Author Topic: Here are the Gay mags they used to sell.....  (Read 9309 times)

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
Re: Here are the Gay mags they used to sell.....
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2007, 12:39:51 PM »
Who gives a shit.
Put aside all the pro gay/anti gay banter.

It's entertaining.

I'm sure there was pressure though.
TEAM REPTILIAN

suckmymuscle

Re: Here are the Gay mags Joe and Ben used to sell.....
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2007, 02:56:04 PM »
  Weider is a bisexual paederast. In previous times, he'd give massages to the bodybuilders who visited him in his office, and would get them to private pose for him and other older bisexual gentlemen. For an unknown up-and-coming bodybuilder to get in the cover of a magazine, the "price" Weider charged was a blow-job to him and his paederastic friends. When it comes to winning a contest, the price was higher: to take it in the pooper from Joe. I once heard a story that David Drapper lost his anal virginity to Weider. :-\ Arnold also reportedly blowed some of Weider's friends when he first moved to America in 1968, but I can't confirm this. :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Guys, this is the post where I expose the truth behid the Weider Organization. :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2007, 03:20:08 PM »
  Guys, this is the post where I expose the truth behid the Weider Organization. :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

any proof?

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2007, 03:23:00 PM »
No person, gay or straight, is a fan of sexual coercion or harrassment.  On the other hand, no one could make me have sex with someone I didn’t want to have sex with no matter what the incentive.

As far as those many rumors from the 1970s, remember, we’re talking about bodybuilding trophies—not a billion dollars in cash.  If anyone back in those days traded sexual favors to get what he wanted, he did it because he wanted to—not because anyone “made” him do it.  Over the years, I’ve had the opportunity to improve my lot in life by sleeping with someone I would otherwise reject and I’ve said “no thanks” every time.

Sex while wearing a Schoolboy uniform?  Kinky!  ;D

You're one strange individual :-\
Don't let em fool ya

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2007, 03:24:38 PM »
hearsay aint proof in America

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2007, 04:27:05 PM »
hearsay aint proof in America
Big DB ,Is Michael Jackson Jesus?  :D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2007, 06:23:34 PM »
weider liked em short it seems lol...i wonder if franco had to act as a replacement for danny. i wonder if arnold videotaped it will uncle weider sodomized franco?

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2007, 06:34:15 PM »
weider liked em short it seems lol...i wonder if franco had to act as a replacement for danny. i wonder if arnold videotaped it will uncle weider sodomized franco?

Yes all until Franco developed gyno and ol Joe and Ben (over) couldnt ass rape him any more cos they considered him to girly with his newly developed man breasts.  ???

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2007, 06:35:38 PM »
Yes all until Franco developed gyno and ol Joe and Ben (over) couldnt ass rape him any more cos they considered him to girly with his newly developed man breasts.  ???

i think they wanted to milk him...male lactation

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2007, 06:53:16 PM »
I have a picture of Ben Weider, 2 Dolbermine dogs and Mike Quinn entangledd in a homo/bestial orgy.  The gloves are off...... time to expose.  If enough of you want it then I will post it......
Time to shut the doubters up.....

Sorry - but if true you would of showed the pic before elsewere.  Seems you are leading us down a garden path with youre "I have a pic and will post if enough" posts....you will never post a pic as you have none...

In fact you are gayer than an old man lying about gay schmoes...
K

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2007, 07:56:04 PM »
I have a picture of Ben Weider, 2 Dolbermine dogs and Mike Quinn entangledd in a homo/bestial orgy.  The gloves are off...... time to expose.  If enough of you want it then I will post it......
Time to shut the doubters up.....

LMFAO! PROVE IT!
Don't let em fool ya

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2007, 07:30:49 AM »
As i said in your other homophobic thread, no body forced any of theses grown men to pose for these magazines. They are huge testosterone filled adult men and you want everyone to believed they are being controled by a bunch of fairies. What does that say about straight men? sounds like the biggest self ownage in bodybuilding history. Your logic is very flawed, my friend.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2007, 08:25:28 AM »
As i said in your other homophobic thread, no body forced any of theses grown men to pose for these magazines.

regarding the magazines in the 1950s, many young bodybuilders were shocked to find their picture on the covers of these blue magazines.  the photos were taken by a professional photographer, but once you sign the model release, the photographer can sell them to anyone he chooses.

this was a big controversy in the 1950s, and they threatened to ban any athlete that ended up on such mags (this is probably why Larry Scott left the AAU and joined the IFBB).   but it was simply that the 1950s became more conservative.   look at all the early Strength and Health from the 1930s and 1940s.  more often than not, the photos on the cover were nudes with the posing suit drawn in.

Harry Pascal, who was the executive editor of Strength and Health for many years, never missed a chance to bash gays (among others).   He was the one screaming the loudest on purging gays from bodybuilding.  Yet his staff photographer was Lon Hanagan, who is now considered one of the best of the gay erotic photographers of the 1900s (google Lon of New York).    Lon was the photographer for most of the photographs with the posing suit drawn in on the negative that were used in Strength and Health.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2007, 05:43:17 AM »
yea, I still don't think these guys could be that stupid to pose nude for a photographer and sign a release especially for a photograper like Lon who was obviously gay. Gays weren't as out back then, but people also weren't stupid.  I think these guys enjoyed the attention from gay men and didn't mind knowing they would be idolized. I think you are right that it was more the conservative times and the involvement with religion in politics in the 50's that created the backlash against the physique magazines. 

I can understand the industry's desire to distance themselves from the gay mags but the irony is that most of the best photogs of men back then were gay and  contributed some of the best pictures to the sport and have help preserve and promote it for the ages. Men like Grimek,Reeves, Scott and all the 70's guys would not be as revered and idolized today if not for those early photographs that put more into their work than just taking generic anatomy shots.