Author Topic: Original Early 60's Sergio 8x10 For Sale  (Read 6171 times)

619Rules

Original Early 60's Sergio 8x10 For Sale
« on: December 17, 2005, 11:30:33 AM »
I came across this on EBAY last night while serching Mr O items...........cool original Sergio pic if anyone is interested in buying it.........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7374823771&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Original Early 60's Sergio 8x10 For Sale
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2005, 01:05:27 PM »
what whould I do with it?

619Rules

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2005, 01:21:47 PM »
what whould I do with it?

Just keep it as a collectible I guess.......It is over 40 years old, and of one of the 2 greatest BBers of that era.........

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2005, 03:10:06 PM »
Just keep it as a collectible I guess.......It is over 40 years old, and of one of the 2 greatest BBers of that era.........

::)

ok....& what the hell will I do with it

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2005, 02:23:39 PM »
Leave it to the OLDSCHOOL GURU, to come up with a " semi-nude " of a dude :o

Your nothing but an old fag, Ronnie ;D

619Rules

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2005, 10:14:12 PM »
Leave it to the OLDSCHOOL GURU, to come up with a " semi-nude " of a dude :o

Your nothing but an old fag, Ronnie ;D

I received a really weird pm from Hurricane Beef:

619Rules, we are both repsected Getbig members, so there is no need for us to have animosity between us. I, Hurricane Beef/Paxil Rose, ask you, 619Rules, to understand why I am so anti-steroid.

When I was younger I wanted to try steroids. A 6ft. 7in. black man named Bubba frequented my gym. I became infatuated by his body and would even get a tingling sensation in my penis when he walked by. Then one day he said he had some steroids and inquired if I would like to try them out. I replied "Hell Yes!" and followed him into the disabled toilets where he explained to me that steroids are injected intra-anally. He explained that I would be injected up my butthole (Talk about luck!).

Thinking about the massive gains I would make-I consented. Bubba then inserted a 15 inch injection into my anus and I screamed in pleasure. Bubba did not stop until he had planted his seed. I was in a wheelchair for the next week, but the wheelchair was worth every drop of his semen steroid, and ever since I have hated steroids.

I confess I enjoyed it a little. Thanks for letting me share 619.

Yours Truly, Hurricane Beef....AKA Paxil Rose....AKA Woodrow.   

hahahahahah............. .you're so fucking gay Paxil!