Author Topic: Palumbo rips Muscle Milk  (Read 2562 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Palumbo rips Muscle Milk
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2022, 01:33:54 PM »
Yeah, exactly.  I miss their "orange creamsicle" and "blueberries and cream" flavors like you wouldn't believe, brother.  I was pissed off when they discontinued them. It was literally the only decent-tasting protein shake.

i am pretty sure that was  because of the fat content.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2022, 01:37:00 PM »
i am pretty sure that was  because of the fat content.

It was like an MRP.  A few grams of MCTs is really no big deal, and the shakes really did taste great.  The fruit flavors were actually, seriously good.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2022, 01:57:59 PM »
The supplement industry is the biggest scam artist BS industry out there.

In Germany they're now one company selling a supposedly healthy carb supplement called "Instant Rice Pudding" for 40 bucks ($ 50) with plenty of hype and advertising. When you check the nutritional facts, that's basically nothing but f*ing rice flour you get in any health store for a couple of cents lol

Brutal and true

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2022, 08:57:23 PM »
I don't take any supplements

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2022, 12:03:07 AM »
Brutal and true

So you can buy some nicely packed and advertised rice flour promoted by IFBB Pros on social media for 40 bucks for 3 kg (13,33 € per 1 kg) or you can go to any random store and buy the exact same product (some no-name rice flour) for 1,43 bucks for 0,5 kg (2,80 € per kg). lol

Are people really that dumb that they don't even check the ingredients of some supplements? ???

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2022, 10:30:06 AM »
Awaiting Palumbo's review of Just Egg.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2022, 04:41:37 PM »
So you can buy some nicely packed and advertised rice flour promoted by IFBB Pros on social media for 40 bucks for 3 kg (13,33 € per 1 kg) or you can go to any random store and buy the exact same product (some no-name rice flour) for 1,43 bucks for 0,5 kg (2,80 € per kg). lol

Are people really that dumb that they don't even check the ingredients of some supplements? ???

People still fall for the marketing.

Some people believe the products actually work better because some IFBB Pro uses them.

Blows my mind that people don't see through these things.

These Pro's don't use these products because they work, they use them because they are paid too.

Palumbo has some complete shit products, i've never used anything from Species.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2022, 05:02:35 PM »
Muscle Milk taste great. Multiple flavors. Very easy to digest.

Muscle Milk for the win!
a

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2022, 06:02:55 PM »
Except for Fiberlyze users. You know, that Species product that is sugar free Metamucil except you get less fiber for double the price.

Innovative stuff, Dave.

Fiber Lies  :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2022, 10:52:28 PM »
People still fall for the marketing.

Some people believe the products actually work better because some IFBB Pro uses them.

Blows my mind that people don't see through these things.

These Pro's don't use these products because they work, they use them because they are paid too.

Palumbo has some complete shit products, i've never used anything from Species.

Poor Bostin Loyd was so desperate he tried ordering some of Palumbo's kidney supplement. They denied his order. Then Palumbo has the audacity to cry when Bostin died.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2022, 06:37:14 PM »
     NO major bodybuilding supplement company, including Species has ANYTHING to do with the manufacturing of their supplements. They are all made in China the cheapest way possible. The reason companies invent fancy scientific titles like "triple filtered, super whammy, extra hydrolyzed, tri phosphate magic dust", etc. is because the FDA never could(nor would) spend the money to be able to verify such technical terms. The FDA only tests a VERY small percentage of supplements simply to verify that what's on the label is in the product. So if it says it has milk protein, they do the cheapest test possible to verify it has milk protein roughly in the amounts listed.
     I went into this in a thread I made years ago, and in fact the Chinese have a bunch of shell companies where they change the name slightly from "Xinyao" to "Xinyao Ni" to hide the fact that the same factories actually make multiple supplements, yet use different flavorings to make them distinct. Do you really think the Chinese build a fucking separate plant to make Species and another plant to make Muscletech(or any other brand)?
    Supplement companies pay the Chinese for the right to use certain terms like "Whey isolate" vs. "whey concentrate", but again the FDA would never run the shit through a mass spectrometer to verify, nor fly to China to count if the "triple filtered" shit went through the filter three times. It's ALL a game, it's ALL marketing. It's all cheap Chinese crap. They fill out an order form, and the Chinese charge them different rates to say different shit. The cheapest companies simply use the "proprietary blend" label, which is the cheapest one the Chinese offer. But it's all the same shit.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2022, 07:58:40 PM »
Fuck Dave.  Ugly guy.  Muscle Milk > Species.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2022, 08:18:51 PM »
     NO major bodybuilding supplement company, including Species has ANYTHING to do with the manufacturing of their supplements. They are all made in China the cheapest way possible. The reason companies invent fancy scientific titles like "triple filtered, super whammy, extra hydrolyzed, tri phosphate magic dust", etc. is because the FDA never could(nor would) spend the money to be able to verify such technical terms. The FDA only tests a VERY small percentage of supplements simply to verify that what's on the label is in the product. So if it says it has milk protein, they do the cheapest test possible to verify it has milk protein roughly in the amounts listed.
     I went into this in a thread I made years ago, and in fact the Chinese have a bunch of shell companies where they change the name slightly from "Xinyao" to "Xinyao Ni" to hide the fact that the same factories actually make multiple supplements, yet use different flavorings to make them distinct. Do you really think the Chinese build a fucking separate plant to make Species and another plant to make Muscletech(or any other brand)?
    Supplement companies pay the Chinese for the right to use certain terms like "Whey isolate" vs. "whey concentrate", but again the FDA would never run the shit through a mass spectrometer to verify, nor fly to China to count if the "triple filtered" shit went through the filter three times. It's ALL a game, it's ALL marketing. It's all cheap Chinese crap. They fill out an order form, and the Chinese charge them different rates to say different shit. The cheapest companies simply use the "proprietary blend" label, which is the cheapest one the Chinese offer. But it's all the same shit.

