Author Topic: STAR WARS - Rogue One: A STAR WARS Story (Official Thread)  (Read 56882 times)

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: STAR WARS - Rogue One: A STAR WARS Story (Official Thread)
« Reply #175 on: November 17, 2016, 08:48:30 PM »

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/new-rogue-one-featurette-connects-the-star-wars-dots-205716357.html

Intresting read... breaks down the connection between episode 4 and rogue 1...

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: November 19, 2016, 08:45:19 AM »

[/youtube]

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #177 on: November 22, 2016, 06:05:49 PM »
Alan Ladd's SON helped with SW; not Alan Ladd.

That's correct. Alan Ladd Jr.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #178 on: November 22, 2016, 06:26:17 PM »
Rogue One International Trailer 3

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #179 on: November 22, 2016, 06:59:50 PM »
Didn't they already do the whole "rebellious girl that lost her parents at a young age" thing in The Force Awakens?

Disney doesn't seem to have a problem with doing the same thing over and over.

Here's a new picture of the Rogue One Darth Vader.  It's not as good as I'd hoped but not as bad as I'd feared.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #180 on: November 23, 2016, 03:47:52 AM »
Didn't they already do the whole "rebellious girl that lost her parents at a young age" thing in The Force Awakens?

Disney doesn't seem to have a problem with doing the same thing over and over.

Here's a new picture of the Rogue One Darth Vader.  It's not as good as I'd hoped but not as bad as I'd feared.

Not bad at all.  Eyes look more like the ESB Vader, but everything looks correct.  The original mask had red lenses... can't tell in this shot.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #181 on: November 28, 2016, 07:23:10 AM »
I was also wondering...If Han Solo in the new movie will have a small head? Will Obi have white or grey hair?

I see what you did there, lol.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #182 on: November 28, 2016, 08:18:12 AM »
OK, look.  I've been a huge Star Wars geek my whole life, I'm trying to be excited for this movie and I was planning to go see it as soon as it comes out, but........

I can't get behind this movie.  I've watched all the trailers and tv spots and the more I see of this thing the less I like it.  It looks like a total shit show.  Just a genuinely bad film.  The writing is corny and the acting is third rate.  Donnie Yen's acting could actually ruin this movie single handed.  Fucking awful.  Plus, even if you can ignore the fact that it looks like shit, then you get bombarded with leftist political agendas.  Read this shit from two of the writers of the film...

"Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization," wrote Weitz. Added fellow Rogue One scribe Gary Whitta, "Opposed by a multicultural group led by brave women." Both men changed their avatars to a Rebel insignia with a safety pin, a reference to the symbol of solidarity with persecuted groups that has spread following the election.

Oh, for fucksakes!  I'm sick of all this racial shit being injected into everything, and Donald Trump has fuck-all to do with Star Wars!  I wish these dickless pantywaists would take the cocks out of their mouths for a second and focus on writing a good movie.  If you'd rather be a political activist then go be a fucking activist.  Go work for the Huffington Post or something.

That's enough for me, I'm not going to see this fucking movie.  Fuck it, and I'm not going to go see that ill conceived Han Solo prequel either.  Fuck these people.  I know it doesn't matter and the movie will still make 14 quadrillion dollars but I just can't be a part of this hacky, agenda driven bullshit.  No.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #183 on: November 28, 2016, 08:39:43 AM »
I'm over this female lead in Star Wars but I'd at least watch it if the bitch was believable and not some 90 pound skinny british bitch. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #184 on: November 28, 2016, 08:50:14 AM »
I'm over this female lead in Star Wars but I'd at least watch it if the bitch was believable and not some 90 pound skinny british bitch.  

