Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gossip & Opinions / Re: 7 weeks out
« Last post by SF1900 on Today at 10:15:58 AM »
On stage and off stage both count. I dont want to cut down to a shredded 205lbs and enter classic. I know I can get shredded I have been shredded. I am working on adding muscle. It takes sometime and cutting down is the worst thing I could do to obtain my actual goals. My bulking bodyfat is lean enough I am going to keep bulking

When you compete in bodybuilding, the only thing that matters is ON the stage. And you compete, therefore, thatís what really matters.

MM put in the work and earned a pro card. Youíre just all talk.
Does. (Looks) really play a factor to that extent? (Bumstead has a receding hairline just like Marcello has) ..his girl is pretty hot so he canít be that ugly Ö. But I donít know quite honestly if ď looks ď are a factor in Classic (itís not like heís Johnny Fuller or Benny Poda lol!) Ö..
Gossip & Opinions / Re: 7 weeks out
« Last post by joswift on Today at 10:12:16 AM »
On stage and off stage both count. I dont want to cut down to a shredded 205lbs and enter classic. I know I can get shredded I have been shredded. I am working on adding muscle. It takes sometime and cutting down is the worst thing I could do to obtain my actual goals. My bulking bodyfat is lean enough I am going to keep bulking

this time next year you will still be 225lbs of shit,water and undigested food
I love Classic Physique. I've been hyping it since its inception and wanted it around before it was created although I believe it should've replaced the open division.

Anyway, Danny Hester was a good first champ. Breon is great but older (42) and has flaws like everyone (bowed legs and short 5'6).
Ruffin is incredible but short.

One guy I've been following for years but have not figured out the hype is Bumstead.

Bumstead is littered with flaws but he's the #1 personality in bodybuilding today including the open. It's not just for his physique. He's young, tallish, handsome, Caucasian, and somewhat charismatic = money for IFBB.

Like many champions that win multiple times, imo he shouldn't have won in 2019 or 2020. Definitely a gift but I felt they wanted to grow the division and he was the best person to  do that because all of the aforementioned reasons.

His true height is 5'11 don't know what they list him at. But he's not 6'0 or 6'1...His biceps are horrendous. They look like Dorian's post tear. The attachments of his quads at the hip are mangled and not clean looking.  Don't know if it's an injury. His neck is tiny and he has pointy shoulders.
Imo his only deserved win was last year. Even then to me I'd choose Ruffin over him as Ruffin is more complete.

Seems like a nice guy and I'll occasionally watch his YouTube videos but can't say I'm a fan of his physique. If I'm keeping it white, I think Logan Franklin has better structure, cleaner lines and more potential within the division.

Alright, I'm done being a hater. Just needed to get that out.
His height is 5'11"? Based on your laser vision? They literally measure each guy before the contest.
No he doesnt he literallt beat 2 other 154lb dudes he has no forearms and no abs ans his arms are 15 inches tops look at my arms look at his he is not even in my league and for fuck sake my godamn abs are even better mid bulk he has no obliques or abs he is just skinny. My 11 year old stepdaughter has bigger forearms than him
At your contest, your legs dissapeared, your forearms looked like twigs, you had no triceps, legs, or back both upper and lower. What is your point? He came off completely, you were on a full stack and still looked as flat as a pancake.
Whoa.

Congratulations.
Sorry I'm off topic, but what made you decide to start drinking again?
Its too much fun. Until it isnt.
No he doesnt he literallt beat 2 other 154lb dudes he has no forearms and no abs ans his arms are 15 inches tops look at my arms look at his he is not even in my league and for fuck sake my godamn abs are even better mid bulk he has no obliques or abs he is just skinny. My 11 year old stepdaughter has bigger forearms than him
You can't win this. You are shitting on a guy that just won a pro card.

Seriously, stop trying to play the size game. What if you went down to 180? Chiseled. I think you have a chance at a lighter weight.

Either that, or blow yourself up to Don Youngblood status.
Nobody is saying he's bigger than you. He's a superior  bodybuilder.  End of story. Unlike your trt dose, this isn't subjective.  He destroys you
Again, all you're crying about is size. If you're concerned so much with size you should lift heavier weights and up the dose. Otherwise, in a bodybuilding contest, this guy smokes you. Deal with it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10