A quick check of global whey protein manufacturers indicates that you are completely wrong as to the role of China in all this. Change my mind, lol

https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/whey-protein-market-106555

"The whey protein market is consolidated due to limited number of established and regional market players. Key players in the market include Hilmar Cheese Company, Inc., Saputo Inc., Glanbia plc, Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd, Arla foods, Apavit, Wheyco GmbH, Milk Specialties, Carbery Group, LACTALIS, Olam International Ltd, Davisco, Milkaut, Leprino Food Country, and Maple Island Inc. These players are focusing to increase their production capacity to meet the global demand"

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2022, 08:57:23 PM »

A quick check of global whey protein manufacturers indicates that you are completely wrong as to the role of China in all this. Change my mind, lol

https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/whey-protein-market-106555

"The whey protein market is consolidated due to limited number of established and regional market players. Key players in the market include Hilmar Cheese Company, Inc., Saputo Inc., Glanbia plc, Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd, Arla foods, Apavit, Wheyco GmbH, Milk Specialties, Carbery Group, LACTALIS, Olam International Ltd, Davisco, Milkaut, Leprino Food Country, and Maple Island Inc. These players are focusing to increase their production capacity to meet the global demand"
Show me ANY bodybuilding supplement company that has ANY part in the manufacturing of their OWN products. Anyone can fill out an order form. But if you want to start talking about "we have formulated our products to make sure they are of the top quality for bodybuilder needs" then SHOW that you had something to do with making the shit. It will ALL go back to cheap Chinese SHIT. Tell me the address of the Species manufacturing plant? In fact, tell me the address of ANY top bodybuilding supplement manufacturers plant where they MAKE the shit they put such time and care into? Let's look into it. WHERE IS THE SHIT MADE? You've listed a bunch of corporate LLC's. Does ANY top bodybuilding supplement company have ANYTHING do with the manufacturing of their products? Let's look into it.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2022, 12:47:55 AM »
Show me ANY bodybuilding supplement company that has ANY part in the manufacturing of their OWN products. Does ANY top bodybuilding supplement company have ANYTHING do with the manufacturing of their products? Let's look into it.

There are really only a few.

NutraBIO, HI-Tech, Dante, Karbolyn (EFX), Universal.  Any others?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2022, 12:49:40 AM »
I noticed Cabot (the cheese people) have their own Whey powder out now in our local market. Makes sense I guess.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2022, 06:58:07 AM »
Muscle Milk taste great. Multiple flavors. Very easy to digest.

Muscle Milk for the win!

This

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2022, 01:46:07 PM »
This

It is the best tasting IMO.

I used to mix a scoop of cookies and cream muscle milk with a scoop of vanilla isopure.

It was amazing.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2022, 02:08:12 PM »
what's wrong with it?..

not everyone are lactose intolerant. Dave you stupid ass.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2022, 02:18:46 PM »
It is the best tasting IMO.

I used to mix a scoop of cookies and cream muscle milk with a scoop of vanilla isopure.

It was amazing.

I use Optimum Nutrition Vanilla with milk and frozen strawberries. 

I used to have a box of Muscle Milk in my gym bag to drink after working out, but I'm not that obsessed with it any more. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2022, 02:24:15 PM »
I use Optimum Nutrition Vanilla with milk and frozen strawberries. 

I used to have a box of Muscle Milk in my gym bag to drink after working out, but I'm not that obsessed with it any more.

Same here. I do half ON vanilla and half Now Sports unflavored whey isolate and add berries, oatmeal and walnuts and make 2 shakes of it. I’m tired of chewing more than 3 meals a day and it tastes good.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2022, 04:59:37 AM »
I literally get the small tubs from Walmart when Im there - its about $18 for 1.9lbs

I went in vitamin shoppe to get a noel dyzel energy drink and 1.9lb of Ghost Oreo protein was $45

does Dave charge a lot for his snakes ??   

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2022, 05:50:11 AM »
I literally get the small tubs from Walmart when Im there - its about $18 for 1.9lbs

I went in vitamin shoppe to get a noel dyzel energy drink and 1.9lb of Ghost Oreo protein was $45

does Dave charge a lot for his snakes ??

Fiberlyze ain’t cheap, but the toilet snakes are free