Author Topic: Nick Walker lookin' UNBEATABLE 12 weeks out !!  (Read 11930 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Nick Walker lookin' UNBEATABLE 12 weeks out !!
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2022, 02:08:50 PM »
Dudes a fucking premadonna, Fouad just dropped him from Hostile because he wouldn't agree to stand at the Hostile booth at the Olympia and Arnold for only 1 hour a day. What a fucking douche. Every fucking Mr. Olympia stood at booths on Olympia weekend while competing,  especially his idol Jay Cutler. Hopefully this guy gets smoked at the O.
He has to get smoked......he looks like shit,but then again,that seems to be a big part of todays judging criteria.........unfortu nately for us guys who remember the 90`s bodybuilders and how great they looked.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2022, 02:24:02 PM »
He has to get smoked......he looks like shit,but then again,that seems to be a big part of todays judging criteria.........unfortu nately for us guys who remember the 90`s bodybuilders and how great they looked.

He knew he was looking like shit, which is why he panicked and went back to his old coach Matt Jansen. He also knows guys with better genetics are coming out of the woodwork like Andrew Jacked (who still have room to improve immensely) whereas he's completely maxed out and it's going to be a tough Olympia for him.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2022, 02:27:17 PM »

He knew he was looking like shit, which is why he panicked and went back to his old coach Matt Jansen. He also knows guys with better genetics are coming out of the woodwork like Andrew Jacked (who still have room to improve immensely) whereas he's completely maxed out and it's going to be a tough Olympia for him.
yep
T

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2022, 02:45:41 PM »

To be honest, over the last couple of years, already, I’ve noticed a deterioration of his physique. Not specifically in mass and size, but rather, for lack of a better word, freshness.

Branch suffered the same thing, albeit over a longer stretch of time.

Nick has been gunning it so hard and so fast his body is already throwing in the towel.

I don’t say this to be mean.

I guarantee his innards are beginning to resemble Dallas’ during that guy’s autopsy.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2022, 04:24:25 PM »
I was in Dragons Lair a couple weeks ago and was on my phone sitting on the couches behind the front desk - above them is Dalls McCravers white Carrillo belt - thought that was cool

RIP

Funny I was in destination Dallas a few days ago taking a massive shit in the bathroom and thought branch Warren and Johnny jackson have sat in the same toilet I was using, thought that was cool

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2022, 04:28:40 PM »
I was in Destination Dallas a few days ago taking a massive shit.

Hahahaha!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: October 06, 2022, 06:11:00 PM »
They don`t diet as hard as the guys from the 90`s did..........ridiculous!!

They just take more GH,insulin,and lord knows what else.
I don't believe that. The 90's guys just had better genetics and shape. Wheeler and Dillet were notoriously lazy. Levrone only worked out half the year. Cormier was always partying and relying on his insane genetics. The current guys get shit on but they work just as hard. The just aren't genetically blessed like the 90's bodybuilders were. All of us from the 90's want to say our era was the best. All those guys turned around and they were soft as fuck from the waist down. Every sport advances as times goes on. Training and nutrition, everything gets pushed to new levels

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #107 on: October 06, 2022, 06:14:56 PM »
I don't believe that. The 90's guys just had better genetics and shape. Wheeler and Dillet were notoriously lazy. Levrone only worked out half the year. Cormier was always partying and relying on his insane genetics. The current guys get shit on but they work just as hard. The just aren't genetically blessed like the 90's bodybuilders were. All of us from the 90's want to say our era was the best. All those guys turned around and they were soft as fuck from the waist down. Every sport advances as times goes on. Training and nutrition, everything gets pushed to new levels

Maybe not all of them but I largely agree with your point.  Flex Wheeler while he may have the prettiest physique ever would look pretty small and smooth from behind nowadays.  Plus the idiot hired a doctor to implant the wrong head of his calves. 

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: October 06, 2022, 06:18:51 PM »

Ya fuck that dude. Fouad gave him a huge bump in his fanbase with his podcast. Made him the face of the company and paid him good. He just wanted him to show up at the Expo booth and do his damn job. I hope he gets smoked at the Olympia.  We already saw he's an emotional headcase dumping his Jansen earlier this year and now getting back.with him. The other coach he was using didn't even know he was back with Matt until he saw it on Instagram.  He didn't even have the decency to tell him in person or even call him

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: October 06, 2022, 06:23:26 PM »
Maybe not all of them but I largely agree with your point.  Flex Wheeler while he may have the prettiest physique ever would look pretty small and smooth from behind nowadays.  Plus the idiot hired a doctor to implant the wrong head of his calves.
Yates was always shredded from the back. Ronnie too. But even Shawn Ray and Levrone at their best condition ever, from the waist down, would be considered off nowadays. But their upper body conditioning smokes the current guys. LoL it's so weird. Yeah I watched a couple contests Flex was in and he genuinely looked like he had a fat ass and not one line in his hamstrings

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 06, 2022, 06:42:20 PM »
To be honest, over the last couple of years, already, I’ve noticed a deterioration of his physique. Not specifically in mass and size, but rather, for lack of a better word, freshness.

Branch suffered the same thing, albeit over a longer stretch of time.

Nick has been gunning it so hard and so fast his body is already throwing in the towel.

