Author Topic: Athletes that you Hate or Dislike  (Read 16271 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: Athletes that you Hate or Dislike
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2010, 04:17:09 PM »
Ray will never go back to Buckhead again they have a eye out for him.
I think TO can do to Ray Ray what he did to Hugh Doughlous!
((-::

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2010, 04:19:03 PM »
I think TO can do to Ray Ray what he did to Hugh Doughlous!
;D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2010, 04:27:42 PM »
;D
Ever hear that whole story.   He painted the whole Eagle training room with Hughs ass!  All while wet and bucket naked!   (well he wore his shoes for traction)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2010, 04:40:46 PM »
Ever hear that whole story.   He painted the whole Eagle training room with Hughs ass!  All while wet and bucket naked!   (well he wore his shoes for traction)
LOL Never heard that Reg you got a link?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2010, 04:47:49 PM »
I just put both names "Terrell Owen and Hugh DougAS" in the search engine and a whole bunch of stuff showed up about the fight!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2010, 05:02:35 PM »
The 700 Level.com Philly Sports Minutiae
                  http://www.the700level.com/2005/11/to_hugh_d.html
try that one!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2010, 10:04:59 AM »
I think TO can whip anyone (off the Cowboys) ass in the NFL!     

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2010, 10:06:07 AM »
alleged  as far as his"game" he no different than any MLB around the league.   Bradie and Brooking can do what Ray Ray does, they just don't seek the attention.  I just see him as a yapper and pointer.

You're an absolute idiot. You're such a homer, too which is really sad.

Bradie and Brooking combined are not even half the equilavant to the talent and leadership that Ray Lewis has embodied over his career. Ray Lewis will go down in history as the greatest MLB of ALL TIME.(argubly). Comparing Bradie and Brooking to Ray Lewis?? I mean seriously, dude?? Get a fucking clue.

Fucking hell...Cowboys fans are the biggest delusional idiots....

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2010, 11:21:37 AM »
You're an absolute idiot. You're such a homer, too which is really sad.

Bradie and Brooking combined are not even half the equilavant to the talent and leadership that Ray Lewis has embodied over his career. Ray Lewis will go down in history as the greatest MLB of ALL TIME.(argubly). Comparing Bradie and Brooking to Ray Lewis?? I mean seriously, dude?? Get a fucking clue.

Fucking hell...Cowboys fans are the biggest delusional idiots....
The ONLY reason Ray is known is becasue he TALKS a big game and almost got sent to prison.   Sorry but Bradie is quiet and stays out of trouble. Shame on him.   Suggs and Reed  usually make all of Balt's D' plays  while Lewis is yapping and pointing and cursing out the opposing QB!   

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2010, 11:47:34 AM »
The ONLY reason Ray is known is becasue he TALKS a big game and almost got sent to prison.   Sorry but Bradie is quiet and stays out of trouble. Shame on him.   Suggs and Reed  usually make all of Balt's D' plays  while Lewis is yapping and pointing and cursing out the opposing QB!    

Talks a big game? Seriously, dude.....you sound like a serious fucktard.

Let's run down the stats.....2 time defensive player of the year. Superbowl MVP. 10 time ALL- PRO(not pro bowl, but the best of the best, which is ALL-PRO), 13 time pro bowler. 1,759 career tackles along with 28 career INT's and 36.5 sacks(we're talking about a MLB here).

Played in all 16 games last year at age 34. Registered 134 tackles, made the probowl and AGAIN...made ALL-PRO. 1st ballot guarantee hall of famer along with owning the distinction as being the greatest middle linebacker off ALL-TIME.

Stop talking like an idiot........Bradie and Brooking on Ray Lewis' level??? Utterly ridiculous statement. You are not worthy of being an NFL football fan with stupid comments like that. I think most people who post on here would agree that you're a homer and have no idea about the half the shit you comment on.

And lastly.....I don't need to hear a fucking Dallas Cowboys fan referring to the city of Baltimore's heart and soul as "Ray Ray." That's a nickname you're not allowed to touch as an outsider so please keep your terms of endearment soley towards Tony HOMO.

