Author Topic: Your votes do not matter, they are not counted  (Read 1332 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Your votes do not matter, they are not counted
« on: November 11, 2010, 05:20:39 PM »
I don't see why people aren't grasping this simple fact. Your vote has no power.

Elections are a sham. First of all, votes are not counted properly and there is corruption throughout the vote tallying process.

Beyond that, for major elections, like Presidential and Congressional elections, the results are rigged and votes counts are fabricated. Winners of the elections are pre-determined.

Do you people honestly think that in this day in age, in the USA, they are hold fair and honest elections at these levels? Sorry, but that's very naive thinking. In countries around the world, election fraud is absolutely rampant. You think the USA is above doing this?

Then of course we have federal policy makers, who are unelected. And we the people have absolutely zero influence over what they do.

We are getting closer and closer to totalitarianism. We are going deeper and deeper into cronyism.

Of course they mask it all with the illusion of Democracy and choice. With fake elections. A bill of rights that they have managed to marginalize. A fierce left vs. right debate that makes it appear there are two sides to choose from. And many other fancy frills to make it appear that we have a real Democracy.

But Democracy in America is like a fancy car with no engine. It looks nice, but it has no real power and it does not operate in the way that it is supposed to. It's all show and no-go.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Your votes do not matter, they are not counted
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 05:24:32 PM »
I don't see why people aren't grasping this simple fact. Your vote has no power.

Elections are a sham. First of all, votes are not counted properly and there is corruption throughout the vote tallying process.

Beyond that, for major elections, like Presidential and Congressional elections, the results are rigged and votes counts are fabricated. Winners of the elections are pre-determined.

Do you people honestly think that in this day in age, in the USA, they are hold fair and honest elections at these levels? Sorry, but that's very naive thinking. In countries around the world, election fraud is absolutely rampant. You think the USA is above doing this?

Then of course we have federal policy makers, who are unelected. And we the people have absolutely zero influence over what they do.

We are getting closer and closer to totalitarianism. We are going deeper and deeper into cronyism.

Of course they mask it all with the illusion of Democracy and choice. With fake elections. A bill of rights that they have managed to marginalize. A fierce left vs. right debate that makes it appear there are two sides to choose from. And many other fancy frills to make it appear that we have a real Democracy.

But Democracy in America is like a fancy car with no engine. It looks nice, but it has no real power and it does not operate in the way that it is supposed to. It's all show and no-go.

I am glad you see and understand this...few on this board do
C

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 07:03:47 PM »
I am glad you see and understand this...few on this board do

Few in the USA do.

I think this is the most important thing to raise awareness about in the US right now. We need people to stop believing and in a puppet government and we need to stop the retarded liberal vs. conservative shit and move on to really getting something done.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 09:18:58 PM »
so who is it that controls the US?...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 12:01:20 AM »
One good thing about the U.S. is the amount of polling done. It's not perfect but it can often give us a feel. If several independent polling services have candidate XYZ in the lead the day before an election by 10 points or more and in the end candidate 123 wins, sure, there's a big problem there.

It's the polls that show close numbers that always make you wonder. The Reid/Angle race should at least raise suspicions IMO. A close race, days before the election reports of voting booth problems come out, SEIU is hired to fix the problem, a group that strongly supports Reid, a group who takes money from Soros, someone who also strongly supports Reid. Now things like that make me wonder and they seem beyond suspicious IMO.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 01:55:11 PM »

Don't make me send them after you...

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 02:25:13 PM »
True. The new world order is set and globalism is near. Everything is controlled to a projected outcome while making it look like you had a choice.  The greatest country in the world is being stripped of her economy as her jobs and money are carried overseas to secret bank accounts or third world countries in the name of equality.

Thats why i dont argue here anymore for the most part.  I saw republicans fail with the trickledown theory while giving huge subsidys and tax breaks to the rich people.     Im seeing dems fail by printing money that can only destroy the dollar.   The goal is the same...to knock the USA down to more manageble wealth.

Theres a bigger picture here.   Hand me my guns and rice....ill be fine. 8)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2010, 06:24:30 PM »

The Jews, Rothschilds, the "corporations," etc., etc. 

Money has corrupted the system, but to say all elections are a fraud is pretty silly. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2010, 07:04:38 PM »
point being you elect people who will represent your interests(the people's) in government.  But they get to government and 99 percent of the time go with what the corporations and big banks want.  Now there are people, I imagine BB is one of them that feel whatever the big corporations and banks want is good for them.  I guess for those people, there's nothing broke about the system and their votes meant something, but in that case, maybe only business should vote lol...  For others, they see one party setting up the other party in an ongoing cycle that progresses in favor of corporate and banking interests and after a while it has left them as voters feeling pointless.  Does anybody really want to see that the guy you voted for go to washington and ended up letting corporations mostly write the bills?  And often having their vote bought by others that did the same. It's a fucking joke.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=355416.0

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2010, 07:18:08 PM »
 ::)

The "point" was pretty clear:  "Elections are a sham. First of all, votes are not counted properly and there is corruption throughout the vote tallying process."

Now there are some paranoid folks, I imagine Hugo is one of them, who believe there are sinister forces controlling our government (like "the corporations"), and that your votes are meaningless.  For others, they try and work hard, live right, vote, and work to make their communities a better place, realizing that money will always corrupt various portions of the system. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2010, 06:01:04 AM »
::)

The "point" was pretty clear:  "Elections are a sham. First of all, votes are not counted properly and there is corruption throughout the vote tallying process."

Now there are some paranoid folks, I imagine Hugo is one of them, who believe there are sinister forces controlling our government (like "the corporations"), and that your votes are meaningless.  For others, they try and work hard, live right, vote, and work to make their communities a better place, realizing that money will always corrupt various portions of the system. 
My appology, I wasn't specifically addressing the exact point of this thread.  It's a topic well talked about with various takes over period of time.  It's my fault i was not clear with what I meant by, "the point is"  I should have said, the greater point or something...  I stand by the rest of what I said and I'm not paranoid or hiding under a rock.  I say what I want to say and that's that.  There are sinister forces, everyone can see that in play clear as day.  I work hard, try to live right and work to make all of America a greater place.  Your ongoing depiction of me as a nut hiding under a rock is stupidfunny.