Author Topic: Texas may call slavery 'involuntary relocation'  (Read 2120 times)

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Texas may call slavery 'involuntary relocation'
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2022, 04:28:47 PM »
Pole dancing is a sport, with national competitions.  It is not in itself sexual.  When done in a strip club it can be sexual.  It is okay to take children to pole dancing competitions.

Comedians tell jokes and stories.  Some are very inappropriate for children.  But that doesn't mean you can't have a comedian perform in a school auditorium.  They adjust their act for the target audience.

Drag queens are performers.  When done at a nightclub, their outfits can be very risque, their jokes can be very risque, which is not appropriate for children.  But drag queens performing in front of children are not dressing risque or telling risque jokes.

The children tranny thing is much ado about nothing. The drag queen thing may have been inappropriate or not (I don’t know the details and do not really care). There is probably only one or two trannies in my suburb and I will call them what they want to be called which I do with any human being. There are a few more trannies downtown but who cares.

The Texas racial sugar coating (if what was reported earlier in the thread title) is disgusting and DOES matter. Thank God, even in conservative Texas nearly half of Texans most likely agree with me, but that state is out of control right now on this type of thing.

But here’s where I agree with what a number of people have expressed here. Children are WAY MORE EXPOSED to bad stuff than they were in earlier generations. Social media is the culprit more than any other single factor. This is creating huge issues and I have no idea how we get a handle on it. One small recommendation: take the damn phone away from the kids when they are eating meals. A start.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2022, 05:40:29 PM »
I actually met a couple of trannies while I was in rehab. Keep in mind, this was rehab, and these ladyboys, were recovering drug addicts.

Didn't have a problem with them at all. Seemed like good people, who fell on bad times. One of them actually had a boob job and everything.

When you are an adult, that doesn't bother me. What bothers me, and most people, is when kids are thrown into the mix.

As fucked up as the Kardashian/Jenner clan is to begin with, don't you think that Bruce deciding to be a woman, didn't Fuck his kids up?

Funny how you don't hear shit from Bruce these days. His family doesn't want anything to do with him/her.

You have a responsibility as a parent. Your kids are born as a blank canvas. They are not racist, or homophobic at birth. For the most part, kids will generally turn out, how they were raised.

Two mom's, two dad's.......It can be done, but very carefully. Responsibility, and humility are the keys.

Not in your face gayness. There are douchbags on all levels and flamboyant gays, trannies who look like Hulk Hogan, and forcing gender fluidity on kids, is ruining this country, and the world.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2022, 05:51:35 PM »
First, this thread is about conservatives in Texas wanting to relabel slavery in ways to make the enslavers look less evil. 
You sure that's conservatives? In Austin?  And you run and hide any time common sense doesn't jive with whatever crap you're peddling. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2022, 05:53:39 PM »
There are dozens of videos on youtube.  The ones from reputable sources (NBC, PBS, CNN, CBS, various public libraries) all seem pretty kid friendly.  Now the posts trying to make you outraged all seem to use the same clips.  So one drag queen didn't understand the assignment and got scorned.
Those sources you listed are part of the groomer agenda. Sick fucks, all of them.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2022, 05:54:51 PM »
I actually met a couple of trannies while I was in rehab. Keep in mind, this was rehab, and these ladyboys, were recovering drug addicts.

Didn't have a problem with them at all. Seemed like good people, who fell on bad times. One of them actually had a boob job and everything.

When you are an adult, that doesn't bother me. What bothers me, and most people, is when kids are thrown into the mix.

As fucked up as the Kardashian/Jenner clan is to begin with, don't you think that Bruce deciding to be a woman, didn't Fuck his kids up?

Funny how you don't hear shit from Bruce these days. His family doesn't want anything to do with him/her.

You have a responsibility as a parent. Your kids are born as a blank canvas. They are not racist, or homophobic at birth. For the most part, kids will generally turn out, how they were raised.

