Author Topic: Phil Heath, NOT doing the 2010 Arnold Classic  (Read 4154 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Phil Heath, NOT doing the 2010 Arnold Classic
« on: November 29, 2010, 12:56:59 PM »
Sitting out till the O...
Kai should sit it out also...

http://www.facebook.com/arnoldsports   3rd thread down...

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: Phil Heath, NOT doing the 2010 Arnold Classic
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 12:59:01 PM »
not to piss you off but Kai needs to sit it out 4 life
 ;)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 01:01:05 PM »
These nowadays pros are so spoilt... Bring back the days of levrone prime Coleman wheeler cormier
choice is an illusion

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 01:01:25 PM »
Heath = new Mr. O !!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 01:08:20 PM »
the ifbb is going to milk the student/teacher shit with phil and jay.  phil is too narrow to beat jay.  phil even at 100% lost the pre-jud to jay who looked like shit which means he'll be on this yr.

kai is too short to carry 260-270 to beat jay, looks like bloated shit when he tries to carry ronnie type weight.

easy paycheck 150K if kai defends the A because he isnt winning the O over jay.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 01:08:47 PM »
not to piss you off but Kai needs to sit it out 4 life
 ;)

You're not pissing me off...Kai needs to shape up or ship out...

And Meso, this is what happens when the sport is now so much all drugs, it's difficult to peak twice in a year...Since the judges seem to believe Phil needs to make improvements, he now has the time to do that...had he competed in the Arnold, he would have spent most of the next year prepping rather than
"improving" whatever it is they want him to improve...

Unfortunately for Kai, has to requalify since he wasn't top 6 so he more than likely will do the show unless he decided to do one closer to the O.

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 01:19:45 PM »
You're not pissing me off...Kai needs to shape up or ship out...

And Meso, this is what happens when the sport is now so much all drugs, it's difficult to peak twice in a year...Since the judges seem to believe Phil needs to make improvements, he now has the time to do that...had he competed in the Arnold, he would have spent most of the next year prepping rather than
"improving" whatever it is they want him to improve...

Unfortunately for Kai, has to requalify since he wasn't top 6 so he more than likely will do the show unless he decided to do one closer to the O.
Didn't workout well for Thugdale last year :O

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 01:23:29 PM »
Totally agree .. But realistically what can phil Improve really ??
Everyyear what seems to improve the most is his arms ... He can't improve his witdth ... His chest the 3rd largest muscle group will always be dwarved by his arm one of the smallest muscle groups
he has got bigger ... So has his waiste ... These pros today too big.. Pro bbing is receding

and we have pros like evan who has been a pro for 2 yrs now or 3 and has competed once
choice is an illusion

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 01:27:54 PM »
These nowadays pros are so spoilt... Bring back the days of levrone prime Coleman wheeler cormier
agree 100%. todays pros are lazy and pussies. do a contest a year and even then they look like shit, at least come in conditioned...for gods sake

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 01:28:39 PM »
Everyyear what seems to improve the most is his arms ... He can't improve his witdth ... His chest the 3rd largest muscle group will always be dwarved by his arm one of the smallest muscle groups
he has got bigger ... So has his waiste ... These pros today too big.. Pro bbing is receding

and we have pros like evan who has been a pro for 2 yrs now or 3 and has competed once

i agree, these talking heads kepe saying "he nees to improve" which translates to ADD MORE MASS........then they ruin their lines, and then everyone goes "he looked better when he came out"

its all such bullshit, phil was at 100% of what phil could be last year, and they wanted to give it to jay, which it their right, cause its a subjective sport'

but dotn try to make phil think there is something wrong with him

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2010, 01:31:08 PM »
I don't blame them...Outside of Jay, Phil and Kai...what's the return on their investment from drugging it up more to do more shows and win shit money...Promoters and IFBB take note...I hope more guys take this approach...they have no reason to compete more...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2010, 01:31:32 PM »

Speaking of Evan, he is probably pissing his pants in excitement that Phil is out...he thinks he may have a chance at the #2 spot...hahaha...not quite, not with Dex, Vic, Branch, Roelly, Wolfe, X-Man, and others...

Phil had said that he didn't train arms for about a month going into the Mr. O, and his chest was tad improved, I think that we will see Phil's chest get a priority, and we'll see a bump in size.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 01:34:46 PM »
There is nothing wrong with Phil's chest...If there is I want pics..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2010, 01:38:05 PM »

lol you call phil heath pro ? he is a joke for bodybuilding,,he is pure and utmost all syntetic muscle and nothing more,,that fella is 175lb within 12 months of getting off gh and aas

gh15 approved
fallen angel

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2010, 01:52:02 PM »

Do you have any good links for that? I'm interest, but find it hard to believe since I can name a few muscle groups that are definately bigger than chest, like glutes, abs, erector spinae and lats.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2010, 02:03:19 PM »
There is nothing wrong with Phil's chest...If there is I want pics..
the chest is the 3rd largest muscle group in the body
arms are among the smallest ... And his arm dwarves his chest that screams lack of symetry
genetically it will always be like that
choice is an illusion

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2010, 02:13:40 PM »
the chest is the 3rd largest muscle group in the body
arms are among the smallest ... And his arm dwarves his chest that screams lack of symetry
genetically it will always be like that

No it's not , Glutes , Lats and quads are all larger.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2010, 02:24:15 PM »
I think Phil should do the Arnold.  He isn't going to improve his chances of beating Jay by sitting out the Arnold, so why not pick up the money and get his first Arnold title? 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2010, 02:31:01 PM »
I think Phil should do the Arnold.  He isn't going to improve his chances of beating Jay by sitting out the Arnold, so why not pick up the money and get his first Arnold title? 

I agree with you .

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2010, 02:32:30 PM »
Well they heard wrong. I never even made a decision on the show so how did they come up with this. Someone F'd up this report really bad. I was actually going to speak with my trainer Hany this evening after I trained and make the decision then. We are actually leaning toward DOING THE SHOW, which is why this is so bizarre. I just hope the fans can be a little patient as I WILL MAKE A DECISION THIS WEEK!

Thank you all for supporting me along with the sport.

Phil

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2010, 02:32:47 PM »

This.  Phil's pretty much maxed out right now and the small improvements he can make can be done and still compete in the Arnold.
Go for the ASC title and the cash.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2010, 02:33:24 PM »
No it's not , Glutes , Lats and quads are all larger.

larges muscle group legs then back then chest which is near enough what I said
choice is an illusion

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2010, 02:34:28 PM »

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2010, 02:55:35 PM »
As long as he gets back in shape Kai is laughing all the way to the bank with this one.

I don't understand Heath - he'll never beat a prime Cutler so why take the whole year out to come second place when he could do it anyway plus having an Arnold win over Kai?