Author Topic: 240 - the Air Strikes are working great bro!!!!  (Read 3035 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: 240 - the Air Strikes are working great bro!!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2014, 09:01:37 AM »
How many clinics were bombed - 5 since 1983 - 5
How many set fire - 5
Home many total incidents including vandalism/driving a car though a building and other - 6`
Murders - 6
attempts - 5

I think we can stop with the Christians are just as bad bullshit right now.

I didn't say they were "just" as bad, did I?

I asked if one was worse than the other... Care to answer that question?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2014, 09:09:30 AM »

Yes - its absolutely worse on many levels. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2014, 09:09:51 AM »

Here, I'll go first.

I wasn't going down this road, but since you decided to make it Christian vs. Muslim, I'll answer this first:

Muslims as a whole are certainly more violent than Christians... As I've gone on record before, the Muslim religion for whatever reason seems to be on average about 500 years behind Christianity in regards to how it views the rest of society.

Bombing Abortion Clinics is not better than beheadings... both are murder.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2014, 09:11:09 AM »
Yes - its absolutely worse on many levels. 

How is beheading someone worse than bombing an abortion clinic? Especially knowing there are people inside.

Please explain.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2014, 09:18:13 AM »
LOL

I want to see the "evidence" you guys have that we aren't actually killing any ISIS.
Yes, some other folks will get killed too.

But it's beyond CT to say "we aren't actually bombing any isis, that's a lie" cause it's a lie that the whole military is in on... and yall sound a little silly there.

Are these a bunch of a-holes with different labels running around with guns hatin on us?  Yes.
Are we killing lots of them, yes.

We said early on, we're targeting ISIS as well as Al-Q offshoots and other a-holes too.   Remember?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2014, 09:19:21 AM »
How is beheading someone worse than bombing an abortion clinic? Especially knowing there are people inside.

Please explain.

Here is why - the people doing beheading are doing it based on exact writings in the Koran "Smite them at the neck . . . " , etc.   And in doing so - they are trying to create a Pan Arab Caliphate to where you either convert or die.

The few idiots w the abortion clinics are doing so on an individual basis w no further goal than to punish who they consider a murderer.  

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2014, 09:19:38 AM »
LOL

I want to see the "evidence" you guys have that we aren't actually killing any ISIS.
Yes, some other folks will get killed too.

But it's beyond CT to say "we aren't actually bombing any isis, that's a lie" cause it's a lie that the whole military is in on... and yall sound a little silly there.

Are these a bunch of a-holes with different labels running around with guns hatin on us?  Yes.
Are we killing lots of them, yes.

We said early on, we're targeting ISIS as well as Al-Q offshoots and other a-holes too.   Remember?

I agree.

The idea that fighter pilots aren't actually killing anyone is pretty insane.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2014, 09:39:28 AM »
I agree.

The idea that fighter pilots aren't actually killing anyone is pretty insane.

Hundred of airstrikes.  We kill/defund ISIS in a lot of places.  We also target anyone related, involved, support, etc.  We target other terror groups, we said that on night 1 that the Al-Q splinter group got hit too.

Just like whiny libs did under Bush "you killed iraqi innocents"...
Repubs are doing it now.  "Obama isn't killing ISIS, he's killing innocenets" or "he's killing OTHER bad guys!"

Look, if you're housing ISIS bad guys, you're helping.  MAYBE they can stop in for 5 minutes and raid your fridge, then you can claim you were robbed, etc.  But if the ISIS bad guys are "holed up" in your house for days or weeks, then you're helping them.  You can run.  You can call someone.  You can crush their skulls while they sleep.

IMAGINE if there were bad guys living in the USA.  They knock on your door and ask to live there while they overthrow govt.  You accept out of fear, then you report them, you get a nice bounty, etc.  You don't hide them for weeks or months.  And if they do get trailed there, and your house gets bombed, you'll have "repub" americans whining for your innocence.  But really, you can crush their heads with frying pans while they sleep lol.  

LOL @ Getbig armchair generals complaining we're not killing the right bad guys in Syria.  Absurd how we've come full circle. At the end of the day, there are more dead bad guys in Syria thanks to the airstrikes.  bottom line.   Maybe you have a better plan, hey, write your repub congressman and maybe he'll get to it.  In march.  ;)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2014, 10:46:09 AM »
Hundred of airstrikes.  We kill/defund ISIS in a lot of places.  We also target anyone related, involved, support, etc.  We target other terror groups, we said that on night 1 that the Al-Q splinter group got hit too.

Just like whiny libs did under Bush "you killed iraqi innocents"...
Repubs are doing it now.  "Obama isn't killing ISIS, he's killing innocenets" or "he's killing OTHER bad guys!"

Look, if you're housing ISIS bad guys, you're helping.  MAYBE they can stop in for 5 minutes and raid your fridge, then you can claim you were robbed, etc.  But if the ISIS bad guys are "holed up" in your house for days or weeks, then you're helping them.  You can run.  You can call someone.  You can crush their skulls while they sleep.

