Author Topic: 7 weeks out  (Read 23050 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
Re: 7 weeks out
« Reply #425 on: July 03, 2022, 06:02:13 AM »
Why didn't you compete at the same contest to beat him and earn a pro card if you're so much better?

Well for one I am a heavyweight and would have ri compete against actual bodybuilders

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #426 on: July 03, 2022, 06:03:01 AM »
He won his IFBB pro card at this show, he’s a better competitor  than everyone here, regardless of weight.

That is a joke you think he is going to enter the NY Pro at 154lbs? Bwhaha

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #427 on: July 03, 2022, 06:04:12 AM »
  If you had to go clean during the final weeks of prep for a tested contest your weight would be going down 5 lbs a day and you would come in at 150 as well. Matters is an IFBB pro, something you can never achieve. Just let it go. You look beyond bitter here.

They gobe out cards to the light classes to make money aint no one entering a pro show at 154lbs

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #428 on: July 03, 2022, 06:07:23 AM »
No one listened because you had no clue what you were talking about which is evident by him winning an IFBB Pro-Card !!

You had no lower body at all in your contest dude, and show me one of your contest pics that shows you with any vascularity.

He can`t help how tall he is just like you can`t help it that you aren`t 6 foot 5 inches.

You are just  jealous, it showed in your first posts when you stated that you hoped he wins............you were just covering your ass in case he did.........you know it, and we know it.

Correct he cant control his height but he os 5 foot 7 not 4 foot 7 he is the same height as Nick Walker who is 300lbs. I didnt even inow bodybuilding had 154lb division why becasue that aint bodybuilding

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #429 on: July 03, 2022, 06:10:28 AM »
Correct he cant control his height but he os 5 foot 7 not 4 foot 7 he is the same height as Nick Walker who is 300lbs. I didnt even inow bodybuilding had 154lb division why becasue that aint bodybuilding

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #430 on: July 03, 2022, 06:14:31 AM »
  You couldn't even make it to your bottom feeder highschool gym contest and you're bagging an IFBB Pro? We aren't laughing with you, but we are laughing.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #431 on: July 03, 2022, 06:16:04 AM »
That is a joke you think he is going to enter the NY Pro at 154lbs? Bwhaha

I believe Dexter started at 135 lbs and got to 235 lbs, so there is a president. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #432 on: July 03, 2022, 06:20:24 AM »
Well for one I am a heavyweight and would have ri compete against actual bodybuilders
You have never competed as a heavyweight....you have no clue how to even diet, and did you see the number of ripped people in contest condition at muscle matters show, by comparison the grand total of nine contestants in your contest would barely equal the number of people in one class at his contest.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #433 on: July 03, 2022, 06:23:51 AM »
no you are not, and you cant compete with "actual bodybuilders" because you are not one

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #434 on: July 03, 2022, 08:38:27 AM »
BHANKS totally melting down because MM earned a pro card and BHANKS can barely place in a line up with a few people.  ;D ;D ;D

This is absolutely killing BHANKS!

X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #435 on: July 03, 2022, 08:42:36 AM »
BHANKS totally melting down because MM earned a pro card and BHANKS can barely place in a line up with a few people.  ;D ;D ;D

This is absolutely killing BHANKS!

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #436 on: July 03, 2022, 08:44:52 AM »
You realize it is a subjective sport yes? They may have one a trophy that one day in a thong but they still look like midgets everyday in clothing the rest of their lifes. No one wants to grow up and be 5footnothing anaverage heavyweight looks better in real life than a top welterweight

wait so now its not about being onstage? its about judging them OFF stage? you realize all you talk about is how you would kill people onstage right? you talk mad shit and then these guys kill people that look like you and all of a sudden " yeah onstage they look good but walking around they suck" and you think people are walking around thinking you are some kind of monster? hahahah  so why do you compete at all when offstage is really where it counts? you make zero sense. are you drinking heavily or using drugs? your all over the place.

I really do hope you go to nationals. NATIONALS not any other national show. Or, hell hop in masters in 3 weeks, you seem to act like you are always a week out of stage shape, step on the stage in a class there, but oh wait I want to hold off till I'm 45 to hopefully beat some guys that I hopefully look better than. wtf? you talk like such a bad ass and are so confident and then back off with pussy comments like that. if you were as good as you think or say you would not be on here yapping away you would be onstage tearing it up and making some noise. but the only noise is here on getbig.

