Author Topic: The biggest killer of young black males in the USA  (Read 60202 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: The biggest killer of young black males in the USA
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2015, 03:00:10 AM »
You're always going to get the bottom of the barrel cops working in the bad neighborhoods. The good ones will avoid those areas or transfer out at the first opportunity.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2015, 05:45:20 AM »

A cop always has to be tougher than the area he polices. Barney Fife wouldn't last 2 seconds in Chicago.

Years ago Howard Stern was talking about an incident where a cop was shot in some U.S ghetto . As he lay dying people came out of their houses and started laughing and clapping.

Stern said "you know you here stories like this and then people wonder why the cops are the way they are"

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2015, 06:36:23 AM »
Absolutely right, shouldn't even be policing those f'n shitholes. Just let Darwin work his black on black magic and send the coroner out after to pick up the garbage. No abusive racism/no riots or lawsuits = win-win.

Do you live in a nice enough area to survive if all the white and black people were cut off and want to steal stuff?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2015, 06:43:19 AM »
Didn't you read Al Doggitty's post? The problem is not the Welfare State which has destroyed black families by making the father an unnecessary accessory and creating an intergenerational cycle of government dependency. It's the fact that drugs are illegal.

Yes, the misguided drug prosecution policies in this country have done way more to destroy the black family (and families in general) than welfare. Anyone with working eyes and a working brain should be able to see this.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2015, 07:19:01 AM »
Do you live in a nice enough area to survive if all the white and black people were cut off and want to steal stuff?

I'm slow, forgive me: huh? Please reword. It's nice enough (white, I mean) for policing, if that's what you're asking.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2015, 07:27:54 AM »
I'm slow, forgive me: huh? Please reword. It's nice enough (white, I mean) for policing, if that's what you're asking.

"drkaje" is the token non-white living in the safe predominately white neighborhood.

Guys like him come on here and pretend to be "down for the cause" to make up for the fact that they sold out and moved away a long time ago.

You think he is going to send his kids to the same school or eat at the same restaurants as these "people" he pretends to care so much about? Please.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2015, 07:40:06 AM »
"drkaje" is the token non-white living in the safe predominately white neighborhood.

Guys like him come on here and pretend to be "down for the cause" to make up for the fact that they sold out and moved away a long time ago.

You think he is going to send his kids to the same school or eat at the same restaurants as these "people" he pretends to care so much about? Please.

Didn't really understand the question was all. Not overly familiar with the guy, but some of his posts seem reasonable. Might be getting the BS here, though, not sure.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2015, 09:36:59 AM »

Are you sure he's Black? He sounds like a white Liberal.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2015, 09:49:49 AM »

I grew up in the 'hood, LOL!

My neighborhood is mixed.

The kids all went to public school.

I still get my haircut at a corner barbershop, stop for rice and beans at the Dominican place, sit on the porch drinking beer, and talk a lot of shit.

My question to the guy was probably too simple for him to understand. I'd love to see less welfare because I believe it doesn't help most people get out of poverty. That being said: Enlightened self-interest has to take over at some point and only seriously rich people could survive anarchy.

It's beautiful outside and I'm gonna enjoy it!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2015, 12:48:27 PM »
I grew up in the 'hood, LOL!

My neighborhood is mixed.

The kids all went to public school.

I still get my haircut at a corner barbershop, stop for rice and beans at the Dominican place, sit on the porch drinking beer, and talk a lot of shit.

My question to the guy was probably too simple for him to understand. I'd love to see less welfare because I believe it doesn't help most people get out of poverty. That being said: Enlightened self-interest has to take over at some point and only seriously rich people could survive anarchy.

It's beautiful outside and I'm gonna enjoy it!

Not simple, nonsensical. Just my polite way of addressing the idiocy: 'nice area' and "black people" in the same sentence, and you expected an honest response?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2017, 09:31:15 AM »
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-shootings-violence-20170415-story.html

28 gunned down in 18 hours.

good job savages - even zoo animals are better behaved. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2017, 01:48:35 AM »
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-shootings-violence-20170415-story.html

28 gunned down in 18 hours.

good job savages - even zoo animals are better behaved.  

and these are supposedly civilized people  ::)
They are free to mingle with the rest of society  ::)

Where are the Black Lives Matter on this one
are they out protesting.

I am assuming these were predominantly Black on black shootings
correct me if i am wrong.