Author Topic: Karen Makes A Racial Remark To 2 Black Women.....Bad Idea  (Read 2621 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Karen Makes A Racial Remark To 2 Black Women.....Bad Idea
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2022, 12:06:37 PM »
I don't know but they would deserve it.

really?
Beaten to a pulp for name calling?

Are you serious?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2022, 12:07:48 PM »
If a black girl called two white girls white bitches do you think she would get the same treatment?
He's a c unt who is obviously involved with BLM. Wiggins just trolls this board for cock pics, he's a fat turd, never been in shape, why else would he be on a BB board.
T

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2022, 12:09:36 PM »

F

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2022, 12:10:04 PM »
really?
Beaten to a pulp for name calling?

Are you serious?

She wasn't beaten to a pulp. She's a big girl that got roughed up. If you're dumb enough to talk shit with two people there, you better be able to back it up or be ready to catch a fade. Yes, I'm very serious. Rules of the streets.

You're not American are you?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2022, 12:12:13 PM »

Whites are superior just a fact!
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2022, 12:12:25 PM »
She wasn't beaten to a pulp. She's a big girl that got roughed up. If you're dumb enough to talk shit with two people there, you better be able to back it up or be ready to catch a fade.

You're not American are you?

why are Americans the only people who attack people based on a verbal insult

If a black guy called me a honky I would laugh

Why would I react?

Im a grown man, Im not in the schoolyard.

I would only hit someone if I felt physically threatened.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2022, 12:18:46 PM »
why are Americans the only people who attack people based on a verbal insult

If a black guy called me a honky I would laugh

Why would I react?

Im a grown man, Im not in the schoolyard.

I would only hit someone if I felt physically threatened.

America is a different animal as I'm sure you know.
I tend to make my presence around "lowers" like Deadz infrequent and sparse. Very low impulse control and always looking for trouble and the law to protect them when they start it.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2022, 12:25:30 PM »
America is a different animal as I'm sure you know.
I tend to make my presence around "lowers" like Deadz infrequent and sparse. Very low impulse control and always looking for trouble and the law to protect them when they start it.
If there is an animal here it's you. Your species are a step above hominoids.
T

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2022, 12:27:46 PM »
First mistake was turning her back on them, allowing the blacks to execute the classic sucker punch which they are well known for. And second mistake was being with them in the same building and even getting in an argument.

Here's an analogy: If you walk on a street and see a bunch of cockroaches crawling on the sidewalk, do you lay down and roll around with them? No you don't you either stomp and kill them, spray them with RAID or move the fuck on.

If you are the king do you get into arguments with lower life forms? No you don't. Not worth your time. White woman in this video should get a CCW and never turn her back on these feral animals and not get into verbal spats with them either. It is a waste of time. The only thing they would respond to is lead.

And those black bitches had weak punches - the white woman was still standing at the counter lol!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2022, 12:29:31 PM »
Quite often when I'm on, I see services from hackers where they reveal IP addresses of members of forums and exploit all their personal info.
Won't do any good if you're using a VPN service which I am. I don't post anything online without VPN.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2022, 12:30:37 PM »
Won't do any good if you're using a VPN service which I am. I don't post anything online without VPN.

my IP address isnt even my location
Fuck knows what they can get out of that

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2022, 12:30:44 PM »
Milton isn't the brightest bulb.
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2022, 12:34:43 PM »

I know this. Most don't. And btw, hackers can hack VPNs...look it up.  ;)

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2022, 12:36:28 PM »
I know this. Most don't. And btw, hackers can hack VPNs...look it up.  ;)
Think it's time for you to get a job so you can pay these hackers. Forty-two and you have nothing. Can you spell L O S E R!
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2022, 12:38:42 PM »
Think it's time for you to get a job so you can pay these hackers. Forty-two and you have nothing. Can you spell L O S E R!

I'll just make a career of living in parent's basement and live off the gubment according to you.  :-*
You know what I tell you to believe pleb. I got you triggered today chunkyboy.  :-*

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2022, 12:59:50 PM »
The whole scene is an embarrassment of epic proportions.

