Author Topic: Sasha Banks and Naomi WALK OFF RAW during the middle of the show!!!  (Read 2240 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The main event of RAW was supposed to be a "Six Pack Challenge" to determine a #1 contender for the RAW Women's championship. It involved the women's tag champs (Sasha Banks and Naomi), Asuka, Doudrop, Nikki A.S.H. and Becky Lynch.

The story goes that Naomi was to win the match...by pinning Banks and face Bianca Belair at "Hell in a Cell", ultimately losing to the EST of WWE. Banks was somehow going to wiggle her way into a Smackdown Women's title match against Ronda Rousey, jobbing to the "Rowdy" on at HIAC, as well.

For some reason, Banks and Naomi felt they weren't being valued as tag champs and were to go nearly two months with no real challengers. Instead, they were being used to put over other singles wrestlers, including the women's world champions on both brands.

So, after discussing it with one of their bosses (rumored to be John Laurinitis), the girls left their belts on his desk and bounced. So, the main event became a #1 contender's match between Lynch and Asuka. The empress, courtesy of the stereotypical green mist, got the 1-2-3 and will face Belair in the Cell for the red ladies' belt.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Probably screwed their futures.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Probably screwed their futures.

Michael Cole announced on Smackdown last night that Banks and Naomi have been stripped officially of their titles and indefinitely suspended, which will result in a future tournament to crown new women's tag champions.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Michael Cole announced on Smackdown last night that Banks and Naomi have been stripped officially of their titles and indefinitely suspended, which will result in a future tournament to crown new women's tag champions.
Could be a work but I doubt it.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Sasha Banks and Naomi WALK OFF RAW during the middle of the show!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2022, 02:41:53 PM »
Sasha Banks has been released

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2022, 12:28:12 PM »
AJ Lee walked away and stayed away. I really believed she had amazing potential. Maybe Sasha has enough money and is totally done with the business? I cannot see her going to AEW.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2022, 09:57:58 AM »
AJ Lee walked away and stayed away. I really believed she had amazing potential. Maybe Sasha has enough money and is totally done with the business? I cannot see her going to AEW.
If they quit before their contract is up do they have to return some of the cash?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2022, 09:21:53 PM »

What about Naomi?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2022, 09:34:09 AM »
What about Naomi?
Suspended I believe...she'll be back. They are "saying" that Banks coerced her into doing the walk out.