Author Topic: TRUMP WIDENS LEAD IN POLL TO 32% AFTER ‘HARD LINE IMMIGRATION STANCE’  (Read 16825 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
I agree with your analysis.....But that doesn't mean that illegal immigariuon still should be tolerated.....Obama has done an awesome job of deporting illegals......but you still can't turn your back on the problem.....The genius with Trump is that yes what he says is simplistic, but he NEVER deviates from his message and he NEVER lets the newspeople make him change his mind due to pressured questioning.....and people admire that....

I'm just separating the message from the solutions which I admit are either wrong or non-existent  ..I am from NY so I understand Trump.....so I have more of a tolerance for his pronouncements because I already know they are mostly bravado..unfortunately the people outside NY don't know this

I live in NY. I have to deal with ignorant assholes who think they've got it all figured out because their parents bought them careers all the time. Following behind them, fixing their messes, working around their ideas because their heads are too far up their own asses to workout plans that make sense.

Just a quick example: there's a media company here in NY that I have to deal with through work that was all over the news recently for behaving in a way that many considered unethical.  They were unethical,IMO, but part of the reason for that was because the owner of the company was very vague about what was considered unethical since lack of ethics helped to grow the business. So , after the public flipped out about what the staff did, the owner throws them under the bus and half the staff ends up quitting. The owner (whose worth a couple hundred mil) goes on this ridiculous press tour begging the public for forgiveness, claiming his company has seen the error of their way, even though he's still incredibly vague on how they are allegedly going to change. The guy is a renowned asshole whose constantly "telling it like it is. " He's the prototypical NY businessman. No different from Trump. They are all over the place. They create messes everywhere they go.

He's showing you his face. You don't have to do any rationalizing to understand what he's trying to tell you.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Another one, just because I'm in the mood:

One day the VP or my department calls my apartment to reach me, which is odd, as he should have and usually does call my cell. My wife picked up and, because he had an Australian accent, assumed it was her boss. So, she asked him a business related question in industry shorthand ( a different industry than I am in) and my boss immediately begins telling her how she could phrase her questions more effectively. She explains to him that she asks the questions in a specific order so she will have an idea of when specific clients will be available and he tells her that it would make more sense if she just gave them a firm time  to begin with and that she sounded like a used car salesmen by giving them options. Then he rambled on about the time Henry Kissinger asked him for his opinion. The advice he gave her is actually something he follows and has wreaked HAVOC in scheduling anything  not department-specific. But he's convinced that's the way to do things because he rarely has to deal with the blowback.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
August of 2015!!!!

Even back then, I knew this guy was MONEY as a political candidate.

The policies. The mic skills. The way he can control a crowd.

All you Trump haters better buckle up because he will win 2020 in an even bigger landslide.