Author Topic: Cycle expectations  (Read 873 times)

brock125

• Getbig II
Cycle expectations
« on: August 01, 2009, 12:38:06 PM »
Is it too much to expect adding 50 lbs or more to my main lifts (bench, deadlift squat etc) on a good cycle? I know gains are different for everyone but I'm looking at possibly doing test cyp or sust with tren the doses I'm not set on yet. My first and only cycle was six years ago and it was a sustanon ski slope starting at 750 mgs and down to 250 mgs. I should add I train purely for strength and really I can only afford two injectables. I'm trying to stay away from the orals.

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: Cycle expectations
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 05:32:53 PM »
It's well within reach

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 07:46:38 AM »
whats your diet going to be like?
muscle

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 10:33:26 AM »
more lbs you add..more better for you...

brock125

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 10:55:15 AM »
My diet is going to be 7 meals a day and I will be following Dave Palumbo's mass gaining diet he has posted over on RX muscle. Currently using his keto diet with good results. I plan on eating two cheat meals per week also and hitting the conjugate method for my bench press. With over six years off the juice my receptors should be pretty responsive so I'm hoping at the least to add 50 lbs to all my lifts.

brock125

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 11:01:47 AM »
I should add I am leaning towards test cypionate at 500 mgs per week and tren at 75 mgs eod with of course hcg pct. Do these doses look too low? After six years off I would think this should get the job done. Another cycle I thought about hitting was test cyp, deca, and winny. I would hit the test at 500 mgs, the deca around 400 mgs and the winny at 50 mgs eod.Any opinions are appreciated.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 11:06:29 AM »
if i were a bettin' man..................... i'd say this next cycle might very possibly make you the strongest man on earth

just make sure you got your hcg, clomid, nolvadex, arimidex, aromasin, liquidex and proviron on hand.................... .or two weeks after your cycle you may end up weaker then when you started

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2009, 01:47:58 PM »
50lbs............ might depend how long your staying on, altho my strength increases were never much above my off times.. more like good quality reps, feeling every single rep with out even trying, huge pumps etc..

personaly id always up the test above 500mg, many on here will possibly dissagree tho...

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2009, 02:47:39 PM »
if you take in 5,000+ calories a day with a lot of rest and a good routine..you should reach your goal or atleast pretty close to it.

brock125

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2009, 07:52:48 PM »
Thanks guys I'm leaning towards 12 weeks maybe 14 weeks on.