Author Topic: Candace chews up AOC and spits her out !!  (Read 4195 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Candace chews up AOC and spits her out !!
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2022, 03:32:15 PM »
what's the point in arguing? nothing will change

If change was the impetus behind message board activity, there would be no posting.

I actually do try to view both sides and see what they are saying and/or trying to do.  But I can honestly say I'm more anti-Democrat at this point than pro anything else.

Take the AOC comment - Tom's portraying her as someone who busted her ass and worked her way up.  But the reality is she auditioned for a part, and was utilized as a tool for the Justice Democrats who sought out Democrats who were weak and primaried them to get progressives in congress.  It was actually brilliant on their behalf.

But she's not the brightest bulb as she continually proves, and as Adam Carolla correctly stated: If she was an obese sixty year old, nobody would pay attention to a thing she said.  She's an actress in a role.
Y

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2022, 03:33:45 PM »
Candace is an idiot....just another one of her stupid speeches
Candace is awesome and she is telling the truth! That's a great speech. Black people are in trouble because of people like you who think she's an idiot.  She is literally explaining in plain English why black America is a mess.

How is she an idiot? How is that brilliant speech by Candace stupid?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2022, 03:37:58 PM »
it took me a while to get to that point too, you have to understand everyone here are just 60 year old incels. They just used to lift weights and were from a time where women didn't have standards\options so they all think they're not. Back then their only choices were to marry one of these guys and try to have fun before the great fever took them.

Speak for yourself cum stain.

I mean residue. .... Cum residue.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2022, 03:44:38 PM »
Candace is an idiot....just another one of her stupid speeches

Good take. Thoughtful response. Appreciate the insight.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2022, 04:00:31 PM »
Candace is vastly intelligent I don`t care if she went to college or not.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2022, 05:28:23 PM »
If change was the impetus behind message board activity, there would be no posting.

I actually do try to view both sides and see what they are saying and/or trying to do.  But I can honestly say I'm more anti-Democrat at this point than pro anything else.

Take the AOC comment - Tom's portraying her as someone who busted her ass and worked her way up.  But the reality is she auditioned for a part, and was utilized as a tool for the Justice Democrats who sought out Democrats who were weak and primaried them to get progressives in congress.  It was actually brilliant on their behalf.

But she's not the brightest bulb as she continually proves, and as Adam Carolla correctly stated: If she was an obese sixty year old, nobody would pay attention to a thing she said.  She's an actress in a role.

right, they're both that, that's why i don't bother to debate. i also don't debate about if goku could beat the hulk. These are all just folks playing a role in order to get rich

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2022, 05:50:49 PM »
Candace is vastly intelligent I don`t care if she went to college or not.

Abe Lincoln didn't even graduate from high school.

College degrees in certain majors have been dumbed down.  You can graduate from UCLA as an English major without taking a single class in Shakespeare, Milton, or Chaucer.  But you have to take three classes in SJW stuff: Gender, Race, Ethnicity, Disability and Sexuality Studies; Imperial, Transnational, and Postcolonial Studies; genre studies, interdisciplinary studies, and critical theory.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2022, 07:26:56 PM »
right, they're both that, that's why i don't bother to debate. i also don't debate about if goku could beat the hulk. These are all just folks playing a role in order to get rich

This I don't disagree with.

But just feel the left has gone off the rails with TDS.  It's broken so many people, and it's so odd.  Take a guy like Rob Reiner for example, posts all day about Trump.  Literally.  Thinks about him all day, while Trump never gives him a second of thought.  It's such a weird phenomenon to see adults obsess over a man.
Y

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2022, 09:12:54 PM »
Candace is awesome and she is telling the truth! That's a great speech. Black people are in trouble because of people like you who think she's an idiot.  She is literally explaining in plain English why black America is a mess.

Agreed. Vince please give you reasoning?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2022, 12:05:31 AM »
-
Agreed. Vince please give you reasoning?

The truth hurts I guess, nothing she said is incorrect. Demturd-run cities (for decades).
They are right where Dem's want them.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2022, 12:14:38 AM »

Spot on post G. A. !!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2022, 12:37:58 AM »

But just feel the left has gone off the rails with TDS.  It's broken so many people, and it's so odd.  Take a guy like Rob Reiner for example, posts all day about Trump.  Literally.  Thinks about him all day, while Trump never gives him a second of thought.  It's such a weird phenomenon to see adults obsess over a man.

The role Reiner was famous for (Meat Head), basically is what Demturds are. Fat, lazy, live off of others, etc.
Clown world...

