us to be paid everytime people throughout over 200 countries and territories save money as they go about their daily lives, doing such everyday mundane tasks as filling up their gas tanks, or even cleaning their homes. All the while they are saving themselves money, reducing pollution in the air, and making money.

What would your life look like if you got paid everytime a housewife in China or or Italy cleaned her bathroom?
How much of your household budget would you free up if you got free gasoline whenever someone in Spain or Germany elects to save money?

This is providing not only significant savings for people,...but also creating significant wealth.

It is this type of wealth that has afforded many of us the luxury to travel whenever we choose, to ensure our children's futures, cover mortgage payments, car payments, private school tuition, etc., It has enabled many of my friends to build schools in impoverished communities around the world, to travel to far off places and build orphanages, and dig wells for communities that don't have fresh water.

There are many around the world who don't engage in these types of activities, ...not because they don't want to, or because they don't care to, ...it's because they don't have the ability to because they're so busy working their fingers to the bones just trying to make ends meet, and put food on their family's table. At the end of the day, ...they're exhausted, with barely enough time to catch a few hours of sleep to turn around and do it all over again.  The end result of their hard work, ...they are barely scratching by, ...while multi-national corporations get rich along with their CEOs.

When you can eliminate the financial pressures in a person's life, ...it removes many of the obstacles and burdens of their daily lives, and empowers them to lead more satisfying and fulfilling lives.

In our business model, individuals are empowered with the same kind of leverage,
and it is literally changing people's lives all over the planet, ...and making a difference in this world. 

What I read are basic business principles:

- avoid competition,
- exand the market,
- make as much money with the least effort possible,
- be (or pretend to be) convinced your product works,
- try (or pretend) to make customer's life better with your product.

Those principles can be applied to every business there is, why the drama? I honestly still don't see how this should make you anything else than just a distributor / sales person. No offense, but I like a no-bull sales pitch. I actually think, most people do.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2008, 09:44:20 AM »
Nice ad hominem attacks, they sure help your cause ::)

Where did I launch an ad hominem attack?

The FREE money thing is a logical fallacy like I said, it's simply not true, it may free up INCOME if it works due to reduced outgoings but that isn't FREE money.

If you took the time to actually visit the website and get the FREE video package, you would see exactly where the FREE fuel comes into play.

So where is the INDEPENDENT, DOUBLE BLIND, SCIENTIFIC evidence?  If all those terms are not met it's not truly valid scientific evidence.

Again, this information is available on the website for those who want it.

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2008, 09:56:48 AM »
What I read are basic business principles:

- avoid competition,
- exand the market,
- make as much money with the least effort possible,
- be (or pretend to be) convinced your product works,
- try (or pretend) to make customer's life better with your product.

Those principles can be applied to every business there is, why the drama? I honestly still don't see how this should make you anything else than just a distributor / sales person. No offense, but I like a no-bull sales pitch. I actually think, most people do.

As I said, the Brilliant Compensation audio provides a brief generic overview of the concept and is not specific to my particular business model.

If you'd like to know the specifics about my particular business, and why I state we are doing much more than merely marketing a product, feel free to pick up a copy of the September 2008 issue of "Your Business At Home"

"Your Business At Home"

This esteemed sister publication to "Success" magazine hit newstands all across North America on August 16th, 2008 and they have chosen to devote an entire issue to us and what we've been able to accomplish on a global scale in so relatively small a period of time, ...accomplishments that go well beyond merely selling products.

Hope That Clarifies,
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2008, 10:10:49 AM »
Where did I launch an ad hominem attack?

If you took the time to actually visit the website and get the FREE video package, you would see exactly where the FREE fuel comes into play.

Again, this information is available on the website for those who want it.

Calling me a troll etc.

OK, so direct me to the independent, double blind scientific tests; I can't see them.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2008, 11:00:40 AM »
Calling me a troll etc.

OK, so direct me to the independent, double blind scientific tests; I can't see them.

I've re-read my response to you, ...and I've re-read the text that you quoted,
and no where in there do I see myself calling you a troll. Were you perhaps looking in the mirror?   ;)   :D

To see the Independent Test Data, please visit:
 www.fuelfreedomvision.com <--click me and request the FREE video package.
You will find multiple test reports from Australia, Ukraine, USA, Belgium, etc., etc., etc.

I also have test reports in other languages as well from some of the most prestigious Universities globally.
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2008, 11:20:01 AM »
Come on now, signing up to see the data?

Sure I'll hand over my personal credentials... ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2008, 02:52:25 AM »
I've re-read my response to you, ...and I've re-read the text that you quoted,
and no where in there do I see myself calling you a troll. Were you perhaps looking in the mirror?   ;)   :D

To see the Independent Test Data, please visit:
 www.fuelfreedomvision.com <--click me and request the FREE video package.
You will find multiple test reports from Australia, Ukraine, USA, Belgium, etc., etc., etc.