Two mom's, two dad's.......It can be done, but very carefully. Responsibility, and humility are the keys.

Not in your face gayness. There are douchbags on all levels and flamboyant gays, trannies who look like Hulk Hogan, and forcing gender fluidity on kids, is ruining this country, and the world.
So now you've sucked tranny dick. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2022, 05:57:02 PM »
So now you've sucked tranny dick. ::)

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2022, 06:24:33 PM »

Can’t believe I am saying this, but I think I agree with most of what you are saying above. Kids should have a chance to grow on their own without stuff pushed on them. But that does not mean you need to 100 percent seal your lips on everything. If it comes up and a second grader asks about it or someone mentions they have two Moms or two Dads, don’t skirt around it. Deal with it in a low key but direct manner. Kids can see when you are bullshitting or hiding things. But, in general, youngsters even up to high school should not be worried about what the adults are up to (other than solid sex education is a must at puberty to help migrate the complexities of adolescence)

Teachers will approach all this in different ways and it is fine for their school districts to give guidance. Teachers in San Francisco where there are lots of gay and lesbian parents will be more direct and teachers in Alabama more circumspect. That is OK. What is not wise is to pass state wide legislation making it illegal for teachers to say this or that (DeSantis). Who is going to arrest the school teachers who violate the law? A state police force that runs around worrying about what is going on in every classroom. That is rubbish.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2022, 06:33:51 PM »
Can’t believe I am saying this, but I think I agree with most of what you are saying above. Kids should have a chance to grow on their own without stuff pushed on them. But that does not mean you need to 100 percent seal your lips on everything. If it comes up and a second grader asks about it or someone mentions they have two Moms or two Dads, don’t skirt around it. Deal with it in a low key but direct manner. Kids can see when you are bullshitting or hiding things. But, in general, youngsters even up to high school should not be worried about what the adults are up to (other than solid sex education is a must at puberty to help migrate the complexities of adolescence)

Teachers will approach all this in different ways and it is fine for their school districts to give guidance. Teachers in San Francisco where there are lots of gay and lesbian parents will be more direct and teachers in Alabama more circumspect. That is OK. What is not wise is to pass state wide legislation making it illegal for teachers to say this or that (DeSantis). Who is going to arrest the school teachers who violate the law? A state police force that runs around worrying about what is going on in every classroom. That is rubbish.
I'm more worried about you using the term "rubbish".

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2022, 11:37:02 PM »
I'm more worried about you using the term "rubbish".

Because he's using proper English?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2022, 01:36:37 AM »

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2022, 01:42:55 AM »
You sure that's conservatives? In Austin?  And you run and hide any time common sense doesn't jive with whatever crap you're peddling. ::)

I saw your post yesterday about  being "bothered by facts" and figured you must have posted that because you thought it was the doing of the liberal agenda. I didn't question you about it because I figured you wouldn't respond. Austin is the dateline of the article in the opening post, the events occurred at the statehouse.  This whole thing is the result of Texas' pubtard dominated statehouse overreacting to the critical race theory boogie man with something called Senate Bill 3. From what I understand, not only is slavery not allowed to be mentioned before the second grade, classes can't mention Native Americans or discuss any current events.

Curious if you  suddenly see the logic in sparing students "discomfort"?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2022, 01:59:16 AM »

One minor point: the term trannies means nothing and is used for everything incorrectly.

These story times are with drag queens.  Drag queens are performers.  They dress up with outlandish clothes and makeup to put on a show.  They generally do not feel they were born the wrong gender, and generally do not transition with hormones or surgery.  Drag is not part of their sexual activity.

Ladyboys, as you mentioned above, could just be very effeminate guys, or could feel they are the wrong gender.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2022, 02:02:26 AM »
You sure that's conservatives? In Austin?

Yes, this censoring of high school and grade school history books is being pushed by white nationalists.   

