Author Topic: Getbig loves Mr Putin winning  (Read 27459 times)

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Getbig loves Mr Putin winning
« on: February 27, 2022, 12:42:11 PM »
We feel his pain

It is a sad sight when a small old man in control of the worlds largest country, with huge military and nuclear capacity, near endless natural resources and large foreign  currency reserves has to sit alone as he laments the lack of respect shown by other countries

Perhaps in some quieter moment he will appreciate the sacrifice made by Getbig supporters, who enduring the grievous theft of  Mr Trumps re-election, support him in the destruction of Ukrainian democracy.
c

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Getbig love & support Mr Putin
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2022, 12:48:06 PM »
Too lazy to google, can you tell us why Putin invaded Ukraine?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Getbig loves & supports Mr Putin
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2022, 01:53:49 PM »
Putin occasionally makes more sense when he talks than western politicians. At times I've found myself agreeing with him. 

He lost me when he started invading neighboring countries.  Georgia, Crimea, Ukraine.  Now he's making threats of nuclear war.  He's exposed his true self.

Just another commie megalomaniac dictator.   

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2022, 02:22:13 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2022, 03:04:24 PM »
He's watching countries being "Americanized" all over the world. And although Russia has been helping America become a Marxist type Country for decades he doesn't want a bunch of Karmala Harris types running shit all over the world. And the fact that Biden brought in trannys into government positions, my guess is it was time for Putin to make his move. China to follow suit in the near future i'd imagine. America "jumped the shark" and lets face it, something has to be done...

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2022, 03:24:59 PM »
What the ever-living frick do I know.

World’s gone mad.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2022, 03:56:40 PM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2022, 04:13:44 PM »
He's watching countries being "Americanized" all over the world. And although Russia has been helping America become a Marxist type Country for decades he doesn't want a bunch of Karmala Harris types running shit all over the world. And the fact that Biden brought in trannys into government positions, my guess is it was time for Putin to make his move. China to follow suit in the near future i'd imagine. America "jumped the shark" and lets face it, something has to be done...

The Baltic countries, Russias neighbours and former soviet states that joined the EU and became "Americanized" (Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia) are thriving vs what they are were. Of course Putin doesn't want that happening to Ukraine and for Russians to see this happen time after time. Shows him up in a big way.

A country becoming "Americanized" is actually a dream for a lot of people. People who see it as a bad thing only do so because by comparison to most of the world they are sitting up in an ivory tower.

Most would happily put up with Kamala, Biden and some trannies rather than live with food insecurities, shitty infrastructure, pathetic healthcare, unbelievable corruption at every level etc etc and with no means of them or their children ever escaping it.

Yes, many of us who post on here probably don't really appreciate how good we've got it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2022, 04:28:30 PM »
The problem is that America is no longer Americanized. We have a bloated overbearing, corrupt, bankrupt government filled with worthless politicians and bureaucrats.

Biden and Harris couldn’t operate a hot dog stand.

The only thing saving the country is a large enough private sector  to somewhat offset the massive government inefficiencies in everything it touches.

Russia essentially has the same problem without the private sector to leech off.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2022, 04:40:07 PM »

Good news is , around 10 000 Ukrainians a crossing Polish & Slovakian borders every day .............

& the best of all, Ukrainians a very white race  ;D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2022, 04:40:31 PM »
The problem is that America is no longer Americanized. We have a bloated overbearing, corrupt, bankrupt government filled with worthless politicians and bureaucrats.

Biden and Harris couldn’t operate a hot dog stand.

The only thing saving the country is a large enough private sector  to somewhat offset the massive government inefficiencies in everything it touches.

Russia essentially has the same problem without the private sector to leech off.

Isn't it the private sector who generally help put those types of people in government and "power". It's pretty much the private sector running things, and I wouldn't say they were saving anything, it's more that in their best interests not to let things turn to utter shit.

You are right though that America is no longer Americanized to a point. It's definitely not the country it once was.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2022, 04:42:19 PM »
Good news is , around 10 000 Ukrainians a crossing Polish & Slovakian borders every day .............

& the best of all, Ukrainians a very white race  ;D

You'll also be happy to know they turned back African and Indian students who were studying in the Ukraine

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2022, 04:47:46 PM »
I welcome any Ukrainian hottie to live with me

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2022, 04:54:57 PM »
Isn't it the private sector who generally help put those types of people in government and "power". It's pretty much the private sector running things, and I wouldn't say they were saving anything, it's more that in their best interests not to let things turn to utter shit.

You are right though that America is no longer Americanized to a point. It's definitely not the country it once was.

Yeah, for the most part, but once governments get too big they become Frankenstein monsters. Also, it incentivizes businesses to pull government strings than to service customers.

