Author Topic: WYHI - Brown sugar edition  (Read 10799 times)

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
Re: WYHI - Brown sugar edition
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2015, 01:13:16 PM »
Lol she's British dude, we go bareback all the time....both got tested, all good....I ain't stupid.
I never go barback on a hoe unless she is tested.

Go down Harely Street, pay £50, get results back in 30 mins, ur good to fuck.

Is there much money to be made as an agent, or is is just something on the side to make a little extra money. Are you just an agent for her, or any others.

I imagine there must be quite a bit of competition these days what with cheap eastern eurobabes flooding into the UK.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2015, 01:22:14 PM »
Fine shiny skin  8)
Is she with you right now?
yeah better to play on the safe side, wouldnt touch an african hooker. I have a few african women, some caribbean women. African was super lazy, didnt want to do anything other than fuck and sleep. Still even with protection I was paranoid. Something like 1 in 5 people have Aids in some of these countries. Even in the UK, the chances of catching aids or an STD are much higher with someone black.

Where are you, Morocco? What are Moroccan women like, seen plenty of very hot looking ones, but never been with one.
Moroccan women are hot. Depends, here we have all kind of women. White like europeans white, brown and black sub saharian. The best are the browns, they are very hot and like the dick. Great ass on them too. As for their behaviour, what they like, it's pretty much like all the places. Some like money some like just to fuck for free and some are looking for beautiful twinks lol

Two random sluts I know  ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2015, 02:51:40 PM »
Would lick her arse like ice cream in a heatwave