Author Topic: Hillary Clinton's son-in-law is shutting down his hedge fund  (Read 925 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Hillary Clinton's son-in-law is shutting down his hedge fund
« on: February 08, 2017, 12:50:13 PM »
Feb. 8, 2017

Marc Mezvinsky, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's son-in-law, has shut down his hedge fund, Bloomberg reports.

New York-based Eaglevale Partners, the hedge fund co-founded by Marc Mezvinsky, closed in December and is in the process of returning money to clients, according to Bloomberg and as reported earlier by Hedge Fund Alert

Mezvinsky's foray into the hedge fund world has been plagued with troubles. In May 2016, Mezvinksy closed down Eaglevale Hellenic Opportunity, which was betting on a possible Greek comeback from the depths of the country's years-long financial crisis.

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/marc-mezvinsky-hillary-clintons-son-in-law-shutting-down-hedge-fund-2017-2-1001733967

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Hillary Clinton's son-in-law is shutting down his hedge fund
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 12:53:51 PM »
Chelsea’s husband allegedly used foundation ties to boost hedge fund

11/06/16

In a hacked email, ex-Clinton aide Doug Band claims Marc Mezvinsky traded on family ties to help his fund.

Band did not respond to requests for comment Sunday, nor did representatives for Chelsea Clinton or the Clinton Foundation, while an Eaglevale spokesman declined to comment or to make Mezvinsky available for comment.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/chelsea-clinton-foundation-marc-husband-230859

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 01:00:25 PM »
Is Trumps Foundation still under investigation ?

I recall they admitted violating the self dealing in an IRS Filing right after the election
https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-foundation-engaged-in-self-dealing-irs-filing-shows-1479829984

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 01:01:54 PM »

I recall they admitted violating the self dealing in an IRS Filing right after the election
https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-foundation-engaged-in-self-dealing-irs-filing-shows-1479829984

I don't know.  If so, they are both wrong.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 01:06:37 PM »
I don't know.  If so, they are both wrong.

how are they both wrong?

maybe wait for an actual investigation and admission of wrong doing ....like what is going on with Trumps bogus foundation

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2017, 01:14:19 PM »
how are they both wrong?

maybe wait for an actual investigation and admission of wrong doing ....like what is going on with Trumps bogus foundation

I'm not sure why you brought up the Trump foundation into this thread.  Was it to justify the Clinton Foundation's possible violations because Trump's doing it too, or was it to see if I'd defend the Trump Foundation's possible violations?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2017, 05:48:26 PM »
I'm not sure why you brought up the Trump foundation into this thread.  Was it to justify the Clinton Foundation's possible violations because Trump's doing it too, or was it to see if I'd defend the Trump Foundation's possible violations?

Read his screen name.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2017, 09:52:36 PM »
A lot of sandy money in those funds that were getting pulled out.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2017, 10:03:40 PM »

You try too hard and always lose. Like for the last 8 years 2mos.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2017, 10:12:53 PM »
Nothing to see here.  Hedge Funds are high risk investments...only for people that want to go big or go home.  Minimum investment from what I understand was 2 million dollars.  Unfortunately the fund was based on speculation of Greek currency and we all know what happened.  Marc returned all of the money back to investors.  Ultimately, if you invested 2 million, you got back 200k. :D

He'll open up or co-sponsor another hedge fund.  That's a stock market for you :-\
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2017, 11:17:53 PM »
CGI is closing down too.   The Clinton Ctime Syndixate closing shop now that the bitch lost