Author Topic: Hormones and intense excercise builds muscle  (Read 7568 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Hormones and intense excercise builds muscle
« Reply #375 on: Today at 09:02:30 AM »
GET BIGGERS,,,,this thread started of good intentions and some good replies..now its a bhanks ass raping thread yet again..

fixed.  the problem is that legit and factual things get said....then because mr know-it-all spews his shit, the thread devolves.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #376 on: Today at 09:24:45 AM »
GET BIGGERS,,,,this thread started of good intentions and some good replies..now its a bhanks thread yet again..

Every thread Hanky gets into turns to shit. It's that reverse Midas touch of his.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #377 on: Today at 09:48:18 AM »
Opioids....the cornerstone of any good breakfast !   :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #378 on: Today at 04:09:52 PM »
And you want to talk about wound healing. Crohn's is basically your digestive system inflamed and falling apart. HGH helps heal damaged inflamed tissue.

Human growth hormone combined with a high-protein diet significantly eased the symptoms of Crohn's disease in three-quarters of patients with moderate to severe cases, a study has found.

I started about 3 months ago and I am in complete remission, and it was bad when I started.  Like I could not sleep I was in constant pain I had gas an ulcer indigestion Gerd nausea all of that. Now nothing no gas no acid reflux no ulcer pain complete remission.

https://www.nytimes.com/2000/06/01/us/growth-hormone-is-found-to-aid-crohn-s-patients.html#:~:text=Human%20growth%20hormone%20combined%20with%20a%20high-protein%20diet,bleeding%20and%20a%20breakdown%20of%20the%20intestinal%20wall.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #379 on: Today at 04:24:45 PM »
Throwing up bile occurred in March I think

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #380 on: Today at 04:42:03 PM »
And you want to talk about wound healing. Crohn's is basically your digestive system inflamed and falling apart. HGH helps heal damaged inflamed tissue.

Human growth hormone combined with a high-protein diet significantly eased the symptoms of Crohn's disease in three-quarters of patients with moderate to severe cases, a study has found.

I started about 3 months ago and I am in complete remission, and it was bad when I started.  Like I could not sleep I was in constant pain I had gas an ulcer indigestion Gerd nausea all of that. Now nothing no gas no acid reflux no ulcer pain complete remission.

https://www.nytimes.com/2000/06/01/us/growth-hormone-is-found-to-aid-crohn-s-patients.html#:~:text=Human%20growth%20hormone%20combined%20with%20a%20high-protein%20diet,bleeding%20and%20a%20breakdown%20of%20the%20intestinal%20wall.

Lantus insulin at 15-20iu/day. It's a powerful antiinflammatory and anecdotally it helps perceived digestion. Since it's a 24 hour release that works out to 0.625 - 0.833 units released per hour.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #381 on: Today at 04:49:06 PM »

Well, hopefully your dealer never runs out of HGH....right Brian?  Amazing how you fail to answer if YOU have a script for it or not.

I am sure the author of that article cited all their sources...right?