Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Craig Titus & Kelly Ryan Discussions

12-19-05: Titus &y Ryan Murder Case - updated daily

(1/263) > >>

bull:
People are posting that titus and his wife are supposeddly charged with murder. I hope its not true but wanted to let y'all know as it'll be out soon anyways. -bull

(KVVU) -- Police say a body was found in the trunk of a burning car early this morning. Authorities say a trucker traveling on State Route 160 (Blue Diamond Road) from Pahrump to Las Vegas around 5 a.m. this morning spotted a fire in the desert. When firefighters extinguished the blaze, they discovered human remains in the trunk of the car. The incident is currently being investigated as a homicide.

tony b:
thats a big call

fly05:
 Rumor?! IFBB Pro and His Wife Arrested For Murder?!

First post reads:

"I have been told from a reliable source that a rather high level IFBB pro and his wife are up on murder charges! Has anyone else heard the same?

I will not say who b/c if it is NOT TRUE I do not want to hurt anyone's reputation wrongly.

Just wanted to know if anyone else has any facts?"

One of the last posts insinuates that the IFBB Pro & his wife are Craig Titus & Kelly Ryan.  Has anyone heard anything/know anything about this? 

McFarland:
"This oughta be good."   ;D  Ha ha ha ha...it's the universal response to a scenario like this.  Meanwhile, true to form, everyone on Mayhem's already like, "Oooh...I sure hope this is just a rumor!"  LOL  We'd ALREADY be let down if it turns out to be that.  It's nothing against Craig or Kelly, shit, we just love the drama and the study into human nature it offers.  I think everyone always wondered what'd come of that couple, anyway.  LOL  This would make as much sense as anything, would it not?   

bigdumbbell:
lol  where

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version