Author Topic: WWE FASTLANE  (Read 3453 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
WWE FASTLANE
« on: March 11, 2018, 05:06:08 PM »
PPV just started and I just got home.

First up: Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Alexander Rusev. No brainer here. The 2018 Rumble winner gets the nod.

US Title Match: Bobby Roode (c) vs. Randy Orton. I think Orton wins by count-out, setting up a rematch at 'Mania.

Smackdown Tag Team Titles: Usos (c) vs. New Day. Usos retain and head to the big dance.

Smackdown Women's title: Charlotte (c) vs. Ruby Riott. Charlotte retains.

Six Pack Challenge for WWE World title: AJ Styles (c) vs. John Cena vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kevin Owens vs. Baron Corbin. Despite the Cena desperation angle, Styles retains and the one-on-one match between Styles and Nakamura is set.

Naomi & Becky Lynch vs. Carmella and Natalya: I'll go with the Glow and straight FIRE.

I don't think any gold changes hands here tonight.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: WWE FASTLANE
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 05:29:54 PM »
Nakamura wins.

Now it's the US title match.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 05:59:33 PM »
Well, so much for no gold changing hands. One RKO out of nowhere and Orton is the new US champion. He later gets jumped by Jinder Mahal, only to have Roode save Orton....only to have Roode drop Orton with a "Glorious" DDT.

Triple threat at 'Mania for the US title seems to be on deck.

Women's tag match is next.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 06:23:17 PM »
Oh boy!! The tag titles are on the line NOW! New Day and the Usos usually bring down the house!!

For some reason, New Day is using the "speed team", Woods and Kingston.

Well, this one didn't steal the show. The Bludgeon Brothers (Harper and Rowan) just interfered and beat the crap out of both teams.

Women's title is rolling.

Charlotte retains....and Asuka shows up. Apparently, Asuka has decided to face Charlotte at 'Mania for the Smackdown women's title.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 07:13:13 PM »
I will be pissed if Cena goes wins and gets put into the Styles Nakamura match. He will absolutely ruin it.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2018, 07:18:13 PM »
I will be pissed if Cena goes wins and gets put into the Styles Nakamura match. He will absolutely ruin it.

I don't see that happening. Woods got battered up, big time, and is being taken to the hospital. So, I smell Bludgeon Brothers vs. Usos at 'Mania.

As for Cena, I'm still thinking some kind of career-ending match. Or maybe, just maybe....Cena vs. Goldberg.

My question is that, assuming Styles retains, will his match with Nakamura be the true main event? Or will it be Lesnar and Reigns for the Universal title?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 07:31:41 PM »
We'll find out. The World title is up and Cena just hit AAs on Corbin, Ziggler, Zayn, and Owens.

And, for the moment, it's Styles and Cena, one on one.

Crowd is popping for a 5-on-1 beatdown on Cena.

Styles got AA'ed through the table; Zayn laid down to let Owens pin him, only to roll him up; now, Owens and Zayn are clobbering each other.

Corbin put Ziggler through a sign outside the ring.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2018, 09:26:17 PM »
I hope Cena gets a match with undertaker to keep him out of the Styles Shin match. Or have him put over Elias.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2018, 04:06:32 AM »
I hope Cena gets a match with undertaker to keep him out of the Styles Shin match. Or have him put over Elias.
I was actually waiting for something to happen at the end of that match while Cena was in the corner. Someone to attack Cena but...

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2018, 04:11:16 AM »
Oh boy!! The tag titles are on the line NOW! New Day and the Usos usually bring down the house!!

Well, this one didn't steal the show. The Bludgeon Brothers (Harper and Rowan) just interfered and beat the crap out of both teams.

Charlotte retains....and Asuka shows up. Apparently, Asuka has decided to face Charlotte at 'Mania for the Smackdown women's title.
That was insane

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2018, 04:12:30 AM »
Well, so much for no gold changing hands. One RKO out of nowhere and Orton is the new US champion. He later gets jumped by Jinder Mahal, only to have Roode save Orton....only to have Roode drop Orton with a "Glorious" DDT.

Triple threat at 'Mania for the US title seems to be on deck.

Women's tag match is next.
That was good too and expected. I can see Roode winning the title back at WM pinning Mahal whilst keeping Orton's status still strong.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2018, 04:13:49 AM »

A great match here between the two and Asuka vs Charlotte at the big stage will be a show stealer.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2018, 06:40:38 AM »
I was actually waiting for something to happen at the end of that match while Cena was in the corner. Someone to attack Cena but...

I didn't watch the ppv but was expecting the same.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2018, 09:17:02 AM »
I didn't watch the ppv but was expecting the same.
I'm expecting something to happen on Raw tonight for Cena. An attack of some sort. Samoa Joe? Undertaker? Strowman?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2018, 01:40:50 PM »
I'm expecting something to happen on Raw tonight for Cena. An attack of some sort. Samoa Joe? Undertaker? Strowman?

Rumor is it will be Undertaker tonight.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2018, 04:45:43 AM »
Rumor is it will be Undertaker tonight.
Welll, Cena put the challenge out in probably one of his best promos ever.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2018, 05:24:44 PM »

The only way Cena was going to be in the match was if he won the title, which he didn't.