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2022, 06:58:37 AM »

come on, i just said i don't bother because these people are all actors... then you post about an actual actor? this isn't a real person with real problems, let him shout all he wants into his echo chamber.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2022, 08:13:35 AM »
come on, i just said i don't bother because these people are all actors... then you post about an actual actor? this isn't a real person with real problems, let him shout all he wants into his echo chamber.

I used someone popular to illustrate TDS and how odd  it is that people have become completely broken and spend their day obsessing over a man.  Somebody could look up his twitter and see what I'm referring to.

If I used a random friend of mine, you'd just have to take my word for it.
Y

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2022, 08:22:02 AM »
I used someone popular to illustrate TDS and how odd  it is that people have become completely broken and spend their day obsessing over a man.  Somebody could look up his twitter and see what I'm referring to.

I find it odd. Especially when the country is in the toilet thanks to the guy they voted in to replace him.
If Shitter came out, cleaned house, made the country better, that would be one thing.
But to destroy it the way he did, and to not really care but still obsess over Orange-Guy, is very sick behavior.

MAGA

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2022, 08:26:16 AM »

Oh i get it, i live in NYC, spend most of my time in brooklyn. I know folks like that, they've turned hating trump into their whole personality and there's also the otherside who turn maga into a whole personality. Same thing ,i don't argue with people who think santa claus is real the same way i don't argue with anyone who thinks there's politicians are there to help them

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2022, 09:04:28 AM »
Oh i get it, i live in NYC, spend most of my time in brooklyn. I know folks like that, they've turned hating trump into their whole personality and there's also the otherside who turn maga into a whole personality. Same thing ,i don't argue with people who think santa claus is real the same way i don't argue with anyone who thinks there's politicians are there to help them

I agree.  They are both cults, and both accuse the other of being cults.

SC has given countless examples of the liberal white woman from NY and their lunacy.  Adults wouldn't let their kids go to his kid's birthday, because the five year old was unvaccinated, but every other adult was.

Fucking idiots.
Y

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2022, 09:41:18 AM »
I agree.  They are both cults, and both accuse the other of being cults.

SC has given countless examples of the liberal white woman from NY and their lunacy.  Adults wouldn't let their kids go to his kid's birthday, because the five year old was unvaccinated, but every other adult was.

Fucking idiots.

I've said it many times, the person doesnt really matter (until they purposely fuck things up).
Things were great for me during Clinton run, I never cared who was Prez, I thought he was good and knew no differences between pubtards and libtards.
(Except maybe minor policy).

Obozo, under him things were very fucked, he could have done a lot for race, he made things worse (and many other things collapsed during his time).
World changed in 2016 when Trump won, and the looney-left just went bat-shit.
Whole new game now...

I dont care as much about the MAGA-Tardz, at least they are celebrating the best economy in 50-yrs. (Its not like they are celebrating anything negative).
(Though I find hardcore right-wing pretty odd too, I dont like cults or religions).
If we had that (the best) under pant-shitter, I'd be a fan.
But he's a commie, CCP puppet who crashed all that was good. Pretty easy to hate him.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2022, 09:53:27 AM »
I've said it many times, the person doesnt really matter (until they purposely fuck things up).
Things were great for me during Clinton run, I never cared who was Prez, I thought he was good and knew no differences between pubtards and libtards.
(Except maybe minor policy).

Obozo, under him things were very fucked, he could have done a lot for race, he made things worse (and many other things collapsed during his time).
World changed in 2016 when Trump won, and the looney-left just went bat-shit.
Whole new game now...

I dont care as much about the MAGA-Tardz, at least they are celebrating the best economy in 50-yrs. (Its not like they are celebrating anything negative).
(Though I find hardcore right-wing pretty odd too, I dont like cults or religions).
If we had that (the best) under pant-shitter, I'd be a fan.
But he's a commie, CCP puppet who crashed all that was good. Pretty easy to hate him.

Pretty much - never cared or was directly affected by politics, but started to notice odd shit after 2016...you can see my posts being concerned about big tech and the media around that time.

For those who hate Trump, they can thank Obama for him.
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2022, 09:54:59 AM »
Did Candace actully mention AOC or is it clickbait?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2022, 09:57:36 AM »
Pretty much - never cared or was directly affected by politics, but started to notice odd shit after 2016...you can see my posts being concerned about big tech and the media around that time.

HATED Obama, smug POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2022, 10:04:28 AM »

I listened to most but didn't catch that....could be clickbait.
Y

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2022, 10:18:21 AM »

and then those who hates biden can thank obama and wheel keeps on turning

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2022, 10:18:30 AM »
Basically clickbait.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2022, 11:46:00 AM »
and then those who hates biden can thank obama and wheel keeps on turning

Yup
Y