I suspect this is inevitable. Countries, like people, have a lifespan before they go downhill and then die.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2022, 06:50:58 PM »
I welcome any Ukrainian hottie to live with me

Bro...

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2022, 10:07:57 PM »
You'll also be happy to know they turned back African and Indian students who were studying in the Ukraine

Hard guess why Polaks & Slovaks don't want them  :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2022, 10:53:30 PM »

There's a lot more to this conflict than is on the surface - Yet again do not bother with any MSM
It is lies & propaganda- Search & look back at what was agreed / what NATO have been trying to
Do & there's also the internal breakaway areas in the Ukraine that don't want to be part of the Ukraine & have suffered very badly for many years.

Biden & his son tied up with the Ukraine doesn't help.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2022, 11:00:33 PM »
The Baltic countries, Russias neighbours and former soviet states that joined the EU and became "Americanized" (Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia) are thriving vs what they are were. Of course Putin doesn't want that happening to Ukraine and for Russians to see this happen time after time. Shows him up in a big way.

A country becoming "Americanized" is actually a dream for a lot of people. People who see it as a bad thing only do so because by comparison to most of the world they are sitting up in an ivory tower.

Most would happily put up with Kamala, Biden and some trannies rather than live with food insecurities, shitty infrastructure, pathetic healthcare, unbelievable corruption at every level etc etc and with no means of them or their children ever escaping it.

Yes, many of us who post on here probably don't really appreciate how good we've got it.

Estonia ,Latvia, Lithuania are Hardly Thriving are They - Yes they've got their independence,
What about the countries / regions that have wanted to rejoin Russia.

Don't fall for The MSM / Western Governments Propaganda Yet again - Question & Research
You'll find many things aren't as they pushed out to be.

I'm 50/50 on what's going on & why, I certainly don't just See Russia as the villains here.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2022, 03:05:07 AM »
I'll say it again it's obvious he was looking at western memes and brought into his own bullish.  this guy is clearly a product of the west and social media.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2022, 03:11:37 AM »
Numerous videos and pictures show that the thing in Ukraine is scripted and staged with crisis actors. I‘ll post the most insane fake MSM stuff late. Hilarious. Watch the movie „Wag the dog“! Don‘t believe anything they say on MSM about it. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2022, 03:15:32 AM »

Estonia ,Latvia, Lithuania are Hardly Thriving are They - Yes they've got their independence,
What about the countries / regions that have wanted to rejoin Russia.

Don't fall for The MSM / Western Governments Propaganda Yet again - Question & Research
You'll find many things aren't as they pushed out to be.

I'm 50/50 on what's going on & why, I certainly don't just See Russia as the villains here.

I wasn't portraying anyone as villains. It looks like when you read someone saying anything positive about the West you believe it's because they are MSM brainwashed. It's actually more a case of your own personal bias getting in the way of you having objectivity.

For example I said Estonia ,Latvia, Lithuania are thriving vs what they were. You read that as me saying they are thriving. They were hell holes, now they are shit holes. (Although I just noticed I mistakenly included an extra word in my previous post, so that may have confused the point I was making)

The West are trying to protect their interests/agenda and so are Russia. Answer me one question though. Does the average American/Westerner or average Russian have a better quality of life?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2022, 06:12:29 AM »
I know a Ukrainian chick who married a gay guy from a very wealthy family. These bitches know how to get paid.

Would hit, Btw.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2022, 06:58:49 AM »
Putin is a spineless piece of shit. He looks fat , old and bloated.  When this whole thing backfired they’ll kick his loser ass out of office.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2022, 07:14:21 AM »
I wasn't portraying anyone as villains. It looks like when you read someone saying anything positive about the West you believe it's because they are MSM brainwashed. It's actually more a case of your own personal bias getting in the way of you having objectivity.

For example I said Estonia ,Latvia, Lithuania are thriving vs what they. You read that as me saying they are thriving. They were hell holes, now they are shit holes.

The West are trying to protect their interests/agenda and so are Russia. Answer me one question though. Does the average American/Westerner or average Russian have a better quality of life?

Numerous videos and pictures show that the thing in Ukraine is scripted and staged with crisis actors. I‘ll post the most insane fake MSM stuff late. Hilarious. Watch the movie „Wag the dog“! Don‘t believe anything they say on MSM about it.

What are y'all talking about? This has nothing to do with good guys and villains, is about the Economic Circle Flow Model and the Military Machine. So we are going to turn this into the new Covid fucboi talks. Listen to some you dudes and Omaha Beach never happen but in a Tom Hanks movie.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2022, 07:15:59 AM »

There are a lot of things here that seem fake as F.   Where are the 6 planes the Ghost offed?   or the 56 tanks in the convoy?  Or pics of 4500 dead Russians? 

No one really knows whats up here