Author Topic: 7 weeks out  (Read 24235 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: 7 weeks out
« Reply #450 on: July 03, 2022, 12:51:41 PM »

I hate to buck the trend here but……… you look better / improved in this picture …..keep at it ( use the negativity as fuel / fire for your workouts!) …,starting to actually look like a bodybuilder! … nice work man! 🤘(I mean your not going to win any “ beauty contests lol but who cares!)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: July 03, 2022, 12:54:15 PM »
I hate to buck the trend here but……… you look better / improved in this picture …..keep at it ( use the negativity as fuel / fire for your workouts!) …,starting to actually look like a bodybuilder! … nice work man! 🤘(I mean your not going to win any “ beauty contests lol but who cares!)

You'll have blood on your hands when he keels over carrying a customer's shopping to their car in the lowes car park.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #452 on: July 03, 2022, 12:56:11 PM »
I tipped the scales at 174.6 lbs this morning, 6’0”

Increase calories, get your doc to prescribe bioidentical A-bombs and last but not least get a Bhank scale. You’ll be 200 and lean faster than you can say “systolic”

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #453 on: July 03, 2022, 12:56:55 PM »

Big dude. All the way big dude.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #454 on: July 03, 2022, 12:58:02 PM »
You look unhealthy as fuck. Drop down to real trt, up the cardio and lower the food ffs.

All I had today was some waffles with bacon, a lasagna, a protein shake, and a bowl of chili half a package of cookies and a bag of doritos with maybe 2 big gulp soze gatorades and 2 coffees

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #455 on: July 03, 2022, 12:58:09 PM »
You'll have blood on your hands when he keels over carrying a customer's shopping to their car in the lowes car park.
lol! …..… I def don’t want that!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: July 03, 2022, 01:03:44 PM »

Thanks Mike I am 44 years old not trying to be an Abercrombie model trying to GetBig

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #457 on: July 03, 2022, 01:35:49 PM »

Mike, who are you trying to kid? I get it, you don’t want to make waves.

He has no arms.
He has no chest.
He has no legs
He has no back
And his empty fucking head is so huge he will always look narrow.

He has no ability to experiment, analyze, evaluate and learn. He is a know-it-all who’s answer to everything is increase his drug use. His ego, stubbornness, and distorted sense of self-worth have got him to this point in his life…alone, part-time father to a kid, no job, no friends, and no future.

His legacy will be an empty funeral and sweet fuck all else. His RIP thread on Getbig might get to two pages at most.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: July 03, 2022, 01:48:51 PM »
All I had today was some waffles with bacon, a lasagna, a protein shake, and a bowl of chili half a package of cookies and a bag of doritos with maybe 2 big gulp soze gatorades and 2 coffees

Let’s not forget the hundred milligrams of anadrol.

Hanky, Your face is extremely bloated. Have you thought of getting

a) on blood pressure meds?
B) getting your kidneys checked

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: July 03, 2022, 01:51:59 PM »
This is Mm thread congrats to him for winning I did not mean to jack his thread but you jackasses keep saying him winning a show at lightweight somehow makes him better than me which is bullshit. So yeah i have to defend myself when attacked congrats to Mm but I am a heavyweight

Your pec tear has filled in nicely. Hopefully you don’t  meet up with your baby mother again.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: July 03, 2022, 02:06:42 PM »
This is Mm thread congrats to him for winning I did not mean to jack his thread but you jackasses keep saying him winning a show at lightweight somehow makes him better than me which is bullshit. So yeah i have to defend myself when attacked congrats to Mm but I am a heavyweight

Are you a professional bodybuilder as a heavyweight (or any weight)?

No.

Then he is better than you.

Just an FYI: Professional anything is better than amateur.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #461 on: July 03, 2022, 02:11:27 PM »
Thanks Mike I am 44 years old not trying to be an Abercrombie model trying to GetBig

Good to know.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: July 03, 2022, 02:22:17 PM »
Like a tick about to pop! I have to take a second look now because your head looks like a taffin photoshop.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: July 03, 2022, 02:38:35 PM »

No.

Jesus man he beat 2 dudes at lightweight over 40 there were 3 guys including him in the division . There were 10 guys in the heavyweight over 40 lineup. Congrats to Mm but it’s not the same thing. winning a show and earning a pro card is considerably more difficult at Heavy. They couldnt  even out them all on stage at once. Its not like he is going to compete as a Pro but yes they will happily take his annual dues but he doesnt have a pro physique right now just being honest. He aint entering no NY Pro and neither am I which is fine. If Mm wants to do a pro show he needs to add a ton of size.Its good he got his card now he can forget dieting and start bulking. I also need to add size not diet down to win a show and get a pro card I cant use without more size.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: July 03, 2022, 02:39:43 PM »
The drugs are swelling hanky up a bit.