I don’t say this to be mean.

I guarantee his innards are beginning to resemble Dallas’ during that guy’s autopsy.

Absolutely spot on.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 06, 2022, 06:47:28 PM »
You make some good points there......gotta` agree for the most part.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: October 06, 2022, 06:48:18 PM »
Ya fuck that dude. Fouad gave him a huge bump in his fanbase with his podcast. Made him the face of the company and paid him good. He just wanted him to show up at the Expo booth and do his damn job. I hope he gets smoked at the Olympia.  We already saw he's an emotional headcase dumping his Jansen earlier this year and now getting back.with him. The other coach he was using didn't even know he was back with Matt until he saw it on Instagram.  He didn't even have the decency to tell him in person or even call him
Dude if your physique is that delicate that you can't work a booth for an hour, you're a fucking joke. Is the stress of standing there for an hour completely wreck 16 weeks of prep?? Fuck, what a drama queen.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 06, 2022, 07:30:34 PM »
Dude if your physique is that delicate that you can't work a booth for an hour, you're a fucking joke. Is the stress of standing there for an hour completely wreck 16 weeks of prep?? Fuck, what a drama queen.

Maybe Fouad should have rented him an electric wheelchair and an IV drip of fluids and potassium, so he does not cramp up standing for that long. ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: October 06, 2022, 07:42:58 PM »
You make some good points there......gotta` agree for the most part.
BUT every era is going to have guys who try to take shortcuts and instead of hard work they just use drugs. I would say this era has more of those just going by all the deaths

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: October 06, 2022, 07:52:01 PM »
100%. Sitting at a booth was going to lose him the show? I'm glad the majority of fans seem to be recognizing his bullshit and are calling him on it. He's as dumb as a bag of hammers. He'd be pumping gas if he didn't have a great response to drugs. Hopefully Samson buries him in future contests

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 06, 2022, 08:36:32 PM »
Brutal if true

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: October 06, 2022, 08:39:24 PM »
Maybe Fouad should have rented him an electric wheelchair and an IV drip of fluids and potassium, so he does not cramp up standing for that long. ;D
Lol, what a fucking joke, I'd love to get Dorian Yates's opinion on this.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #118 on: October 07, 2022, 01:50:04 AM »
I know many regular guys who work a normal job take vacation days the week before a show. Or call in sick for a few days  :D They say it's not possible otherwise.

A long time ago the pros complained about some dinner they night before. What I'm saying is I understand it at least. As a visitor I know expos are very exhausing even for me. Then if you are a popular athlete you get chatter into both ears at the same time while trying to keep the correct facial expressions so someone on getbig doesn't say "he was a jackass"  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 07, 2022, 02:05:45 AM »
BUT every era is going to have guys who try to take shortcuts and instead of hard work they just use drugs. I would say this era has more of those just going by all the deaths
Gotta` agree once again with approximately 40 deaths in a bit over a years time or so all under the age of 50.....that`s fucking insane when you think about it.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: October 07, 2022, 03:38:16 AM »
I know many regular guys who work a normal job take vacation days the week before a show. Or call in sick for a few days  :D They say it's not possible otherwise.

A long time ago the pros complained about some dinner they night before. What I'm saying is I understand it at least. As a visitor I know expos are very exhausing even for me. Then if you are a popular athlete you get chatter into both ears at the same time while trying to keep the correct facial expressions so someone on getbig doesn't say "he was a jackass"  :D
Bro Fouad was being considerate of that, that's why he asked for 1 hour of booth time. You can deal with the "pressure" of standing at a booth for 1 hour?? Come on man.

And a side little story,  I know it's not the Olympia, but I worked out the morning of my first show, I did an hour of cardio and trained chest, I had no coach, I literally treated it just like another day, and I ended up winning my class, I beat over 20 guys in my class. Again I know it's not the Olympia, but to be that fucking sensitive that you believe standing for 1 hour is going to completely wreck your physique, you're a bitch.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #121 on: October 07, 2022, 11:21:50 AM »
Bro Fouad was being considerate of that, that's why he asked for 1 hour of booth time. You can deal with the "pressure" of standing at a booth for 1 hour?? Come on man.

And a side little story,  I know it's not the Olympia, but I worked out the morning of my first show, I did an hour of cardio and trained chest, I had no coach, I literally treated it just like another day, and I ended up winning my class, I beat over 20 guys in my class. Again I know it's not the Olympia, but to be that fucking sensitive that you believe standing for 1 hour is going to completely wreck your physique, you're a bitch.

I thought the deal was Fouad asked for a "day" or whatever and Nick was like "can we do an hour? I can make good on those hours next time" And Fouad basically releases him then and there. Nick wanted to fullfill his contract but Fouad didn't want him anymore. I'm sure he was pissed, he knew Nick was probably going to Revive and Nick was asking for favors.

Of course they are delicate. Remember that female reporter interviewing Nasser backstage? Hahaha.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #122 on: October 07, 2022, 12:08:50 PM »

Reposts 8)
T

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #123 on: October 07, 2022, 12:34:16 PM »
Those hams !! :o :o :o

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #124 on: October 07, 2022, 01:20:33 PM »
Anyone else think Nick may be a fruitcake?
T