RANT OVER.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2010, 11:50:43 AM »
My beloved Martina Hingis seems to have been the most hated player in the WTA all throughout the late 90's and early 2000's.   I assume most of the hate comes from her 99 incident in the French Open when she acted up while playing Graff.  Then she was known for her "Barkley Like statements" during press conferences...like when she called Mauressmo "half a man",,,,,saying the Williamms's got endorsements becasue they'd threaten to sue for racism,   but to me   MARTIAN HINGIS is the BOMB!!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2010, 11:53:54 AM »
Talks a big game? Seriously, dude.....you sound like a serious fucktard.

Let's run down the stats.....2 time defensive player of the year. Superbowl MVP. 10 time ALL- PRO(not pro bowl, but the best of the best, which is ALL-PRO), 13 time pro bowler. 1,759 career tackles along with 28 career INT's and 36.5 sacks(we're talking about a MLB here).

Played in all 16 games last year at age 34. Registered 134 tackles, made the probowl and AGAIN...made ALL-PRO. 1st ballot guarantee hall of famer along with owning the distinction as being the greatest middle linebacker off ALL-TIME.

Stop talking like an idiot........Bradie and Brooking on Ray Lewis' level??? Utterly ridiculous statement. You are not worthy of being an NFL football fan with stupid comments like that. I think most people who post on here would agree that you're a homer and have no idea about the half the shit you comment on.

RANT OVER.
WOW he made the pro bowl   all those year!  WHo else was going to go in the AFC?   But I stick with my opinnion of him...he's only rated so high becasue of his mouth and allegations. And yes I think if you put any of the starting mlb's around the league on the Ravens , it'd be the same result...but quieter!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2010, 11:57:25 AM »
WOW he made the pro bowl   all those year!  WHo else was going to go in the AFC?   But I stick with my opinnion of him...he's only rated so high becasue of his mouth and allegations. And yes I think if you put any of the starting mlb's around the league on the Ravens , it'd be the same result...but quieter!

You are a stupid dumbshit. Arguing with you is like pistol whipping a fucking blind kid.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2010, 11:59:21 AM »
You are a stupid dumbshit. Arguing with you is like pistol whipping a fucking blind kid.
Weren't you the one who said you GOT pistol whipped by a blind kid? :-\

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2010, 12:21:46 PM »
Rich Fraudriguez is not a Athlete but i really hate him.  >:(
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2010, 12:26:19 PM »
Rich Fraudriguez is not a Athlete but i really hate him.  >:(
He did wonders at WV.   I don't think he was cut for Michigan.   Its easier to coach a cinderella team than a big time tradition school.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2010, 12:27:34 PM »
He did wonders at WV.   I don't think he was cut for Michigan.   Its easier to coach a cinderella team than a big time tradition school.

If i want someone who runs his mouth and is a MICHIGAN MAN...I want JIM MOTHERFUCKIN HARBAUGH!!
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2010, 12:32:18 PM »
If i want someone who runs his mouth and is a MICHIGAN MAN...I want JIM MOTHERFUCKIN HARBAUGH!!
He would have to escape from Stanford after last year!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2010, 12:35:44 PM »
He would have to escape from Stanford after last year!

He would have had the job but he ran his mouth about the Academic program...... ::) ::) ::)
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2010, 05:08:38 PM »
He would have had the job but he ran his mouth about the Academic program...... ::) ::) ::)
Michigan has an ACADEMIC PROGRAM??????????????     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   Didn't Charles Woodson complete his studies in a Fort Mead Coloring Book?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2010, 05:26:46 PM »
Michigan has an ACADEMIC PROGRAM??????????????     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   Didn't Charles Woodson complete his studies in a Fort Mead Coloring Book?

Look at the U$C program, seriously!!  8) 955 gets you into U$C and you get 800 for spelling your name right.  :)
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2010, 06:47:15 PM »
Look at the U$C program, seriously!!  8) 955 gets you into U$C and you get 800 for spelling your name right.  :)
You mean SEC's USC right? ;)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2010, 07:05:29 PM »
You mean SEC's USC right? ;)

Nope. South Carolina has a great Academic Institution.  8)
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2010, 07:20:15 PM »
Well the REAL SC gives the guys a chance at a top flight education. Steve Smith took advantage so did Matt Leinert. While many come with NFL endeavors, some come to take advantage of whats available.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2010, 07:23:34 PM »
GAMECOCKS rule a damn nice name as well