« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 11:02:03 PM »
Nope, I had to Google it.
looks interesting though

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Evony
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 01:12:44 AM »
{blush} I'm embarrased to admit it, because it strikes me as one of those games only played by geeks who live in their parents basement, and never see the light of day, ...but after seeing the ad for the gadzillionth time, ...I decided to go check it out. Man oh man is it ever addictive, ...and fun!  :D once you get the hang of it.

I'm a little concerned because my city is next to a derelict barbarian city, ...not sure if I might get invaded by hordes of barbarians as soon as my newbie immunity wears off, ...so I'm building up my city, increasing production in my stone quarries to fortify my city walls, increasing production on my iron mines, so I can forge plenty of weapons & armory in my blast furnaces for my soldiers & warriors. I even had to up my food production, 'cause those warriors surrrre do eat alot.  :P

When I advance another level, I might scout out the city. If it's abandoned, I'll capture it. If it's filled with barbarians, I'll teleport my city to another valley, ...no point in living next to barbarians.   :D
w