Fortress would just leave as soon as the idiocy began.

These types are pure garbage.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2022, 01:13:02 PM »
my IP address isnt even my location
Fuck knows what they can get out of that
Well they can narrow down your location. And also if they have your real WAN IP they can attack your network directly. Better to have that concealed with a VPN. Years ago when people were still using IRC I was in a channel asking questions about software I was looking for. I later shutdown my computer. Next time I turned it on I heard the hard drive working real hard as the machine booted up. Pressed Ctrl Break and cancelled the bootup process. Opened up my Autoexec.bat file and there somebody from the IRC channel added: Del A:*.* /S all the way down the alphabet to Del Z:*.* /S

So I ended up losing some data but cancelled the bootup before it could wipe out everything. How they got in was I did not use a password to login to the computer and they were able to share my C: Drive over the network since they had my IP address. That was a vulnerability that Microsoft later fixed. Because at that time you could still share a drive with the default admin password Microsoft built-in if a user account did not have a password assigned. So the hackers guessed that would be the case, tried it and it worked for them and they were able to see / edit files on my hard drive. Who knows what else they copied off. Doesn't matter though, at that time I did not have anything personal on the computer like photos, bank info etc.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2022, 01:17:03 PM »
The whole scene is an embarrassment of epic proportions.

Fortress would just leave as soon as the idiocy began.

These types are pure garbage.
Yes agreed. Which is why I go to better areas for these kind of tasks. If I see an area that looks suspect I move on and have no interest in mingling with the cockroaches. I also plan everything off peak hours. I go to the gym when nobody is there. Same for grocery shopping, not that I do that because my wife does. But if I have to I seek out places that are not crowded.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2022, 01:17:27 PM »
Stores in the hood should have moats -

Keep them at bay.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2022, 01:18:30 PM »
Stores in the hood should have moats -

Keep them at bay.

Water is, dare I say, racist?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2022, 01:18:53 PM »
Yes agreed. Which is why I go to better areas for these kind of tasks. If I see an area that looks suspect I move on and have no interest in mingling with the cockroaches. I also plan everything off peak hours. I go to the gym when nobody is there. Same for grocery shopping, not that I do that because my wife does. But if I have to I seek out places that are not crowded.
;D
T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2022, 01:23:20 PM »
Water is, dare I say, racist?

Water is clear, clear is the furthest thing from black.  Clear is like super white, and we know whitey am racist.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2022, 01:26:33 PM »
Listening to one’s ego and feelings is a great way to advance yourself . 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2022, 02:06:42 PM »
Celebrate the 4th Of July With A Good Old Beating....Some pretty hard hits with a nice Sparta Kick at the end

https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/wshhPjd5MPknvg0pkrJH/put-her-in-her-place-carol-gets-her-azz-whopped-after-making-racist-remarks-at-a-boost-mobile-store-ldquoblack-btches-donrsquot-know-how-to-actrdquo

No sympathy for the white bitch. No surprise at the behavior of the two niggs. That being said I'd bang the two animals Fredo style.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2022, 02:12:52 PM »
Well they can narrow down your location. And also if they have your real WAN IP they can attack your network directly. Better to have that concealed with a VPN. Years ago when people were still using IRC I was in a channel asking questions about software I was looking for. I later shutdown my computer. Next time I turned it on I heard the hard drive working real hard as the machine booted up. Pressed Ctrl Break and cancelled the bootup process. Opened up my Autoexec.bat file and there somebody from the IRC channel added: Del A:*.* /S all the way down the alphabet to Del Z:*.* /S

So I ended up losing some data but cancelled the bootup before it could wipe out everything. How they got in was I did not use a password to login to the computer and they were able to share my C: Drive over the network since they had my IP address. That was a vulnerability that Microsoft later fixed. Because at that time you could still share a drive with the default admin password Microsoft built-in if a user account did not have a password assigned. So the hackers guessed that would be the case, tried it and it worked for them and they were able to see / edit files on my hard drive. Who knows what else they copied off. Doesn't matter though, at that time I did not have anything personal on the computer like photos, bank info etc.

I have a Mac, fuck Microsoft