Author Topic: 7 weeks out  (Read 24232 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: 7 weeks out
« Reply #475 on: July 03, 2022, 03:16:14 PM »
Has anyone ever mistaken you for a bodybuilder in your life?. No, never not with your legs.

Everyday

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #476 on: July 03, 2022, 03:20:53 PM »
Hes not going to compete as a pro as a heavyweight.  You know that the professional level has multiple weight classes ?

Im looking forward to you winning your pro card in any weight class.

Yeah they have 2 classes 212 and Open he aint competing at either stop it. I wouldnt have to call bullshit on him if you guys didnt keep pushing this nonsense. Let him enjoy his win but stop pretending he is going to enter the Ny Pro now. He doesnt have a pro build card be damned. Pro means you won money competing he aint never entering no pro show at his soze much less winning a dime. He isnt even close to big enough for classic

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: July 03, 2022, 03:38:56 PM »
  At Lightweight sorry I am not going to pretend it is the same thing

Mohamed Makaway was a lightweight

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: July 03, 2022, 03:46:58 PM »
Everyday

More lies.

Thought people mistook you for a football player?

Can’t even keep up with your own lies

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: July 03, 2022, 03:48:48 PM »
Yeah they have 2 classes 212 and Open he aint competing at either stop it. I wouldnt have to call bullshit on him if you guys didnt keep pushing this nonsense. Let him enjoy his win but stop pretending he is going to enter the Ny Pro now. He doesnt have a pro build card be damned. Pro means you won money competing he aint never entering no pro show at his soze much less winning a dime. He isnt even close to big enough for classic

?

I’ve competed in amateur events and won money. Professional bodybuilding doesn’t pay a lot period.

He doesn’t need to compete at NY Pro, there are many smaller shows he can enter. Even if MM takes last place in every show he enters he will always be a professional.

I’m excited to see you get a pro card though.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: July 03, 2022, 03:53:06 PM »
Mohamed Makaway was a lightweight

He was 5foot3 and that was 40 years ago when he competed. Mm is nowhere near the size of mohamed

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #481 on: July 03, 2022, 03:54:13 PM »
He was 5foot3 and that was 40 years ago when he competed. Mm is nowhere near the size of mohamed

Neither are you.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #482 on: July 03, 2022, 03:55:07 PM »
your stupidity just oozes out of every post

He won, its something that will never happen to you unless its just you in the class
Don't bring Goodrum into this.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: July 03, 2022, 03:56:07 PM »
More lies.

Thought people mistook you for a football player?

Can’t even keep up with your own lies
Who? Julian Edelman with down syndrome?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: July 03, 2022, 03:59:53 PM »
?

I’ve competed in amateur events and won money. Professional bodybuilding doesn’t pay a lot period.

He doesn’t need to compete at NY Pro, there are many smaller shows he can enter. Even if MM takes last place in every show he enters he will always be a professional.

I’m excited to see you get a pro card though.

A pro card does not make a physique I stand by my build and my words beating 2 guys at 154lbs does not make him a better bodybuilder than me. This is the guy who took second beating him doesnt put you in front of me . I am sorry but these dudes are not in my league. I have 75lbs of muscle on them.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #485 on: July 03, 2022, 04:02:05 PM »
Bhanks is absolutely right.

I am nowhere near to compete at a pro level show. Winning my pro card is just the very first step close to my dream to compete as an ifbb professional bodybuilder.

I will take quite a long time off to recover and rebuild my body to improve my physique overall for a whole new package.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: July 03, 2022, 04:09:36 PM »
A pro card does not make a physique I stand by my build and my words beating 2 guys at 154lbs does not make him a better bodybuilder than me. This is the guy who took second beating him doesnt put you in front of me . I am sorry but these dudes are not in my league. I have 75lbs of muscle on them.

You have 75 lbs on him, agreed.

However, his legs completely destroy yours.

Again, this is bodybuilding. So you would not beat this guy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: July 03, 2022, 04:19:35 PM »
Bhanks is absolutely right.

