Author Topic: Getbig loves Mr Putin winning  (Read 27723 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Getbig loves & supports Mr Putin
« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2022, 02:08:40 AM »
This is a conspiracy and a false one, It is the russian narrative to make you believe that they are the good guys and the ukrainians are the bad guys. They want you to believe that they fight against a corrupt nazi goverment who develops Bio-Weapons.

It is 100% bullshit and still people believe it, i wonder why?

Anything The MSM is against & UK/ USA government you can 100%
Believe the Exact opposite - just how many times do you Need them to Lie to you
Before you stop listening & believing a word they say.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2022, 02:43:23 AM »
If they hadn't lost all credibility pushing a totally false Russian hoax against Trump and then another massive Covid lie-fest, they might be able to sucker more fools into all of this.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2022, 03:52:37 AM »
Anything The MSM is against & UK/ USA government you can 100%
Believe the Exact opposite - just how many times do you Need them to Lie to you
Before you stop listening & believing a word they say.

Biden was Vice President of the country with the largest economy in the world yet of all the places he could’ve gotten his crackhead son a no show job it was in the Ukraine.

But I’m sure he was the only one dealing dirty there😂

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2022, 07:04:34 AM »
Putin has stolen billions from the Russian people and state, his own net worth has been estimated at anywhere between 70 to 200 billion US dollars.

He is on the same level as a banana republic African dictator, looting the country and guilty of state capture where he has put all his own cadres and cronies in top positions so they control the country as if it's their own private business while most of the people live in poverty.

longtimereader

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2022, 07:21:01 AM »
Putin has stolen billions from the Russian people and state, his own net worth has been estimated at anywhere between 70 to 200 billion US dollars.

Who is doing the estimation? the same sources telling you to hate him?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2022, 07:34:56 AM »
Who is doing the estimation? the same sources telling you to hate him?

His looting of the state, state capture and the immense levels of corruption from his cadres and cronies has been known and condemned for decades.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2022, 09:22:30 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2022, 12:39:30 PM »
I see people continually making this a Democrat versus Republican issue when both sides have been as on board on the Ukraine bandwagon as you could be. There’s been almost no difference between Fox News and CNN other than ones blames Biden occasionally and the other blames Trump.

Neither provides any context and it’s as though Putin just got out of bed one day and decided to invade Ukraine for shits and giggles.

Obviously both sides are fixing to benefit from this.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2022, 12:43:41 PM »

He is on the same level as a banana republic African dictator, looting the country and guilty of state capture where he has put all his own cadres and cronies in top positions so they control the country as if it's their own private business while most of the people live in poverty.

Absolute bullshit this... there is no proof of that, all made up by the Internet and fake media.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2022, 01:18:19 PM »
So impressed with the consistently funny material from the Bee😂

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2022, 04:47:45 PM »

Wow, you are "financial expert" too ...............I'm so jelaous  :'(

Hey what's happened to Polish Migs for dancing Volodimir  :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2022, 04:54:17 PM »
This is a conspiracy and a false one, It is the russian narrative to make you believe that they are the good guys and the ukrainians are the bad guys. They want you to believe that they fight against a corrupt nazi goverment who develops Bio-Weapons.

You are naive 1 !.

The Original plan was to have another German-Russian war  ;)

Her fuhrer would be impressed with Desni Sektor & The Azov battalion decorations , yellow/blue swastika flag tells all !.

Only yesterday, Dancing Volodimir refused to talk about those 'decorations'  ;D

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: March 12, 2022, 05:30:26 PM »
I see people continually making this a Democrat versus Republican issue when both sides have been as on board on the Ukraine bandwagon as you could be. There’s been almost no difference between Fox News and CNN other than ones blames Biden occasionally and the other blames Trump.

Neither provides any context and it’s as though Putin just got out of bed one day and decided to invade Ukraine for shits and giggles.

This is likely due to this conflict correlating with some core ,but differing, beliefs on both sides of the political fence:

* Republicans/Fox:  standing up and being strong to the perception of international bullying rather than being meek, and reagan-esque strong on defence ethos and old school Russian cold war 'bad guy' memories

* Democrats/Cnn: Humanitarian and refugee crisis and sheer naive cant-look-away disbelief that this iinvasion could happen,especially to  people that look like them (let's be honest)

So while they are both on the same side there are different underpinnings likely at play skewing the reasons as to why

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #114 on: March 12, 2022, 06:22:54 PM »
This is likely due to this conflict correlating with some core ,but differing, beliefs on both sides of the political fence:

* Republicans/Fox:  standing up and being strong to the perception of international bullying rather than being meek, and reagan-esque strong on defence ethos and old school Russian cold war 'bad guy' memories

* Democrats/Cnn: Humanitarian and refugee crisis and sheer naive cant-look-away disbelief that this iinvasion could happen,especially to  people that look like them (let's be honest)

So while they are both on the same side there are different underpinnings likely at play skewing the reasons as to why

Fair points, but as I’ve said neither provides context. It’s all “Russia man, Bad.”

You’d think Fox which ran with the Hunter Biden Ukraine story would have a bit of interest in  corruption in Ukraine.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2022, 08:35:34 PM »

I've noticed this as well.  All MSM seems to want an all out war.  Seems like they....especially other than Fox are really tired and overextend trying to come up with things to say about Trump and Covid.  I watch clips of each, but as far as full shows I have been watching more NewsMax and OANN lately.

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #116 on: March 12, 2022, 10:15:32 PM »
You are naive 1 !.

The Original plan was to have another German-Russian war  ;)

Her fuhrer would be impressed with Desni Sektor & The Azov battalion decorations , yellow/blue swastika flag tells all !.

Only yesterday, Dancing Volodimir refused to talk about those 'decorations'  ;D

Oh, sorry for my late reply, i was buisy watching a movie..have you ever seen this one?

was decent.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 13, 2022, 12:22:59 AM »

Wow, you are "financial expert" too ...............I'm so jelaous  :'(

Hey what's happened to Polish Migs for dancing Volodimir  :D

Well I do have an Honours degree in Economics  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 13, 2022, 12:44:53 AM »
Oh, sorry for my late reply, i was buisy watching a movie..have you ever seen this one?

was decent.

Nope, I'm proud to be 'The Beach Bum'   8), try to get DVD:

Big Wednesday (the best 1)

BOMBORA (doco)

Point Break (original 1)

Riding Giants (doco)

Puberty Blues

Drift

The Endless Summer

Etc,..............

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 13, 2022, 12:46:39 AM »
Well I do have an Honours degree in Economics  ;D

Most booooooooooooooring job !.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: March 13, 2022, 04:50:45 PM »
Absolute bullshit this... there is no proof of that, all made up by the Internet and fake media.

Hi Vlad! ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #121 on: March 13, 2022, 05:27:46 PM »

Interesting that Putin invaded Ukraine when Joe Biden was President and not when when his pal Trump (the Russian agent) was President.

It seems like if you go to all the trouble of fixing a US election that you would then take advantage of that close relationship.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 14, 2022, 09:03:28 AM »

The facts don't lie: Ukrain is being bombed and invaded by the russian army. Ukrainians are not to blame here, regardless of how corrupt or far right wing affiliation.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: March 14, 2022, 09:57:37 AM »
The facts don't lie: Ukrain is being bombed and invaded by the russian army. Ukrainians are not to blame here, regardless of how corrupt or far right wing affiliation.

It's all good.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: March 14, 2022, 10:02:07 AM »

It's just a military operation to protect Russian security.

Just like when Americans invade Iraq(4000 miles from home).

Do you favor double standards?

BTW    Ukraine invaded Iraq, fact!