Author Topic: Romney is a retard appreciation thread  (Read 6444 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Romney is a retard appreciation thread
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2012, 08:03:31 PM »
False - we have dozens and dozens of threads on obama's direct role in egypt and what unfolded. 

As stated earlier on another thread, Romney's strategy was to let Obama hang himself. In that regards, he was effective, especially when Obama tried to bring our economy into the picture. Once he did that, Romney (yet again) got medieval on him.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2012, 08:13:18 PM »
False - we have dozens and dozens of threads on obama's direct role in egypt and what unfolded. 

Dozens and dozens that YOU start and lie in.
That's debatable. He stuck his nose into Egypt when he shouldn't have. Mubarak was an American ally for decades and it was pretty comical to railroad him like he did while being stupid enough to not realize that the Muslim Brotherhood will be worse than Mubarak.

It's not really debatable... Obama "said" things... He didn't bomb anything and he didn't give anyone any money until Mubarak had stepped down.

Obama didn't really do shit... Now I do believe he shouldn't have even said anything, but he didn't do shit.

Let other countries play out however they want it to... It's their business.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2012, 08:22:00 PM »
Dozens and dozens that YOU start and lie in.
It's not really debatable... Obama "said" things... He didn't bomb anything and he didn't give anyone any money until Mubarak had stepped down.

Obama didn't really do shit... Now I do believe he shouldn't have even said anything, but he didn't do shit.

Let other countries play out however they want it to... It's their business.

You don't think him telling Mubarak to get out didn't hasten his removal? Especially after pulling a complete 180 in the span of about 48 hours? You're pretty foolish if you believe that. Obama could have stayed out of it and Mubarak likely would've had more leeway to do what he wanted to retain power. As it stands, when your biggest backer tells you to leave then you leave.

Didn't know bombs were the only way to accomplish anything.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2012, 08:23:44 PM »
You don't think him telling Mubarak to get out didn't hasten his removal? Especially after pulling a complete 180 in the span of about 48 hours? You're pretty foolish if you believe that. Obama could have stayed out of it and Mubarak likely would've had more leeway to do what he wanted to retain power. As it stands, when your biggest backer tells you to leave then you leave.

Didn't know bombs were the only way to accomplish anything.

Dude, I can tell you to get out of your house all day long... I might even have a tank.

You just gonna listen to me because I said so?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2012, 08:24:47 PM »
Dude, I can tell you to get out of your house all day long... I might even have a tank.

You just gonna listen to me because I said so?

When I give you $1 billion in military aid a year and am pretty much your main benefactor, yeah, you're likely to listen.

Terrible analogy.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2012, 08:27:32 PM »
When I give you $1 billion in military aid a year and am pretty much your main benefactor, yeah, you're likely to listen.

Terrible analogy.

Not at all... You just didn't like it.

Which is fine.

If all it took for Mubarak to leave was the big nasty president of the USA to say leave, then he was most definitely on his way out.

Even if I give you a billion dollars a year... which isn't true... it went to the country, not Mubarak personally, then if I told you to get out of the US of Nick, and you just listened to me, then that's on you man.

It's not like Obama was going to go in there and roust him out physically... and if he did, then the outcome would have been the same and we wouldn't be having this discussion because I would be agreeing with you.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2012, 08:33:10 PM »
Not at all... You just didn't like it.

Which is fine.

If all it took for Mubarak to leave was the big nasty president of the USA to say leave, then he was most definitely on his way out.

Even if I give you a billion dollars a year... which isn't true... it went to the country, not Mubarak personally, then if I told you to get out of the US of Nick, and you just listened to me, then that's on you man.

It's not like Obama was going to go in there and roust him out physically... and if he did, then the outcome would have been the same and we wouldn't be having this discussion because I would be agreeing with you.

It was a terrible analogy because it is nothing like the situation in Egypt.

You don't give me anything and then tell me to get out of my house, of course I'm not going to leave. When the US gives a billion dollars a year in military support (which is going to Mubarak because HE controlled the military in Egypt) and then the US goes and sides with the protesters in Tahrir Square (meaning I'm pulling all support of you), leaving you with no options beyond pulling an Assad in Syria - yeah, you're likely to look at the situation differently. As Mubarak was left with no other option beyond killing his own people (which may have brought US intervention a la Libya), he chose to leave.

Is it really that hard to understand? You're a fool if you think we were giving Mubarak $1+ billion in military aid and not getting any influence out of it.