That's all.

Temporary gains of peace.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #465 on: July 03, 2022, 02:48:50 PM »
Jesus man he beat 2 dudes at lightweight over 40 there were 3 guys including him in the division . There were 10 guys in the heavyweight over 40 lineup. Congrats to Mm but it’s not the same thing. winning a show and earning a pro card is considerably more difficult at Heavy. They couldnt  even out them all on stage at once. Its not like he is going to compete as a Pro but yes they will happily take his annual dues but he doesnt have a pro physique right now just being honest. He aint entering no NY Pro and neither am I which is fine. If Mm wants to do a pro show he needs to add a ton of size.Its good he got his card now he can forget dieting and start bulking. I also need to add size not diet down to win a show and get a pro card I cant use without more size.
It`s not like your classes were packed....there were two dudes in one of your classes too and you placed second......no one knows how many other people will show to compete against.

You give the guy a compliment,  then bash him....what a jealous jerk you are dude.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: July 03, 2022, 02:50:03 PM »
The drugs are swelling hanky up a bit.

That's all.

Temporary gains of peace.

Your entire life is temporary nothing last forever but glad to see you recognize my gains

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: July 03, 2022, 02:53:55 PM »

No.

Professional loser?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: July 03, 2022, 02:54:47 PM »

how many people did you beat at your last show?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: July 03, 2022, 02:55:28 PM »
Your entire life is temporary nothing last forever but glad to see you recognize my gains

You're all drugs.

And look worse than your first pic you posted here.

You haven't made any gains.

Just bloated from all the drugs you abuse.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: July 03, 2022, 02:56:05 PM »
It`s not like your classes were packed....there were two dudes in one of your classes too and you placed second......no one knows how many other people will show to compete against.

You give the guy a compliment,  then bash him....what a jealous jerk you are dude.

I did not look great at the one show I did a year ago not denying that. Also him winning a Mr Universe title is a great accomplishment kudos to him. But I am also being real he may have a Pro card but he doesnt have a Pro physique at 5 foot 7 154lbs he is not getting on stage at a pro bodybuilding  show and competing in the 212 division. Also the classic physique  IFBB pro weight class for his height is 192lbs he needs to add a ton of size to do a pro show in any division. But yes he won Mr Univers so again congrats Mm but he won as a lightweight lets be real for a minute here at a big show there were still only 3 guys no one is going to look at a 154lb man and say yeah thats a pro bodybuilder

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: July 03, 2022, 02:57:57 PM »
I did not look great at the one show I did a year ago not denying that. Also him winning a Mr Universe title is a great accomplishment kudos to him. But I am also being real he may have a Pro card but he doesnt have a Pro physique at 5 foot 7 154lbs he is kor getting on stage at a pro bodybuilding  show amd competing in the 212 division. Also the classic physique  IFBB pro weight class for his height is 192lbs he needs to add a ton of aize to do a pro show in any division. But yes he won Mr Univers so again congrats Mm but he won as a lightweight lets be real for a minute here at a big show there were still only 3 guys no one is going to look at a 154lb man and say yeah thats a pro bodybuilder

your stupidity just oozes out of every post

He won, its something that will never happen to you unless its just you in the class

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: July 03, 2022, 03:10:54 PM »
I did not look great at the one show I did a year ago not denying that. Also him winning a Mr Universe title is a great accomplishment kudos to him. But I am also being real he may have a Pro card but he doesnt have a Pro physique at 5 foot 7 154lbs he is not getting on stage at a pro bodybuilding  show and competing in the 212 division. Also the classic physique  IFBB pro weight class for his height is 192lbs he needs to add a ton of size to do a pro show in any division. But yes he won Mr Univers so again congrats Mm but he won as a lightweight lets be real for a minute here at a big show there were still only 3 guys no one is going to look at a 154lb man and say yeah thats a pro bodybuilder

Has anyone ever mistaken you for a bodybuilder in your life?. No, never not with your legs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: July 03, 2022, 03:13:55 PM »
your stupidity just oozes out of every post

He won, its something that will never happen to you unless its just you in the class

At Lightweight sorry I am not going to pretend it is the same thing

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: July 03, 2022, 03:14:18 PM »

Hes not going to compete as a pro as a heavyweight.  You know that the professional level has multiple weight classes ?

Im looking forward to you winning your pro card in any weight class.