Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Craig Titus & Kelly Ryan Discussions

Craig Titus Pwns "MMA Fighters"!

<< < (4/6) > >>

spinnis:

--- Quote from: SquatAss on November 26, 2008, 10:31:53 AM ---Lost to Genki (fights at 155).

--- End quote ---

exactly.

The Showstoppa:

--- Quote from: SquatAss on November 26, 2008, 10:31:53 AM ---Lost to Genki (fights at 155).

--- End quote ---

So he lost to one guy.  Plus the little sneaky asian guy probably threw salt in his eyes and pulled a Pearl Harbor job on him.

The_Hammer:
LOL at this fat POS being the best fighter!  Ronnie Coleman would make him his bitch!

Doc6913:
Too bad at Gold's Gym in Venice; he never fought someone, who would have been up to his speed...
He didn't have to beat up on Arne List, for telling the truth; in January of 2007.
EVERYONE LIKED ARNE LIST; THERE WAS NO REASON NOT TO.
I spoke to him and he never liked me because I never helped him and bent his way.
I KNEW HE COULD NEVER BE IN THE TOP 3 OF THE OLYMPIA CONTENDERS, LET ALONE WIN.
Everyone was kind of surprised,  that he never hit me; accept he then would of had to fight D.O.A. of BATTLEDOME...
HE WAS ALL MOUTH AND CERTAINLY NO ONE REALLY KNEW THE WHOLE TRUTH.

D O   Y O U???

reppin203:

--- Quote from: Bear on November 26, 2008, 05:49:00 AM ---Haha well firstly he's probably more like 175 since they dehydrate insanely before the weigh in.

Secondly it's impossible to oversate how much he would destroy Craig Titus it a fight. He would rain elbows on the big slow guy like there's no tomorrow. Bulk and strength is pointless if you're being choked before you even throw your first punch. Big slow guys win nothing.

--- End quote ---
Let bj fight heavyweight then ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version