It's funny because the Saudi Royal Family was quite convinced that Obama played a major role in Mubarak's removal yet you think he didn't. They were so pissed that they actually refused to meet with Hillary or anyone in our government after the fact. But I guess they were wrong, haha. Obama had nothing to do with it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2012, 08:35:24 PM »

You don't give me anythingand then tell me to get out of my house, of course I'm going to leave. When the US gives a billion dollars a year in military support (which is going to Mubarak because HE controlled the military in Egypt) and then the US goes and sides with the protesters in Tahrir Square (meaning I'm pulling all support of you), leaving you with no options beyond pulling an Assad in Syria - yeah, you're likely to look at the situation differently. As Mubarak was left with no other option beyond killing his own people (which may have brought US intervention a la Libya), he chose to leave.

Is it really that hard to understand? You're a fool if you think we were giving Mubarak $1+ billion in military aid and not getting any influence out of it.

It's funny because the Saudi Royal Family was quite convinced that Obama played a major role in Mubarak's removal yet you think he didn't.

I didn't realize I care what the Saudi Royal family thought?

I don't give a damn what any of those neanderthals thing... Never have... Won't start now.

I'm not saying some influence wasn't there, but Obama  didn't FORCE anyone out and to put the INACTIONS of a person as a reason for an ACTION is just a false pretense.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2012, 08:38:09 PM »
I didn't realize I care what the Saudi Royal family thought?

I don't give a damn what any of those neanderthals thing... Never have... Won't start now.

I'm not saying some influence wasn't there, but Obama  didn't FORCE anyone out and to put the INACTIONS of a person as a reason for an ACTION is just a false pretense.

I couldn't care less if you care about what they thought. When the House of Saud is so pissed at us that they turn Hillary away then there's usually a good reason for that - and it had to do with Obama railroading Mubarak after claiming he supported him no more than 48 hours before that.

Obama pulling all support of Mubarak left him with no other option than to leave. Where the USA goes, the world usually follows. Hence he was done the second that happened because he wasn't going to pull a Syria as he probably would have expected a military intervention when in reality pulling an Assad is clearly the right way to go for these guys.

Obama put him in a position where he had no other choice than to either kill everyone or leave.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2012, 08:40:10 PM »

You don't give me anything and then tell me to get out of my house, of course I'm going to leave. When the US gives a billion dollars a year in military support (which is going to Mubarak because HE controlled the military in Egypt) and then the US goes and sides with the protesters in Tahrir Square (meaning I'm pulling all support of you), leaving you with no options beyond pulling an Assad in Syria - yeah, you're likely to look at the situation differently. As Mubarak was left with no other option beyond killing his own people (which may have brought US intervention a la Libya), he chose to leave.

It's funny because the Saudi Royal Family was quite convinced that Obama played a major role in Mubarak's removal yet you think he didn't. They were so pissed that they actually refused to meet with Hillary or anyone in our government after the fact. But I guess they were wrong, haha. Obama had nothing to do with it.

x5   - and yes there is a thread on that 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2012, 08:41:05 PM »
I couldn't care less if you care about what they thought. When the House of Saud is so pissed at us that they turn Hillary away then there's usually a good reason for that - and it had to do with Obama railroading Mubarak after claiming he supported him no more than 48 hours before that.

Obama pulling all support of Mubarak left him with no other option than to leave. Where the USA goes, the world usually follows. Hence he was done the second that happened because he wasn't going to pull a Syria as he probably would have expected a military intervention when in reality pulling an Assad is clearly the right way to go for these guys.

He should've pulled a Syria.

I've been saying for YEARS that you have to have an iron fist with all of those clowns.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2012, 08:42:49 PM »
He should've pulled a Syria.

I've been saying for YEARS that you have to have an iron fist with all of those clowns.

You know I agree 100% with that. For whatever reason Mubarak thought otherwise and ended up in jail where he's slowly dying. Meanwhile, Assad is likely to hold onto power barring a massive change in what's happening on the ground in Syria.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2012, 08:44:42 PM »
You know I agree 100% with that. For whatever reason Mubarak thought otherwise and ended up in jail where he's slowly dying. Meanwhile, Assad is likely to hold onto power barring a massive change in what's happening on the ground in Syria.

The best part as that you know nothing will change... We can't afford to go into Syria and he knows and so do we.... He's got all the leverage and no one can take it away from him.

He's safe.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2012, 08:57:47 PM »
The best part as that you know nothing will change... We can't afford to go into Syria and he knows and so do we.... He's got all the leverage and no one can take it away from him.

He's safe.

Yup. As long as the Ruskies and Irans are willing to bankroll him he'll be fine. Iran has admitted that its QUDS Force is on the ground there, too.

I think the biggest risk right now is that it's on the verge of spilling into Lebanon, which would likely cause it to spiral over into the entire Middle East. Hezbollah has gone active and are both operating on the ground in Syria and launching rockets from their strongholds in Lebanon. One of the most anti-Syrian military men in Lebanon was also killed in a massive car bombing the other day (likely the work of Hezbollah) so shit is definitely getting dicey there. 

