Author Topic: Bhanks. Get Your Ass Out Out Here & Kneel To Muscle Matters  (Read 4194 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bhanks. Get Your Ass Out Out Here & Kneel To Muscle Matters
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2022, 09:57:08 AM »
No he doesnt he literallt beat 2 other 154lb dudes he has no forearms and no abs ans his arms are 15 inches tops look at my arms look at his he is not even in my league and for fuck sake my godamn abs are even better mid bulk he has no obliques or abs he is just skinny. My 11 year old stepdaughter has bigger forearms than him
Nobody is saying he's bigger than you. He's a superior  bodybuilder.  End of story. Unlike your trt dose, this isn't subjective.  He destroys you

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2022, 09:59:43 AM »
No he doesnt he literallt beat 2 other 154lb dudes he has no forearms and no abs ans his arms are 15 inches tops look at my arms look at his he is not even in my league and for fuck sake my godamn abs are even better mid bulk he has no obliques or abs he is just skinny. My 11 year old stepdaughter has bigger forearms than him
You can't win this. You are shitting on a guy that just won a pro card.

Seriously, stop trying to play the size game. What if you went down to 180? Chiseled. I think you have a chance at a lighter weight.

Either that, or blow yourself up to Don Youngblood status.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2022, 10:06:25 AM »
At your contest, your legs dissapeared, your forearms looked like twigs, you had no triceps, legs, or back both upper and lower. What is your point? He came off completely, you were on a full stack and still looked as flat as a pancake.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2022, 10:26:45 AM »
At the end of the day MM is an IFBB Pro.

Bhank is a delusional Canning-like retard.

Congratulations MM on an exceptional accomplishment.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2022, 10:29:02 AM »
At the end of the day MM is an IFBB Pro.

Bhank is a delusional Canning-like retard.

Congratulations MM on an exceptional accomplishment.
What do you say about your King?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2022, 10:30:11 AM »
“Bodybuilding is the muscle” to quote kyomu

In bbing it doesn’t matter if you weigh 230 if you don’t look like it, doesn’t matter if you squat 405 if you don’t look like you can, etc.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2022, 10:33:36 AM »
Again, all you're crying about is size. If you're concerned so much with size you should lift heavier weights and up the dose. Otherwise, in a bodybuilding contest, this guy smokes you. Deal with it.

Sorry I know better in a contest he never even gets next to me because he is a lightweight  with no arms by all means if you guys prefer that look have at it. That is not bodybuilding in 2022 they should bot even have a lightweight  class why do you think they only had 3 guys in it. He is jist as tall as half the heavyweights. Bur he fot a pro card so what they dont even have a lightweight class in oro bodybuilding 212lbs is the lowest class

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2022, 10:35:08 AM »
Sorry I know better in a contest he never even gets next to me because he is a lightweight  with no arms by all means if you guys prefer that look have at it. That is not bodybuilding in 2022 they should bot even have a lightweight  class why do you think they only had 3 guys in it. He is jist as tall as half the heavyweights. Bur he fot a pro card so what they dont even have a lightweight class in oro bodybuilding 212lbs is the lowest class
You wouldn't hit 212 if you got in contest shape. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2022, 10:36:03 AM »
No need to do that!

I think we are all good. I apologize for my initial unfriendly post.

All in all, I have nothing negative to say about Mr. Bhanks. I actually think he is a very cool dude.

Cheers!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2022, 10:36:12 AM »
At your contest, your legs dissapeared, your forearms looked like twigs, you had no triceps, legs, or back both upper and lower. What is your point? He came off completely, you were on a full stack and still looked as flat as a pancake.

Exactly cutting weight until you disapear is a mistake. I look 10x better jusr walking around. Which is why I am a heavyweight not a light heavy. Mm should be bulking that is bodybuilding him cutting down to 154lbs is retarded

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2022, 10:39:04 AM »
No need to do that!

All in all, I have nothing negative to say about Mr. Bhanks. I actually think he is a very cool dude.

Cheers!

