Author Topic: Getbig loves Mr Putin winning  (Read 27727 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Getbig loves & supports Mr Putin
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2022, 03:24:59 PM »
So either Comrade Putin and his entire task force of advisors and generals are insane mass murderers...

...or we are being lied to.

I'll take door number two.
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2022, 03:31:50 PM »
So either Comrade Putin and his entire task force of advisors and generals are insane mass murderers...

...or we are being lied to.

I'll take door number two.

Yeah, Putin is getting his ass handed to him by the stubborn resistance yet everyone including the leadership is looking to bail out.

'No good outcome': Putin's unraveling war plan leaves Russia, Ukraine in precarious positions

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/03/05/ukraine-putins-war-kyiv-turning-into-long-slog-death-despair/9377108002/

More Than 1.5 Million Refugees Have Fled Ukraine – Mother Jones

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2022/03/refugees-fleeing-ukraine-russian-invasion/

US and Europe weigh plans for Ukrainian government in exile - CNNPolitics

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/06/politics/ukraine-government-exile-us-europe/index.html 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2022, 03:44:09 PM »
its possible for both doors to have some truth thought claiming Putin & Co are insane is insane

Seriously, looking at it objectively, this does not look like the work of a madman, but a systematic takeover of a country.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2022, 03:56:58 PM »
It is starting to look pretty simple to me now.

- Russia invade Ukraine and win, but face even more sanctions = Russia go broke = American win

- Russia invade Ukraine and it drags on. Well war costs money = Russia go broke = American win

- Russia invade Ukraine and lose. Russia is now a cuck nation  = Russia go broke = American win

Was this planned or just opportunism? Doesn't really matter. As long as nukes aren't involved the USA comes out on top. Biden/Kamala won't deserve any credit, but they will take it. Coach has a meltdown.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2022, 04:37:08 PM »
While sanctions cause some pain I can’t think of a country in which sanctions have affected change. Venezuela? Iran? North Korea?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2022, 04:54:16 PM »
While sanctions cause some pain I can’t think of a country in which sanctions have affected change. Venezuela? Iran? North Korea?

The Suez Crisis 1956
The US applied financial sanctions on the UK  - they worked as the Brits have never fundamentally stepped out of line since

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suez_Crisis

c

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2022, 02:40:21 AM »

- Russia invade Ukraine and win, but face even more sanctions = Russia go broke = American win

- Russia invade Ukraine and it drags on. Well war costs money = Russia go broke = American win

- Russia invade Ukraine and lose. Russia is now a cuck nation  = Russia go broke = American win

Was this planned or just opportunism? Doesn't really matter. As long as nukes aren't involved the USA comes out on top. Biden/Kamala won't deserve any credit, but they will take it. Coach has a meltdown.

You're already paying like $5 for one gallon. WTF you are always loosing.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2022, 04:33:45 AM »
The Baltic countries, Russias neighbours and former soviet states that joined the EU and became "Americanized" (Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia) are thriving vs what they are were. Of course Putin doesn't want that happening to Ukraine and for Russians to see this happen time after time. Shows him up in a big way.

A country becoming "Americanized" is actually a dream for a lot of people. People who see it as a bad thing only do so because by comparison to most of the world they are sitting up in an ivory tower.

Most would happily put up with Kamala, Biden and some trannies rather than live with food insecurities, shitty infrastructure, pathetic healthcare, unbelievable corruption at every level etc etc and with no means of them or their children ever escaping it.

Yes, many of us who post on here probably don't really appreciate how good we've got it.

I know this is old but holy shit did I laugh at you implying these aren't serious problems in America.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2022, 06:36:55 AM »
You're already paying like $5 for one gallon. WTF you are always loosing.

You're paying $5 for one gallon and your Russian counterpart just lost half his net worth in a week. I'm sure he feels real sorry for you.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2022, 06:45:19 AM »
I know this is old but holy shit did I laugh at you implying these aren't serious problems in America.

I'm gonna assume you haven't seen much of this world if you think those problems aren't even worse elsewhere. I kinda even left a hint in the next paragraph after the one you highlighted

"Yes, many of us who post on here probably don't really appreciate how good we've got it."

This is an example of government infrastructure in some parts of the world

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2022, 08:12:02 AM »

Agreed. Long-term Russia is losing here.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2022, 08:34:24 AM »
Unz.com is one of many good sources of info to balance out the mainstream and neoconservatives who, for all intents and purposes, amount to controlled opposition.