It's pretty funny actually. It's Al Qaeda versus Hezbollah.

No complaints from me watching these two kill each other off.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2012, 04:49:37 AM »
Romney - "China wants a free world".

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2012, 05:08:21 AM »

Would romney have a trade war brewing with China on day 1?   I dont know if that's a good or bad thing.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2012, 05:22:13 AM »
Would romney have a trade war brewing with China on day 1?   I dont know if that's a good or bad thing.

Bad

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2012, 05:23:58 AM »
I do not ignore... STOP LYING.

I easily admit his responsibility in Libya, but you are flat out LYING about Egypt... Obama didn't DO SHIT in Libya and you fucking know it.

No. You do ignore everything that has gone wrong with the Obama administration.

Just wipe lil barry's boy juice from your eyes and you too will be able to see the disaster he has been. Ok? Retard.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2012, 05:28:04 AM »
it was interesting seeing a candidate waiting until 2 weeks before the election to swing center so quickly.

Dems are probably happy - if romney wins, not all that much will change.  He's very similiar to obama on defense, and he might be a fresh face on the economy.

He's a master at adapting to any position that is popular - nobody can deny that.

If romney loses, this will be a bigger "what the F were we thinking" that in 2008, from GOP voters.   

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2012, 05:33:59 AM »

Obama: "Outsourcing is not the way to go"

He created jobs in foreign country and outsourced many jobs through the stim bill that was supposed to  drop the UE to 5.5%
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2012, 05:37:45 AM »
Obama: "Outsourcing is not the way to go"

He created jobs in foreign country and many jobs through the stim bill that was supposed to keep drop the UE at 5.5%
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Fisker was given hundreds of millions in loans and they thanked the US by outsourcing their production to Finland. Another gem of an Obama investment.  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2012, 08:07:39 AM »
No. You do ignore everything that has gone wrong with the Obama administration.

Just wipe lil barry's boy juice from your eyes and you too will be able to see the disaster he has been. Ok? Retard.

You are another fucking clown if that's what you believe... I have stated NUMEROUS things that Obama has sucked shit on.... So you are obviously not reading or you don't comprehend very well.

I have made the list a mile long before in threads so I'm not going to do it now just to stroke your fucked up egeo.

I don't know how many times I can say it, but apparently when it comes to getbig, you're either a republishit or a democrap and you retards can't handle someone who doesn't suck the party dick.

Why don't you move Romney's nut sack from in front of your face before you worry about me.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2012, 08:21:06 AM »
I think Obama stomped him big time tonight.

I think it moves the polls very very slightly... Not more than a point or two towards Obama... Is it enough to win?

The first debate truly made Romney look great...

Won't the real Romney please stand up.

that was my impression as well

Obama had clear command of the topics at hand and looke and sounded presidential

At times Romney sounded like a guy just trying to downloand memorized talking points or a student just trying to answer an essay question by just filling a bluebook with as much of the info he had just memorized the night before

Romney's statement about the navy having less boats than in 1916 was just an embarresment and I'm glad Obama didn't let it pass

I agree with you that I doubt it will move the polls much but Obama for the clear win on this debate

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2012, 08:25:58 AM »

Obama had clear command of the topics at hand and looke and sounded presidential

At times Romney sounded like a guy just trying to downloand memorized talking points or a student just trying to answer an essay question by just filling a bluebook with as much of the info he had just memorized the night before

Romney's statement about the navy having less boats than in 1916 was just an embarresment and I'm glad Obama didn't let it pass

I agree with you that I doubt it will move the polls much but Obama for the clear win on this debate

He should have sounded more Presidential... He's the commander-in-chief... He has been there and should know more than a former Governor.

I don't think that's even in question. That's how it works... Just like Obama doesn't have quite the understanding of the economy that Romney has on a personal level.

I'm sure Obama has to ask other people a lot more on the economy than Romney would... Romney would inherently know a lot more just natively due to experience.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2012, 08:27:17 AM »

If the polls don't move much (or hardly move at all, as was the case after debate #2), then Obama's "win" was as hollow as a ping-pong ball (without the bounce, of course) AGAIN.

As Chris Wallace of Fox News put it, you'd think Romney was the incumbent and Obama was the challenger, if you'd been on an island for four years and just seen this debate.

Obama's been playing catch-up for nearly three weeks. Even MSNBC's Chuck Todd seems to have it down: Obama's running out of time. And, his strategy to disqualify Romney as commander-in-chief just flopped. If Obama loses, many will point to his blowing that first debate.