Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Craig Titus & Kelly Ryan Discussions

Death for Craig and life for Kelly?

<< < (17/17)

bigdumbbell:

--- Quote from: onlyme on January 20, 2006, 12:45:56 AM ---Would love to see the actual coroner report

--- End quote ---
we shall see it onlyme

buffalo:
Curious if there was any blunt force trauma...I also find it curious that tape was all around Melissa's face even over her eyes...someone musta felt a little guilty or freaked out by seeing her eyes..there was no other necessary reason to do that in this case

the lighter fluiud was purchased by kelly...is there any word on if there is evidence of the purchase of duct tape or the ligature material, or was that just something that was already on hand in their possession?

Just curious

Has forensics gone over the La Quinta hotel room yet??

STICKGIRL:

--- Quote from: Big Dicked Bob on December 30, 2005, 03:00:24 AM ---a couple of scumbags if you ask me.

--- End quote ---
you're so right big dick

Soul Crusher:

--- Quote from: suckmymuscle on January 02, 2006, 01:53:47 AM ---  I find it highly unlikely that Craig will get the needle, or the chair. Capital punishment is usually only given ,to perpetrators, who committed particularly heinous homocides. For the death penalty to be given, there must be demonstrated that the murderer acted with both purpose and malice. Titus killed that woman in a fit of rage. This menas that, if convicted, he'll probably get life without parole, or maybe even only 30-40 years. In any case, he's screwed.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

--- End quote ---

Now that the shoe is on the other foot . . . . . .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version