Author Topic: How many lies does Hilary have to tell before Dems abandon her?  (Read 5656 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: How many lies does Hilary have to tell before Dems abandon her?
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2016, 10:50:38 AM »
thats neither here nor there...IS SHE PROBABLY THE MOST QUALIFIED PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE EVER???????....I would say yes with only George Herbert Walker Bush beating her out since he as a congressman, senator, businessman, head of the CIA, and Vice President

And without a doubt the Clintons are the most corrupt family in the history of politics.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2016, 10:52:31 AM »
And without a doubt the Clintons are the most corrupt family in the history of politics.

;D ;D.....this is in th eye of the beholder........they STILL have never been caught doing anything wrong.....just a lot of smoke but never any fire......except for that Monica Lewinsky thingy

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2016, 11:10:41 AM »
;D ;D.....this is in th eye of the beholder........they STILL have never been caught doing anything wrong.....just a lot of smoke but never any fire......except for that Monica Lewinsky thingy

It's exactly this kind of leftist thinking that just proves the point that I've making for years. Leftists, especially the hard core libs can't decipher right from wrong and lack commonsense. Without even joking, your side has some serious mental issues.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2016, 11:21:46 AM »
It's exactly this kind of leftist thinking that just proves the point that I've making for years. Leftists, especially the hard core libs can't decipher right from wrong and lack commonsense. Without even joking, your side has some serious mental issues.

Its a cult

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2016, 11:49:28 AM »

Really???...how many people went to jail for Iran-Contra?????...which was  a much bigger deal thatn Hillary's emails

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2016, 11:53:20 AM »
there isn't a number.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2016, 02:05:15 PM »
Why cause that queer fool obama said so? 

She is incompetent and a failed person.  A failed wife, a failed senator, a failed woman, a failed lesbian, a failed SOS, a failed dieter, a failed emailer, etc.

She sucks

lmao!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2016, 12:02:22 PM »
Why cause that queer fool obama said so? 

She is incompetent and a failed person.  A failed wife, a failed senator, a failed woman, a failed lesbian, a failed SOS, a failed dieter, a failed emailer, etc.

She sucks

says the guy who's voting for Trump..whatever happened to hour criticism 8 yrs ago that Obama wasn't qualified??????.....Now you're saying that Trump is???????????????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2016, 12:14:55 PM »
says the guy who's voting for Trump..whatever happened to hour criticism 8 yrs ago that Obama wasn't qualified??????.....Now you're saying that Trump is???????????????

Failbama record shows he was not qualified.  He is a joke of a person at this point just good for a laugh.   Little else

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2016, 04:27:09 PM »
Failbama record shows he was not qualified.  He is a joke of a person at this point just good for a laugh.   Little else

so a guy who was a congressman and senator is not qualified but I guy with multiple failed businesses and no government experience at all, is?????????????????

YOUR HYPOCRISY IS MIND-BLOWING

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2016, 04:52:14 PM »
so a guy who was a congressman and senator is not qualified but I guy with multiple failed businesses and no government experience at all, is?????????????????

YOUR HYPOCRISY IS MIND-BLOWING

Tjeir so called experience got is where ?  Hillcunt could wear a white sheet and call you racist names and you still would support her.   How many lies is enough.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2016, 08:33:40 AM »
Tjeir so called experience got is where ?  Hillcunt could wear a white sheet and call you racist names and you still would support her.   How many lies is enough.

How many lies has Trump told about his University????...and his tax returns and wealth???..........what about the wives he divorced after having affairs????.....even Newt Gingrinch got criticized for that.......plus no experience whatsoever......again your Hypocrisy is mind-blowing

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2016, 08:44:24 AM »
How many lies has Trump told about his University????...and his tax returns and wealth???..........what about the wives he divorced after having affairs????.....even Newt Gingrinch got criticized for that.......plus no experience whatsoever......again your Hypocrisy is mind-blowing

Hillarys' so called experience is what makes people hate her.  She is a failed wife, lesbian, dieter, woman, mother, senator, lawyer, secretary of state, emailer, faxer, etc. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2016, 08:47:53 AM »
It's all about their intent, now, Andre.  We don't have the luxury to conern ourselves with anything else.  We are going full-forward to our destiny.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2016, 09:19:05 AM »

Have any of those lies put America's security or American lives at risk or killed American soldiers?
:

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2016, 09:25:20 AM »
And one more mention of "experience" is going to drive me over ths edge.  Experience at doing WHAT?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2016, 09:27:48 AM »

Have any of those lies put America's security or American lives at risk or killed American soldiers?

To me - at the end of the day - Hillarys' treatment of Sean Smiths' mother at the funeral is what convinced me to vote for Trump over all else.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2016, 09:28:03 AM »
And one more mention of "experience" is going to drive me over ths edge.  Experience at doing WHAT?

REALLY???????.......the word "EXPERIENCE" seemed all the rage to Republicans when Obama was running.....

STRANGE................. ........................ ...................

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2016, 09:29:45 AM »

and EXACTLY what has Hillary done to kill American soldiers???????????....did she fudge on the email thing...YES...but she does have a right against self-incrimination.....and EVEN THE REPUBLICAN FBI DIRECTOR said her actions weren't criminal

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2016, 09:32:29 AM »
To me - at the end of the day - Hillarys' treatment of Sean Smiths' mother at the funeral is what convinced me to vote for Trump over all else.   

and what was that all about >????...I missed that ???

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2016, 09:38:28 AM »
and EXACTLY what has Hillary done to kill American soldiers???????????....did she fudge on the email thing...YES...but she does have a right against self-incrimination.....and EVEN THE REPUBLICAN FBI DIRECTOR said her actions weren't criminal

You're seriously not asking that question  ???   ::)
:

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2016, 09:41:02 AM »
You're seriously not asking that question  ???   ::)

she was found not culpable in the Benghazi thing like 10 times......all inquires turned up absolutely nothing....I thought you were smarter than this , Princess...embassies around the world from different countries are atacked ALL THE TIME...YET it seems only in this country do we want to try to politicize and criminalize these things

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2016, 09:47:16 AM »
REALLY???????.......the word "EXPERIENCE" seemed all the rage to Republicans when Obama was running.....

STRANGE................. ........................ ...................

Democrat, Republican it's all the same.  Yes.  That's the point, Andre.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2016, 09:49:15 AM »

They could have fucked her up for mishandling information.  It was illegal.  They chose to let her off.