Author Topic: Gold - Discussion - Price going up or down?  (Read 40794 times)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Gold - Discussion - Price going up or down?
« on: December 28, 2013, 01:59:41 PM »
Ridiculous.  The price of gold will remain the same.  Or go lower.

-Ron
K

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Hitler
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 02:16:35 PM »
Ridiculous.  The price of gold will remain the same.  Or go lower.

-Ron

Gold will be $10,000 oz - Peter Schiff

Gold will be $20,000 oz - Mike Maloney

Gold will be $50,000 + oz - Adrian Douglas, John Sinclair, Nick Barisheff, Ron Kirby

When I  factor in all the fundamentals, crunch all the numbers etc, I concludes Golds long term destination is in the Adrian Douglas camp. I have no problem taking out a free insurance policy just in case. If only I had the time frame, I'd be laughing.
w

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 02:22:35 PM »

Gold will be $50,000 + oz - Adrian Douglas, John Sinclair, Nick Barisheff, Ron Kirby

When I  factor in all the fundamentals, crunch all the numbers etc, I concludes Golds long term destination is in the Adrian Douglas camp. I have no problem taking out a free insurance policy just in case. If only I had the time frame, I'd be laughing.

if...if...if

oh, brother   ::)

Twenty years from now, you'll still be spamming internet message boards with magic gas pills or tired cash for gold schemes.  If you aren't back in prison, that is.
K

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 04:03:13 PM »
Ridiculous.  The price of gold will remain the same.  Or go lower.

-Ron

Gold will be notably higher within 6 months.

T-REX007

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 05:13:39 PM »
Stalin across the board was EVERY BIT AS BAD AS HITLER, he was just on the winning side, history is always written by the winners, that's why it's called HIStory

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2013, 06:24:25 PM »
No it won't.

It's been on a steady decline for the past year. It won't be high like that again for another 20-30 years.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2013, 06:33:54 PM »
No it won't.

It's been on a steady decline for the past year. It won't be high like that again for another 20-30 years.

You'll be proven very wrong, I guarantee it.  Gold breaks $2000 in 2014. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2013, 06:51:11 PM »
No it won't.

Sorry Tu, but NO WAY!!!  There's no way it takes that long.
My personal preference would be in the next 4-5 years, but I don't think well have the luxury of time.
Everywhere I look, all indications are telling me it will be much sooner than that... 2014, possibly 2015, but 2016 at the latest. Quite frankly I'm surprised they managed to keep it going this long.

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2013, 06:53:36 PM »
You'll be proven very wrong, I guarantee it.  Gold breaks $2000 in 2014. 

I hope not, I'm hoping it keeps going lower, ...but I'm not sure how many more smashes they can orchestrate without collapsing everything prematurely before they're ready to collapse it all. You could very well be right though.
w

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2013, 06:54:24 PM »
Stalin across the board was EVERY BIT AS BAD AS HITLER, he was just on the winning side, history is always written by the winners, that's why it's called HIStory

Its common knowledge that Stalin was the worst mass-murderer in the 20th century so im a little confused with your post.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2013, 06:55:59 PM »
Far more have been murdered in the name of "a woman's right to choose" than by Hitler or Stalin.
K

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2013, 06:57:03 PM »

He is remembered as the An Evil Demigod......, who took an impoverished country...........built it up, and destroyed it in a period of twelve years.....!!!....With much death, destruction left in his wake.    A self absorbed, egocentric nightmare, who should have been aborted....."Not that I am bitter"!!!!

This is a pretty good summary. 
A

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2013, 07:02:43 PM »
Far more have been murdered in the name of "a woman's right to choose" than by Hitler or Stalin.

Good point.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2013, 07:07:06 PM »

Many more are murdered everytime you ejaculate. A sperm cell is alive you know.

Does that make you feel like a killer?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2013, 07:19:07 PM »

I get the feeling he shoots blanks, ...if he's even capable of getting it up at all
w

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2013, 07:47:51 PM »
I get the feeling he shoots blanks, ...if he's even capable of getting it up at all

Hilarious.  Did you learn that joke in prison?

("report to moderator")   phuck off gorilla kvnt

K

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2013, 07:48:28 PM »

It's not my fault your mother stopped ovulating.
K

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2013, 09:03:54 PM »
It's not my fault your mother stopped ovulating.

Ahh so you are the one with the small dick who cant get it up? She had a thing for bible tumbling losers in life once.

She has found a real man now but i should send you her regards.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2013, 04:03:51 AM »

Ahh so you are the one with the small dick who cant get it up? She had a thing for bible tumbling losers in life once.

She has found a real man now but i should send you her regards.

Since she is in such a confessional mood, maybe now is a good time to ask her the real name of your black father who died of the AIDS which he caught from your mother.
K

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2013, 09:02:19 AM »
Since she is in such a confessional mood, maybe now is a good time to ask her the real name of your black father who died of the AIDS which he caught from your mother.

If he got it from my mother she would have died first no?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2013, 06:19:22 PM »

LOL... It won't be.

LMAO... No, no, it won't be.

ROFLMAO... No, really. Read what I'm telling you: it won't be.

When I  factor in all the fundamentals

What do you know about fundamentals? What do you know about economics and factoring things in? By your own admission, nothing. You just regurgitate what others write (remember that time when I caught you copy-pasting some other idiot's blog and trying to pass it as your own on here?), post links to shitty youtube videos either recorded by people as knowledgeable as you in their basement, or by conspiracy theorists, and you just repeat the same nonsense over and over again, as if repetition is bound to make it true.

crunch all the numbers etc

Crunch the numbers? You must be joking. You don't know basic arithmetic. Sidenote: gold has dropped 25% in 2013 alone. You can't go to $50,000/oz by losing value; numbers don't work like that.

I concludes Golds long term destination is in the Adrian Douglas camp.

Your conclusions - if they can be called that - are laughable. Not only are they biased, but they are meaningless to begin with since you base them on nothing but information that is bad, unreliable or incomplete, made worse by poor "analysis" by you and others.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2013, 06:26:31 PM »

You want to bet? I am willing to bet that the spot price of gold per ounce will be lower on June 1st 2014 than it will be on January 1st 2014. And I'm willing to bet a serious amount too. Loser pays $5,000.

The only caveat is we both have to put the money in escrow with a getbigger we both trust before January 1st. I'm willing to transfer the funds first thing Monday morning. Let's see you put your money where your mouth is asshole.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2013, 07:05:11 PM »
You want to bet? I am willing to bet that the spot price of gold per ounce will be lower on June 1st 2014 than it will be on January 1st 2014. And I'm willing to bet a serious amount too. Loser pays $5,000.

The only caveat is we both have to put the money in escrow with a getbigger we both trust before January 1st. I'm willing to transfer the funds first thing Monday morning. Let's see you put your money where your mouth is asshole.

My being right will be more than reward enough, asshole.  .....In addition to the appreciation of my gold.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2013, 07:14:42 PM »
My being right will be more than reward enough, asshole.  .....In addition to the appreciation of my gold.

Well said my friend!   ;D
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2013, 07:22:18 PM »
Well said my friend!   ;D
wont make it true, didnt make it true this year either with all your hocking and snake oil salesmanship