Sorry Mm I think you looked good for a natural and at 154lbs you beat the other competitors that just isnt what I want to do. i dont want to wim a show at a lower weight  class I want to get bigger. To each their own half these jackasses talkign shit dont even  workout

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2022, 10:49:10 AM »
No need to do that!

Cheers!
The blue stars look good on you.

I'm still waiting for my Legendary "Gold Stars".

Ron, is notorious for keeping his flock waiting.

It's like the Hollywood walk of fame. Sometimes you have to wait years....

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2022, 11:13:14 AM »
Exactly cutting weight until you disapear is a mistake. I look 10x better jusr walking around. Which is why I am a heavyweight not a light heavy. Mm should be bulking that is bodybuilding him cutting down to 154lbs is retarded

you are not a bodybuilder. you have an upper body that’s built on 500 mg of testosterone for several years. All gas no brakes.

you have zero legs. Even if you wanted to compete as heavyweight you would have no chance. You have a chance at wheelchair bodybuilding.

Regardless,  welterweights lightweights or  featherweights. Because it’s a bodybuilding contest. And they judge legs. You have absolutely no chance.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2022, 11:32:54 AM »

It makes me extremely happy to know that you’re cutting 20 years off your life with your drug use, so that you think you look decent walking around. Your jealousy of MM is an indication of your lack of maturity and intelligence.

You have no arms, no legs, no back, and no thickness.

You are all bullshit and drugs. That is the reality here.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2022, 11:33:28 AM »
you are not a bodybuilder. you have an upper body that’s built on 500 mg of testosterone for several years. All gas no brakes.

you have zero legs. Even if you wanted to compete as heavyweight you would have no chance. You have a chance at wheelchair bodybuilding.

Regardless,  welterweights lightweights or  featherweights. Because it’s a bodybuilding contest. And they judge legs. You have absolutely no chance.

I have doubled the size of my legs in 3 years they will be ready for the heavies this time next year

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2022, 11:45:22 AM »
212lbs is the lowest class
Wrong again as usual....it`s UP TO 212 lbs., there are tons of IFBB pros who weigh lots less than 212 lbs.

Your "personal friend" Ko Chandetka is one of many.

You`ve made yourself look weak and sad with your petty jealousy....muscle matters win has become your loss.

I`d hate to be around you in real life whenever you lose, you must need constant coddling.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2022, 11:52:42 AM »
 :D

In for the comments.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2022, 11:54:10 AM »
Wrong again as usual....it`s UP TO 212 lbs., there are tons of IFBB pros who weigh lots less than 212 lbs.

You`ve made yourself look weak and sad with your petty jealousy....muscle matters win has become your loss.

I`d hate to be around you in real life whenever you lose, you must need constant coddling.

Show me the 5foot7 154lb pro competing in a pro show I will wait

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2022, 11:59:01 AM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2022, 12:02:14 PM »

Ko was a beast back in the day

Ade Rai was the man during those muscle mania days , 5’11/6 ft 200 pounds on stage

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2022, 12:04:06 PM »

Shaun clarida competed at 165

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2022, 12:05:54 PM »

Bhanks, When is the last time you fully came off everything? And how long did you stay off?  No trt no GH clean?

My guess is if you were to come off the GH and test you would wither down to 175-ish

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2022, 12:07:11 PM »
Shaun clarida competed at 165

At 5foot2 not 5foot7 he competes at 190lbs now at 5foot2

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2022, 12:09:38 PM »
At 5foot2 not 5foot7 he competes at 190lbs now at 5foot2

You think you could compete against Ade Rai, the pic I posted? He’s 5’11/6 ft, interesting pose down between the two of you

He’s still in phenomenal shape and around the same age is you, I would say a little bit older probably closer to 50

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2022, 12:11:57 PM »
You think you could compete against Ade Rai, the pic I posted? He’s 5’11/6 ft, interesting pose down between the two of you

He’s still in phenomenal shape and around the same age is you, I would say a little bit older probably closer to 50

I cant even compete against himself