I think this is all just for attention. there is no way someone can act like you and actually understand the sport. no fucking way.

3 weeks...lets see what you got. nationals in December....lets see what you got. all I see and hear is excuses. but man do you talk like you are the next coming of Ronnie Coleman. Ill give you credit for those MOUTH gains. lol
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #437 on: July 03, 2022, 08:46:38 AM »
wait so now its not about being onstage? its about judging them OFF stage? you realize all you talk about is how you would kill people onstage right? you talk mad shit and then these guys kill people that look like you and all of a sudden " yeah onstage they look good but walking around they suck" and you think people are walking around thinking you are some kind of monster? hahahah  so why do you compete at all when offstage is really where it counts? you make zero sense. are you drinking heavily or using drugs? your all over the place.

I really do hope you go to nationals. NATIONALS not any other national show. Or, hell hop in masters in 3 weeks, you seem to act like you are always a week out of stage shape, step on the stage in a class there, but oh wait I want to hold off till I'm 45 to hopefully beat some guys that I hopefully look better than. wtf? you talk like such a bad ass and are so confident and then back off with pussy comments like that. if you were as good as you think or say you would not be on here yapping away you would be onstage tearing it up and making some noise. but the only noise is here on getbig.

I think this is all just for attention. there is no way someone can act like you and actually understand the sport. no fucking way.

3 weeks...lets see what you got. nationals in December....lets see what you got. all I see and hear is excuses. but man do you talk like you are the next coming of Ronnie Coleman. Ill give you credit for those MOUTH gains. lol

Bhanks is all over the place. Can’t keep his lies straight and is being consumed by jealousy.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: July 03, 2022, 08:56:15 AM »

Meltdown.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #439 on: July 03, 2022, 09:15:50 AM »
On stage and off stage both count. I dont want to cut down to a shredded 205lbs and enter classic. I know I can get shredded I have been shredded. I am working on adding muscle. It takes sometime and cutting down is the worst thing I could do to obtain my actual goals. My bulking bodyfat is lean enough I am going to keep bulking

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: July 03, 2022, 09:28:03 AM »
On stage and off stage both count. I dont want to cut down to a shredded 205lbs and enter classic. I know I can get shredded I have been shredded. I am working on adding muscle. It takes sometime and cutting down is the worst thing I could do to obtain my actual goals. My bulking bodyfat is lean enough I am going to keep bulking
You must be joking. Aren't you 44? How much time do you think you have?

Trying to play the size game.....either up the dose or quit. What you look like now, will get you nothing. Either size up or size down.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #441 on: July 03, 2022, 10:12:16 AM »

this time next year you will still be 225lbs of shit,water and undigested food

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #442 on: July 03, 2022, 10:15:58 AM »

When you compete in bodybuilding, the only thing that matters is ON the stage. And you compete, therefore, that’s what really matters. When was the last time a judge cared about what a competitor looked like off stage?

MM put in the work and earned a pro card. You’re just all talk.
X

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #443 on: July 03, 2022, 10:20:47 AM »
You look exactly the same as when you joined this forum if not worse. Your fantasy of being a bodybuilder at 45 is a pipe dream

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #444 on: July 03, 2022, 10:21:57 AM »
I tipped the scales at 174.6 lbs this morning, 6’0”

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #445 on: July 03, 2022, 11:36:00 AM »

+1

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #446 on: July 03, 2022, 11:51:45 AM »
You must be joking. Aren't you 44? How much time do you think you have?

Trying to play the size game.....either up the dose or quit. What you look like now, will get you nothing. Either size up or size down.

Shizzo dropping bombs on this post.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #447 on: July 03, 2022, 12:39:16 PM »
Bhanky has replaced MM as the topic in this thread.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #448 on: July 03, 2022, 12:41:39 PM »
This is Mm thread congrats to him for winning I did not mean to jack his thread but you jackasses keep saying him winning a show at lightweight somehow makes him better than me which is bullshit. So yeah i have to defend myself when attacked congrats to Mm but I am a heavyweight

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: July 03, 2022, 12:49:21 PM »
This is Mm thread congrats to him for winning I did not mean to jack hos thread but you jackasses keep saying him winning a show at lightweight somehow makes him better than me which is bullshit. So yeah i have to defend myself when attacked congrats to Mm but I am a heavyweight

You look unhealthy as fuck. Drop down to real trt, up the cardio and lower the food ffs.