I also have test reports in other languages as well from some of the most prestigious Universities globally.

You are the troll Judy.

I hate the State.

w8m8

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2008, 03:13:27 AM »
I'm wondering how it's possible that this is such a great product , and earth friendly but yet unknown by the vast majority.

Why doesn't this product get any attention ?

I'm wondering why if there are thousands of satisfied money saving customers why the word isn't out.

I think every satisfied customer should write a glowing review including their name and contact info.

I'm wondering why not once have I heard of this except on Getbig .

Makes no sense to me , seems that with the fuel costs and the environmental concerns that it would be a product grabbing all sorts of attention.

I see infomercials for those toxin removing feet pads all the time.

I don't wonder what I would be doing if I was making oodles of money , I wouldn't be hawking my wares on messageboards meant for bodybuilding.

I'd be somewhere beautiful and tropical enjoying the days and nights.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2008, 03:16:12 AM »
I'm wondering how it's possible that this is such a great product , and earth friendly but yet unknown by the vast majority.

I'm wondering why if there are thousands of satisfied money saving customers why the word isn't out.

I think every satisfied customer should write a glowing review including their name and contact info.

Makes no sense to me , seems that with the fuel costs and the environmental concerns that it would be a product grabbing all sorts of attention.

I don't wonder what I would be doing if I was making oodles of money , I wouldn't be hawking my wares on messageboards meant for bodybuilding.

Because weight mate, Judy is full of shit but you probably already know that.
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2008, 11:49:12 AM »
Well, she IS canadian...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2008, 12:03:40 PM »

It's most most everything else, ...a case of who you know... the word is getting out there... person to person.

Oh but it is getting out there.... one person at a time.  You're hearing about it now,
...you will hear more about it in the days to come, ...and you will hear about it in the years to come.

Because your sphere of influence has not yet heard about it yet.

It is

Toxin removing feet feet pads have to spend oodles of money in advertising just to sell a foot pad.
Products that meet a critical need, & solve a crucial problem, don't need to spend money in advertising,
word of mouth will move it, and that's the business model we've adopted.

But again, it is like many other things in this world. Some societies have had things really good for so long that when opportunity is presented to them, they are not motivated or inspired to seize upon it, ...some don't even recognize it. Some societies, ...due to the overwhelming interests and agendas in that society are last to hear about something.  Look how long it took some societies to come to the realization that there were no WMD's in Iraq. Some societies knew this to be the case right from the start. Look how long it took for some societies to realize climate change was real, while the rest of the world was aware of this fact. When there is a dominant & influential agenda at play, ...it takes people some time to muddle through the disinformation and come to realize truth, ...but eventually they do get there, ...later than others, ...behind the pack, ...but they eventually get there.

Not everyone is about the selfish pursuit of pleasure. Some people like to help to lift others out of poverty, or to a higher standard of living if that's what they choose, ...besides, I just got back from someplace tropical, ...enjoying the days and the nights... it darned near killed me. A cumulative total of 9 hrs sleep in 7 days isn't a healthy thing to do. It took Tropical Storm Fay to bring me home.
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2008, 06:34:17 AM »
It's most most everything else, ...a case of who you know... the word is getting out there... person to person.

Oh but it is getting out there.... one person at a time.  You're hearing about it now,
...you will hear more about it in the days to come, ...and you will hear about it in the years to come.

Because your sphere of influence has not yet heard about it yet.

It is

Toxin removing feet feet pads have to spend oodles of money in advertising just to sell a foot pad.
Products that meet a critical need, & solve a crucial problem, don't need to spend money in advertising,
word of mouth will move it, and that's the business model we've adopted.

But again, it is like many other things in this world. Some societies have had things really good for so long that when opportunity is presented to them, they are not motivated or inspired to seize upon it, ...some don't even recognize it. Some societies, ...due to the overwhelming interests and agendas in that society are last to hear about something.  Look how long it took some societies to come to the realization that there were no WMD's in Iraq. Some societies knew this to be the case right from the start. Look how long it took for some societies to realize climate change was real, while the rest of the world was aware of this fact. When there is a dominant & influential agenda at play, ...it takes people some time to muddle through the disinformation and come to realize truth, ...but eventually they do get there, ...later than others, ...behind the pack, ...but they eventually get there.

Not everyone is about the selfish pursuit of pleasure. Some people like to help to lift others out of poverty, or to a higher standard of living if that's what they choose, ...besides, I just got back from someplace tropical, ...enjoying the days and the nights... it darned near killed me. A cumulative total of 9 hrs sleep in 7 days isn't a healthy thing to do. It took Tropical Storm Fay to bring me home.
I hate the State.