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2022, 03:58:25 AM »
In Tims world the Tijuana donkey show is just a circus act

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2022, 06:26:07 AM »
One minor point: the term trannies means nothing and is used for everything incorrectly.

These story times are with drag queens.  Drag queens are performers.  They dress up with outlandish clothes and makeup to put on a show.  They generally do not feel they were born the wrong gender, and generally do not transition with hormones or surgery.  Drag is not part of their sexual activity.

Ladyboys, as you mentioned above, could just be very effeminate guys, or could feel they are the wrong gender.

You have no children so your opinion doesn’t matter in terms of this. You can have one sure, but it carry’s no weight.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2022, 07:57:52 AM »
Yes, this censoring of high school and grade school history books is being pushed by white nationalists.
I don't agree with it. It was slavery. I also don't agree with tearing down statues, renaming buildings, and reparations for something that happened 150+ years ago.

History, is everything included. The good, the bad, and the ugly. So Tim, I agree that they should not try to sugarcoat slavery, but they should also not have drag queens reading stories to children.

It's really that simple.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2022, 08:40:35 AM »
woooooshhhhhhhhhh

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2022, 08:42:19 AM »
First, this thread is about conservatives in Texas wanting to relabel slavery in ways to make the enslavers look less evil.  My point stands: saying kids need to be protected from knowing about evil things in history (making our founding fathers look less heroic) is just a way for adults to protect or promote their bigotries.

Your point: that kids today are being exposed to the wrong influences, has been made by adults since Elvis Presley.  The root cause of it is the same:  mass communications and other technologies are making the world a smaller place.

Radio, tv, cable tv, CDs, Napster, Blockbuster, video games.  Music:  Tipper Gore held congressional hearings on how the music industry was destroying our youth (Sept 1985).  Video games.  You should have heard the cries about how video games were destroying our youth.

The flaw in your argument is that you're claiming kids in previous generations were innocent and protected.  This may have been true for some, and it is still true for some today.  But many if not most children do not have idealized childhoods.  They see alcoholism, drug abuse, domestic violence, sexual abuse, hunger, crime, war.  It is always been that way.

The wonder of mass communications of today is that kids now know they're not alone, and there are often resources to help them.   A girl (or boy) being molested by a father, stepfather, relative, pastor, etc., might have confided in their mother or other person that this was happening.  Often in the past they were told that we have to keep this quite to protect the reputation of the family or church.  Now because of that hand held device, they can look for help, and if they choose, scream it from the roof tops.

In the past, a kid who questions their sexuality or gender, often believed they must be the only person in the world that feels this way.  This often led to self destructive behavior or suicide.  Now with that hand held device, they know they're not alone, and that it does get better.

Now I agree that social media companies need to be regulated.  Their algorithms only want to increase views.  Based on what a kid will click on, their AIs keep feeding them more and more extreme stuff.  This is not healthy for the kids or for society.  Now you and I may disagree on what is the most dangerous stuff the AIs are pushing.  For me it is the white extremist content.

Tiktok has been very profitable pushing extremely short content.  Now all the other social media companies are trying to catch up.  I believe being fed a constant diet of extremely short content makes it difficult for kids and adults to concentrate on longer tasks. 

As far as participating in debates here, I drop out when it just becomes name calling, or when the real world requires my attention.

There are some interesting points, have music and video games damaged our youth?

It could be said that school shootings became more common after there was a generation raised on GTA and COD (violent realistic games) and gang shootings became more common within inner cities while gangsta rap was becoming popular l.

What are the school shooting numbers from the 70s when kids were playing Pac-Man? How was gun violence in the inner cities during the 70’s when the Jackson 5 were topping the charts?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2022, 08:54:54 AM »
There are some interesting points, have music and video games damaged our youth?

It could be said that school shootings became more common after there was a generation raised on GTA and COD (violent realistic games) and gang shootings became more common within inner cities while gangsta rap was becoming popular l.

