Author Topic: Wedding Crasher  (Read 1408 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Wedding Crasher
« on: August 19, 2007, 11:22:37 AM »
My friend's son got married Saturday.  A lady that wasn't invited had called my friend a few days ago and told her she heard her son was getting married and apparently talked for 45 minutes asking questions about the guest list, wedding, reception etc.  My friend never invited her as everything was already planned and they are not close.

The lady ended up attending the outdoor wedding anyway and afterward went into the reception hall and was seen looking through the placecards of guest's names and table assignments.  She did not stay for dinner.

She didn't cause any harm but it seemed like a pretty weird thing to do.

Have you ever crashed a wedding?
R

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
Re: Wedding Crasher
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 11:35:48 AM »
No I have not.
But many years ago a friend and I used to go to barbeque's and steal other people meat of the fire.
Does that count?  ;D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 11:40:56 AM »
No I have not.
But many years ago a friend and I used to go to barbeque's and steal other people meat of the fire.
Does that count?  ;D
Sort of!

My bro-in-law was pretty poor growing up and he and his family would go to large picnics (family reunions etc.) that were being held in public parks and would eat their food!
R

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 04:18:16 PM »
I have never crashed a wedding and never would because I don't really care to go to the ones I was invited to or was part of the wedding party.    :P

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 04:41:53 PM »
My friend's son got married Saturday.  A lady that wasn't invited had called my friend a few days ago and told her she heard her son was getting married and apparently talked for 45 minutes asking questions about the guest list, wedding, reception etc.  My friend never invited her as everything was already planned and they are not close.

The lady ended up attending the outdoor wedding anyway and afterward went into the reception hall and was seen looking through the placecards of guest's names and table assignments.  She did not stay for dinner.

She didn't cause any harm but it seemed like a pretty weird thing to do.

Have you ever crashed a wedding?

technically it's not considered wedding crashing unless she stayed for the reception and got liquored up and sloppy