Author Topic: More Killed in Chicago this Year than Afghanistan  (Read 3324 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: More Killed in Chicago this Year than Afghanistan
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2012, 11:27:54 AM »
Where exactly in the U.S. do people shoot each other like it is "going out of style"? Since you claim ethnic minorities have little to do with that - leave urban gang violence out of your statistics when you provide them.

How violent was the country back in the "wild west" days? Go ahead, quote killing statistics from let's say 1850 - 1900.

I'll help...."In the worst cow towns of the wild west (Abilene, Ellsworth, Wichita, Dodge City, and
Caldwell) for the years from 1870 to 1885, there were only 45 total homicides.  This equates to a rate of approximately 1 murder per 100,000 residents per year. In Abilene, supposedly one of the wildest of the cow towns, not a single person was killed in 1869 or 1870."

Where in the United States do people live in restricted areas - state the locations and what the government enforced restrictions are in your response?

Is Anders Behring Breveik American or Norweigan?

This is a list of the top ten school massacres.....the U.S. is accountable for three of the ten. So again - you're talking out your ass.
http://listverse.com/2008/01/01/top-10-worst-school-massacres/

Children play in a park here near my house unattended every day of the week. Only stupid, careless, lazy or broke people leave their cars unlocked - I travel in Europe quite a bit and rarely ever see an unlocked car.

"You can't leave your house unprotected for few weeks when you go on holiday like you can here." - Explain the term "unprotected". I leave my house locked without anyone checking on it for weeks at a time and have never had a problem.

"You can't be sure you see the tomorrow if police stops you - I can't recall anyone dying in hands of police here." - this statement is idiotic, are you saying in the entire of Europe, no one has ever died in police captivity?

As I said previously....your a fucking American hating retard. Plain and simple.

Hate is a bit hard word. I try not to hate anyone.

Let me approach the subject by listing few countries by homicide rates... Latest data available from wikipedia.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate per year per 100,000 inhabitants:
- Thailand                     5.3

- USA                           4.8
- Finland                       2.1
- Holland                       0.87
- Italy                           0.87
- Sweden                       0.86
- Denmark                      0.85
- Germany                      0.81
- Norway                        0.68
- Austria                        0.56

Of course there are many countries with much worse figures but one must understand when I compare the data of countries familiar to me to data from USA it seems high to me as its more than double - four times higher.

Unfortunately can't find statistics of other crimes for now.

PS.
By "restricted areas" I meant the rich living inside fenced neighborhoods, like Jay Cutler. Maybe you understood me wrong on this?
That's weird to me.... you know, here you could drive to yard of the richest people's houses and go ring their doorbell if you wanted  ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2012, 11:39:24 AM »
Considered the total number of rapported crimes, Amsterdam is one of the most criminal cities in the Western world...but if you take out the bicycle thefts, it drops almost to the bottom of the list  ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2012, 11:59:21 AM »
Considered the total number of rapported crimes, Amsterdam is one of the most criminal cities in the Western world...but if you take out the bicycle thefts, it drops almost to the bottom of the list  ;D

LOL!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2012, 02:06:45 PM »
That was funny. I thought Detroit was first though, right Murph?

I am only sort of kidding.
If we begin to privatize police work, police work will solely be a money making corporate operation.
Why wouldn't a corporation who wants to maximize profit/minimize loss build a large fence around the most "undesirable" part of a city?  Where you need a card for ingress/egress?  Where you are essentially signing a waiver stating that you don't expect police protection in "that part of town"?

My freshman year philosophy professor predicted the Robocop scenario many moons ago.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2012, 02:13:57 PM »

Let me approach the subject by listing few countries by homicide rates... Latest data available from wikipedia.
List of countries by intentional homicide rate per year per 100,000 inhabitants:
- Thailand                     5.3

- USA                           4.8
- Finland                       2.1
- Holland                       0.87
- Italy                           0.87
- Sweden                       0.86
- Denmark                      0.85
- Germany                      0.81
- Norway                        0.68
- Austria                        0.56

Of course there are many countries with much worse figures but one must understand when I compare the data of countries familiar to me to data from USA it seems high to me as its more than double - four times higher.

Unfortunately can't find statistics of other crimes for now.

PS.
By "restricted areas" I meant the rich living inside fenced neighborhoods, like Jay Cutler. Maybe you understood me wrong on this?
That's weird to me.... you know, here you could drive to yard of the richest people's houses and go ring their doorbell if you wanted  ;D

So you listed homicide rates, but purposely excluded countries that would make your data look bad, then didn't subtract out the "ethnic minorities" like you were supposed to.........douchebag move.

People here live in gated communities for a variety of reasons.........the main reason I do is so that idiots like you can't come up to my house and ring the fucking doorbell.

Croatian

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2012, 02:45:24 PM »
i thought america was safe, i always wonder that if there were no blacks latinos there. would there be a lot less crime?

I should live "action" booooring Sydney 4 Chicago .

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2012, 02:46:39 PM »
Shit the east and west side of Cleveland has a homicide just about daily! And St. Pete is like little Iraq! Its bad in most big cities!

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2012, 02:55:21 PM »
You americans dont scare me. I will be heading down once Im finished with my studying here, and finish it off in your own damn country. Of course I wont choose the state with the highest crime rate, but I cant wait to see what your all about once I arrive there.

God speed. :)