Author Topic: you are stupid!  (Read 828 times)

GR

• Getbig II
you are stupid!
« on: October 18, 2007, 06:41:30 PM »
yes,all of you that try to own eachother by saying/claiming stupid things.Then you go out and search informations about all the others so that you can expose them and feel better about your miserable life!BYE! 8)
TEAM NASSER!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: you are stupid!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 06:43:41 PM »
yes,all of you that try to own eachother by saying/claiming stupid things.Then you go out and search informations about all the others so that you can expose them and feel better about your miserable life!BYE! 8)

translation: you guys found my personal info online so I had to come back under an anonymous gimmick account.

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 06:48:52 PM »
Oh yeah!You found it,you're a genius.Or maybe i just post these things just to have fun.Anyway iam getting bored of you and your board,so have a nice time! ;)
TEAM NASSER!

Master Blaster

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 06:49:33 PM »

Not bad for a gimmick, I dig the whole pidgeon "eng-rish thing". But your posts, by and large, have been brutally boring.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 06:52:41 PM »
Oh yeah!You found it,you're a genius.Or maybe i just post these things just to have fun.Anyway iam getting bored of you and your board,so have a nice time! ;)

You keep saying you're leaving, yet you stay here and post stupid shit.  Make up your mind, noob.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 06:55:57 PM »
This f'ing guy still wetting the bed on our board?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!