I am nowhere near to compete at a pro level show. Winning my pro card is just the very first step close to my dream to compete as an ifbb professional bodybuilder.

I will take quite a long time off to recover and rebuild my body to improve my physique overall for a whole new package.

Mm I am not trying to be a dick you won a pro card and a big show. I only see one guy I would have beaten at heavyweight. I am not even going to pretend I could win my class at that show. I am just saying there is a difference between the classes. I hope now that you have your pro card you can just concentrate on eating and lifting I honestly think you looked better before you cut all the weight. You are Mr Universe though for life thats cool. Congratulations at about 180lbs or so you could bring a great package to the Pro classic physique stage. Good luck

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #488 on: July 03, 2022, 04:24:20 PM »
Mm I am not trying to be a dick you won a pro card and a big show. I only see one guy I would have beaten at heavyweight. I am not even going to pretend I could win my class at that show. I am just saying there is a difference between the classes. I hope now that you have your pro card you can just concentrate on eating and lifting I honestly think you looked better before you cut all the weight. You are Mr Universe though for life thats cool. Congratulations at about 180lbs or so you could bring a great package to the Pro classic physique stage. Good luck

Absolutely!! Thank you for your kind words.

I will definitely take a long time to try to grow bigger and better.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #489 on: July 03, 2022, 05:44:47 PM »
What it comes down to is this:

"If you ain't 200 lbs and ripped, you ain't sh*t."

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: July 03, 2022, 05:47:50 PM »
Eat something. Appreciate your surroundings.

It can all end in a breathe. Tie your loose ends, people.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: July 03, 2022, 05:59:32 PM »
You have 75 lbs on him, agreed.

However, his legs completely destroy yours.

Again, this is bodybuilding. So you would not beat this guy

hanky bragging about having 75 pounds of "bodyweight" on a lifetime natural competitor.

The irony.

He'd be 155 without all his drugs.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #492 on: July 03, 2022, 06:40:15 PM »
Eat shit you loser.............rainin g on a guys parade because of your jealous insecurities. you are pathetic and the more condescending you are the worse you look.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #493 on: July 05, 2022, 10:30:22 AM »
Congrats on win.  That is a big accomplishment.  Props for all the hard work.

Did you deplete more than you wanted to....arms looks drastically different.

Or is it just the pic?

Y

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: July 05, 2022, 10:43:21 AM »
Congrats on win.  That is a big accomplishment.  Props for all the hard work.

Did you deplete more than you wanted to....arms looks drastically different.

Or is it just the pic?

I think he overdieted, he was lean enough several weeks out. Looked fantastic really.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #495 on: July 05, 2022, 10:46:43 AM »
I think he overdieted, he was lean enough several weeks out. Looked fantastic really.

That was my guess, but wanted to hear it from him.

Agree - looked awesome a few weeks out - ripped AND full.

But it could also just be lighting and shit....was just curious.
Y

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #496 on: July 05, 2022, 10:59:17 AM »
That was my guess, but wanted to hear it from him.

Agree - looked awesome a few weeks out - ripped AND full.

But it could also just be lighting and shit....was just curious.

I think it was both.

I was trying to make the weight for my class for the last two weeks before weigh in.

And I signed up classic physique just for fun. I knew I could not make to finals, because I was over 25 lbs lighter than the rest of competitors for classic physique.

I put all my effort and energy into bodybuilding which started earlier and before classic physique competition. By that time, I was tired and my body cooled down for waiting for a long time to get back on stage at backstage.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #498 on: July 05, 2022, 11:40:26 AM »
I think it was both.

I was trying to make the weight for my class for the last two weeks before weigh in.

And I signed up classic physique just for fun. I knew I could not make to finals, because I was over 25 lbs lighter than the rest of competitors for classic physique.

I put all my effort and energy into bodybuilding which started earlier and before classic physique competition. By that time, I was tired and my body cooled down for waiting for a long time to get back on stage at backstage.

Thanks man.  Again, awesome job.
Y