Here is Zelenskyy with paranoid sniffles: 

Video: https://twitter.com/CathyCathyFox/status/1500207087044988943

UNZ.com booked.   Thanks.  As for Zelensky...nothing wrong with smashing a couple rails b4 talking to the press after being up for days hearing bombs go off each night.  8)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2022, 10:35:26 AM »
Agreed. Long-term Russia is losing here.

The real reason Russia loses is because of a anti-capitalist mentality. There’s no reason other than an overbearing state for why a country of that size has such a low GDP. There’s no entrepreneurship. No one can do anything for fear of getting the wrong type of knock on their door. Thing is Europe at this point is not much better and living off a capitalist past as evidenced by the great European  companies all being 100+ years old. And with this current generation, the US is heading down the same road.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2022, 01:21:25 PM »
c

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2022, 01:25:58 PM »
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1500098509743210497/photo/1
Nick Fuentes on Truth Social: “I for one am glad that Putin is standing up to Washington DC. F*ck the State Department, f*ck the Pentagon, and f*ck NATO.”

If you read the comments many conservatives are telling him to move to Russia. He’s just doing what they don’t have the balls to do, call out fraud and corruption in his own government.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2022, 05:44:48 PM »

Power can not be had or used without payment
payment is always current
money is only one type of payment - usually the cheapest form

Baby boomers wail but refuse to admit the they believe they have their parents and grand parents

What do you mean?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2022, 05:01:43 AM »
What do you mean?

I amended the original statement
because power is always current (ie now ) reliance  only on what has been inherited is foolish

eg in imperial terms   the British Empire peaked in 1902 
Geographically it increased after the 1st world war around the time its metropolitan territory (UK) shrank

in family inheritance terms    is a self made millionaire more powerful than an inheriting millionaire ?

c

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2022, 05:42:51 AM »
I amended the original statement
because power is always current (ie now ) reliance  only on what has been inherited is foolish

eg in imperial terms   the British Empire peaked in 1902 
Geographically it increased after the 1st world war around the time its metropolitan territory (UK) shrank

in family inheritance terms    is a self made millionaire more powerful than an inheriting millionaire ?

Your use of English is not clear.

So what you mean is that baby boomers rely on inheriting the wealth of their parents rather than creating wealth themselves?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2022, 06:14:07 AM »
I know a Ukrainian chick who married a gay guy from a very wealthy family. These bitches know how to get paid.

Would hit, Btw.

Yeah, if the guy was wealthy enough, I'd go G4P too...

;) ;D
T

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2022, 07:09:16 AM »
*   Your use of English is not clear.

**    So what you mean is that baby boomers rely on inheriting the wealth of their parents rather than creating wealth themselves?

You are right my English is not clear  enough and perhaps I need more time to developing the concept before writing it here.  And of course this is not a good site for serious debate although it used to be better (when biceps &  booty were the leading topics:)

to some extent but I was using it as an analogy of the effects of complacency

c

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2022, 09:52:23 AM »
I'm gonna assume you haven't seen much of this world if you think those problems aren't even worse elsewhere. I kinda even left a hint in the next paragraph after the one you highlighted

"Yes, many of us who post on here probably don't really appreciate how good we've got it."

This is an example of government infrastructure in some parts of the world

I've been to SEA and eastern Europe,I'm aware how bad other places are, but they aren't first world countries so why would you want to compare yourself to that.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2022, 10:07:08 AM »
F Russia they killed Apollo Creed

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2022, 10:48:20 AM »
I've been to SEA and eastern Europe,I'm aware how bad other places are, but they aren't first world countries so why would you want to compare yourself to that.

The talk was about "Americanization". Most of the first world is already Americanized so why wouldn't I make a comparison to countries that weren't?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 11, 2022, 04:46:39 AM »
F Russia they killed Apollo Creed
He should have let Rocky stop the fight.

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #99 on: March 11, 2022, 03:33:22 PM »

The Republican Accountability Project
@AccountableGOP
.@CawthornforNC
:

“Zelenskyy is a thug." Why? Remember that the Ukrainian government is incredibly corrupt.." aha, any proof to that? And Why is it important? "and is incredibly evil" Evil? Hmm Ok.. "and has been pushing woke ideologies.” What woke ideologies?

This is a conspiracy and a false one, It is the russian narrative to make you believe that they are the good guys and the ukrainians are the bad guys. They want you to believe that they fight against a corrupt nazi goverment who develops Bio-Weapons.

It is 100% bullshit and still people believe it, i wonder why?