What are the school shooting numbers from the 70s when kids were playing Pac-Man? How was gun violence in the inner cities during the 70’s when the Jackson 5 were topping the charts?
What are you saying, Dave? Get rid of movies, music, and videogames?

Mental health, is the real problem. Normal people do not commit crimes, nor want to kill people, no matter how much they partake in the aforementioned activities. It's mental health, and technology. I shoot a few people, and I get famous. People are searching for my kill videos on Reddit.

There have always been animals amongst us. I'm sure there were serial killers in ancient times, that made Jack The Ripper, look like a schoolboy.

Violence will always be here.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2022, 09:30:46 AM »
What are you saying, Dave? Get rid of movies, music, and videogames?

Mental health, is the real problem. Normal people do not commit crimes, nor want to kill people, no matter how much they partake in the aforementioned activities. It's mental health, and technology. I shoot a few people, and I get famous. People are searching for my kill videos on Reddit.

There have always been animals amongst us. I'm sure there were serial killers in ancient times, that made Jack The Ripper, look like a schoolboy.

Violence will always be here.

So what are you saying Shizzo take away technology?

Obviously there is a mental health issue in this country. We’ve cut all the funding for mental health facilities.

Read what I wrote. We live in a culture where an individual can believe they are a woman if every biological indicator confirms they are a man.

You don’t think that type of culture would also believe that you are what you watch and listen to?

What are the numbers from the 70s for school shootings and gang violence?  Conversely how many serial killers do we have today?

Many have argued that technology has eliminated the Ted Bundt/Zodiac killer types, BUT those types of individuals have turned to mass shootings (which were not an act of previous generations).

Obviously there are a number of issues at play, but you can’t objectively deny that there’s truth to raising a generation to believe whatever they want to believe is true and then say it only applies to sexual identity.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2022, 09:38:47 AM »
So what are you saying Shizzo take away technology?

Obviously there is a mental health issue in this country. We’ve cut all the funding for mental health facilities.

Read what I wrote. We live in a culture where an individual can believe they are a woman if every biological indicator confirms they are a man.

You don’t think that type of culture would also believe that you are what you watch and listen to?

What are the numbers from the 70s for school shootings and gang violence?  Conversely how many serial killers do we have today?

Many have argued that technology has eliminated the Ted Bundt/Zodiac killer types, BUT those types of individuals have turned to mass shootings (which were not an act of previous generations).

Obviously there are a number of issues at play, but you can’t objectively deny that there’s truth to raising a generation to believe whatever they want to believe is true and then say it only applies to sexual identity.
No, I'm saying there will always be normal people, and those who are not normal.

I agree, that the non normal people, are getting way too much leeway these days.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2022, 09:41:19 AM »
I actually met a couple of trannies while I was in rehab.

Sorry I'm off topic, but what made you decide to start drinking again?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2022, 09:44:28 AM »
No, I'm saying there will always be normal people, and those who are not normal.

I agree, that the non normal people, are getting way too much leeway these days.

Profound observation.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2022, 09:46:18 AM »
I saw your post yesterday about  being "bothered by facts" and figured you must have posted that because you thought it was the doing of the liberal agenda. I didn't question you about it because I figured you wouldn't respond. Austin is the dateline of the article in the opening post, the events occurred at the statehouse.  This whole thing is the result of Texas' pubtard dominated statehouse overreacting to the critical race theory boogie man with something called Senate Bill 3. From what I understand, not only is slavery not allowed to be mentioned before the second grade, classes can't mention Native Americans or discuss any current events.

Curious if you  suddenly see the logic in sparing students "discomfort"?
CRT is a horrible idea from what I've seen. What is senate bill 3? And I don't believe in sparing anyones feelings if it means lying about the truth. Again, changing slavery to involuntary relocation sounds like some liberal bullshit, like changing woman to birthing person.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2022, 09:47:53 AM »
Do you have any source for this or are you talking out of your butthurt again? This is a very common liberal statement, everything is the scary white nationalist....oooooohhh BOO!! ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!