IMAGINE if there were bad guys living in the USA.  They knock on your door and ask to live there while they overthrow govt.  You accept out of fear, then you report them, you get a nice bounty, etc.  You don't hide them for weeks or months.  And if they do get trailed there, and your house gets bombed, you'll have "repub" americans whining for your innocence.  But really, you can crush their heads with frying pans while they sleep lol.  

LOL @ Getbig armchair generals complaining we're not killing the right bad guys in Syria.  Absurd how we've come full circle. At the end of the day, there are more dead bad guys in Syria thanks to the airstrikes.  bottom line.   Maybe you have a better plan, hey, write your repub congressman and maybe he'll get to it.  In march.  ;)

Blah blah blah, 10 fucking years in Iraq/A-Stan and now a few weeks of air strikes will take care of all the "bad guys". Go spread your bullshit to people who don't know better.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2014, 10:48:02 AM »
Blah blah blah, 10 fucking years in Iraq/A-Stan and now a few weeks of air strikes will take care of all the "bad guys". Go spread your bullshit to people who don't know better.

You and I both know that the bad guys aren't going to just be gone after this, but what should be done?

My idea is fuck that region... Let them fight it out... However, is that the right call?

That's just my plan of course... someone would say I'm an idiot for that... however, if we aren't buying their oil, they have no money to buy weapons... fuck 'em.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2014, 10:50:58 AM »
You and I both know that the bad guys aren't going to just be gone after this, but what should be done?

My idea is fuck that region... Let them fight it out... However, is that the right call?

That's just my plan of course... someone would say I'm an idiot for that... however, if we aren't buying their oil, they have no money to buy weapons... fuck 'em.

you either do it right or don't do it at all

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2014, 10:52:14 AM »
you either do it right or don't do it at all

What is "doing it right"?

putting a bunch of troops over there?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2014, 10:53:58 AM »
What is "doing it right"?

putting a bunch of troops over there?

Whatever the F it takes if that is the mission.   Obama's bs election year charade is a joke

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2014, 10:55:37 AM »

Whatever the F it takes if that is the mission.   Obama's bs election year charade is a joke

I don't want to send any more troops to fight for any other country... That's just me.

Again, I would prefer we just leave the area... Fuck them.

Do you think the Republicans would agree with that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2014, 10:58:04 AM »
I don't want to send any more troops to fight for any other country... That's just me.

Again, I would prefer we just leave the area... Fuck them.

Some yes - Some no.   Same w dems. 

If our goal is to defeat these savages - then we need a plan that will actually work.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2014, 12:26:39 PM »

Whatever the F it takes if that is the mission. 

what a joke.  Sorry, but "whatever it takes" is not a real world answer.  Just like the repubs... afraid to say "we need 150,000 troops on the ground" but bold enough to bash obama for not following your non-existent advice.

Imagine this in "real life".

Teacher?
Students, you get an F on this test.  I didn't tell you what the test would be on, I refused to teach you the subject matter and I won't tell you what the correct answers are... but you didn't do whatever it takes, kids, you fail.

Referee?
Look, Patriots win 61-0.  I'm not going to say where the goal lines were.  I didn't even give you guys a ball and there sure weren't rules, but they did what it takes and your team didn't.

Cops?
Look, I'm arresting you.  I didn't tell you the law, and I won't tell you which one you brokes... but you're going to lockup, pal!

Repubs:
Obama, your war plan is a fail.  We won't tell you what you should be doing, not until March.  We won't tell you if we'd have troops on ground, we won't tell you how we'd use air power.  We won't even tell you which bad guys we would be hitting.  We'll just shout from the rooftops that you're a fail.  Despite our ambigious content, behavior and rubric, you fail.

Sheesh, it's so stupid I just want to defecate on your lawn.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2014, 12:29:21 PM »
Lets touch base in 6 months about where your heros' plan is ok?

what a joke.  Sorry, but "whatever it takes" is not a real world answer.  Just like the repubs... afraid to say "we need 150,000 troops on the ground" but bold enough to bash obama for not following your non-existent advice.

Imagine this in "real life".

Teacher?
Students, you get an F on this test.  I didn't tell you what the test would be on, I refused to teach you the subject matter and I won't tell you what the correct answers are... but you didn't do whatever it takes, kids, you fail.

Referee?
Look, Patriots win 61-0.  I'm not going to say where the goal lines were.  I didn't even give you guys a ball and there sure weren't rules, but they did what it takes and your team didn't.

Cops?
Look, I'm arresting you.  I didn't tell you the law, and I won't tell you which one you brokes... but you're going to lockup, pal!

Repubs:
Obama, your war plan is a fail.  We won't tell you what you should be doing, not until March.  We won't tell you if we'd have troops on ground, we won't tell you how we'd use air power.  We won't even tell you which bad guys we would be hitting.  We'll just shout from the rooftops that you're a fail.  Despite our ambigious content, behavior and rubric, you fail.

Sheesh, it's so stupid I just want to defecate on your lawn.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2014, 12:30:01 PM »

Repbs in congress have REFUSED to vote on this syrian thing.   Not this week.  Not the next 2 months, hey, that's election season.  not in dec/january, that's holiday time.