Not just one Mary Sue but a bunch of them.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #185 on: November 28, 2016, 08:51:51 AM »

a

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #186 on: November 28, 2016, 08:56:06 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #187 on: November 28, 2016, 09:37:52 AM »

At least that big ass hebrew chick would be more believable in a fight and win than the skinny british chick they chose.  I can see this hebrette going toe to toe with Chewbacca, winning then raping his furry ass.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: November 28, 2016, 04:47:33 PM »
At least that big ass hebrew chick would be more believable in a fight and win than the skinny british chick they chose.  I can see this hebrette going toe to toe with Chewbacca, winning then raping his furry ass.

el diablo i would love that in the next star wars movie she would fist chew bacca in his furry ass, and he would make those weird chewbacca sounds, hell he probably would enjoy it, after all those years from taking it in his furry crapper from han solo.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #189 on: November 28, 2016, 05:32:28 PM »

What? I thought it WAS Chewbacca?
Q

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: November 28, 2016, 05:50:52 PM »
I got my tickets today for rogue 1  ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #191 on: November 28, 2016, 05:53:21 PM »
Darth Vader was originally a Hebrew.

All the original Sith were black because they use the darkside of the force.  It was prophesied that they would be enslaved and taken back to their enslavement in starships.   

The so called Jedi are fake, caucasian lightside force users and will be enslaved by the black Sith when the original black Sith returns.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: November 28, 2016, 05:54:05 PM »
What? I thought it WAS Chewbacca?

kwon if chebacca got fisted in his furry ass from this hebrew chick would you still look at chewbacca the same way.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: November 28, 2016, 05:57:18 PM »

kwon if chebacca got fisted in his furry ass from this hebrew chick would you still look at chewbacca the same way.

Chewbacca and the other wookies were originally hebrews.  Then one day the white devil smuggler Han Solo enslaved the black chewbacca via a life debt.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: November 28, 2016, 06:10:21 PM »
Chewbacca and the other wookies were originally hebrews.  Then one day the white devil smuggler Han Solo enslaved the black chewbacca via a life debt.

thanks for clearing that up for me chewbacca and ronnie coleman do sound almost alike you cant understand a thing they say

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: November 28, 2016, 06:17:32 PM »

thanks for clearing that up for me chewbacca and ronnie coleman do sound almost alike you cant understand a thing they say

Well if you don't speak hebrew you won't understand them.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #196 on: November 28, 2016, 06:39:21 PM »
Well if you don't speak hebrew you won't understand them.

I speak bastard (is there any other kind of hebroe chile) Weebeeze.   'n' sheit.  The Sith, being negroidal in origin, were originally the original nebroes and took from their hairy female captives, the Wookie Nookie and from this unholy union sprang forth the Sheboons who then spread not only their legs across the galaxy, but also the Farce™.

The new Star Wars is a PC Farce.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: November 28, 2016, 09:44:55 PM »
I speak bastard (is there any other kind of hebroe chile) Weebeeze.   'n' sheit.  The Sith, being negroidal in origin, were originally the original nebroes and took from their hairy female captives, the Wookie Nookie and from this unholy union sprang forth the Sheboons who then spread not only their legs across the galaxy, but also the Farce™.

The new Star Wars is a PC Farce.

scott do you think they should put ronnie coleman in the next star wars,  as a chocolate jedi master, i mean he is practically crippled like darth vader was, he could fly around in  a wheel chair going yeah buddy and yip yip, shooting lighting bolts out of his asshole onto people

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #198 on: November 28, 2016, 10:20:42 PM »
From a TV spot.

The first official sighting of Wilhuff Tarkin.  :o 8)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: November 29, 2016, 08:26:20 AM »
The more and more we learn about this movie the less jazzed about it I am because I no longer believe Vader will have much direct contact with the rebels.  He'll just be a figurehead on a star destroyer or the death star and may force choke someone under his command.   No prime Vader of legend lightsabering rebels or force throwing around rebels like ragdolls.   Just 7-8 minutes worth of scenes with Vader doing little to nothing on the bridge of a starship with James Earl Jones voice overs.

Hope I'm wrong and Vader runs roughshod on some rebel scum!!