No, let's get to it in FEB OR MARCH, once the new people are sworn in.  THEN we can decide how things look, and vote accordingly.

Their lack of balls shocks me.  I mean, even in a world of non-committal shit... we're dropping tons of bombs on another nation, and REPUBS REFUSE TO FCKING VOTE ON IT!

They won't vote to stop obama.  They won't vote to stop obama.  yet their supporters come on getbig and trumpet the anti-obama solution, which will be written by the repubs in about 5 and 1/2 months.  

Fuck.  I just want to drown republican baby birds in buckets of pancake syrup.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2014, 12:31:22 PM »
FAGBAMA is just running interefence for ISIS w a BS plan destined to do nothing at all while they take over more territory

Repbs in congress have REFUSED to vote on this syrian thing.   Not this week.  Not the next 2 months, hey, that's election season.  not in dec/january, that's holiday time.

No, let's get to it in FEB OR MARCH, once the new people are sworn in.  THEN we can decide how things look, and vote accordingly.

Their lack of balls shocks me.  I mean, even in a world of non-committal shit... we're dropping tons of bombs on another nation, and REPUBS REFUSE TO FCKING VOTE ON IT!

They won't vote to stop obama.  They won't vote to stop obama.  yet their supporters come on getbig and trumpet the anti-obama solution, which will be written by the repubs in about 5 and 1/2 months.  

Fuck.  I just want to drown republican baby birds in buckets of pancake syrup.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2014, 12:33:05 PM »
Lets touch base in 6 months about where your heros' plan is ok?

how about you tell boehnner and paul ryan and friends to COME UP WITH SOMETHING!

They won't say he SHOULD bomb.
They don't say he SHOULDNT bomb.

They are seriously the sportscaster that won't predict the score, then comes on after the game to say "I knew it, I knew we'd see the greatest upset of all time, I was thinking it before the game but was too busy to share it".

Seriously, 33 - and i mean seriously - When there are TERRORISTS planning to fck us up, we need ACTION.  

Obama is willing to do action.  Now, maybe it's not the right action, but since the opposition party REFUSES TO GIVE US AN ACTION TO FOLLOW, we have to listen to obama.  

There's no "anti-obama" plan except "do whatever it takes".

THis is ABSURD.  Absolutely absurd, to shit on someone's plan when you refuse to make your own because you have elections and thanksgiving parties and bills on Washington NFL teams.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2014, 12:36:13 PM »
Obama is running intereference for ISIS

how about you tell boehnner and paul ryan and friends to COME UP WITH SOMETHING!

They are seriously the sportscaster that won't predict the score, then comes on after the game to say "I knew it, I knew we'd see the greatest upset of all time, I was thinking it before the game but was too busy to share it".

Seriously, 33 - and i mean seriously - When there are TERRORISTS planning to fck us up, we need ACTION.  

Obama is willing to do action.  Now, maybe it's not the right action, but since the opposition party REFUSES TO GIVE US AN ACTION TO FOLLOW, we have to listen to obama.  

THis is ABSURD.  Absolutely absurd, to shit on someone's plan when you refuse to make your own because you have elections and thanksgiving parties and bills on Washington NFL teams.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2014, 12:43:08 PM »
Obama is running intereference for ISIS

Us CENTCOM and FOX news say otherwise.  They say we're killing them, destroying their vehicles, bunkers, people and checkpoints, in addition to grain silos and oil facilities.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/07/us-launches-new-airstrikes-against-isis-in-western-iraq/

Your version is either that pentagon and FOX news are LYING...
Or he's just killing a shitload of their men and oil to "make it look good".

At this point, you're arguing a conspiracy theory.  Seriously.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2014, 12:45:39 PM »
Us CENTCOM and FOX news say otherwise.  They say we're killing them, destroying their vehicles, bunkers, people and checkpoints, in addition to grain silos and oil facilities.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/07/us-launches-new-airstrikes-against-isis-in-western-iraq/

Your version is either that pentagon and FOX news are LYING...
Or he's just killing a shitload of their men and oil to "make it look good".

At this point, you're arguing a conspiracy theory.  Seriously.

They are miles away from Baghdad

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2014, 01:55:58 PM »
These people aren't a sovereign country...at some point very soon if not now we will have run out of conventional targets. They will still have a pretty big army to do damage with. You can't win a war from the air....u can't. The Repubs want Obama to come to congress and ask....as he should. They'll give it to him without a doubt but they don't think his plan will work without more of a commitment. Instead of being honest with people...we get no boots on ground. We're sending 1ID's HQ...that's 500 dudes. We must have, by know most of an SF group to include their support BN's in Northern Iraq. SEALs and DELTA are doing things and a pretty large Marine combat group is headed to Kuwait. Just say "I fucked up"...and tell folks why its important to support Iraq. Bush did...over and over again. You all hated him. Bush wasn't a pussy....Obama is afraid. 
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2014, 01:57:27 PM »

This post is absurd.....Congress and the Repubs have zero duty to tell Obama what to do...he's the fucking CINC.
L