Author Topic: muscle matters - my food, training, and everything else.  (Read 46936 times)

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
Re: muscle matters - my food, training, and everything else.
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2022, 05:21:20 AM »

Dude traditional bodybuidler are you kidding? You do realize Classic is the division for guys too small for the actual traditional bodybuilding divisions and you are too small for that. There is no 154lb division in traditional bodybuilding there is 212lbs or Open. Classic for your height is 192lbs. You are in the childs division you beat 2 guys at 154lbs. No one even competes in that divison you had 2 other guys in your class. My division is full of actual bodybuilders not the same in anyway.

Here is a fact for you if we were on the beach and we told 10 strangers one of us was a pro bodybuilder  10 out of 10 would guess me not you. Your FFMI is 22 mine is about a 28 you are not even close to my level of muscularity.

Then I sincerely wish you all the way succeed on your beach pro bodybuilding journey. Here is the email to apply for IFBB pro card. Maybe you could send the an email, to tell them how superb your physique is, how much better your physique look than other pros on beach, how easily to destroy all lightweight IFBB professional bodybuilders when you stand next to them. I’m pretty sure the NPC and IFBB will reward you the pro card for your superiority!

Then let’s do a pro show together, let’s see how bad I will be destroyed.

Send an email to IFBB Pro League Chairman, Jim Manion at the IFBB Pro League office at npcfirst@npcregistration.com with a request to purchase your IFBB Pro League Pro card. In the letter include the name of the contest where you earned your IFBB Pro League Pro card.

The IFBB Pro League office will verify that you have qualified for the card and then they will send you the paper to apply for your IFBB Pro League Pro card.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2022, 05:27:04 AM »
...............and 10 out of 10 would be fucking wrong, you sad insecure jealous fuck !!  LOL  :D

The NPC weight classes have been in effect for a long time now.....deal with it.

Your scale may say one thing,but your pics tell another story....you do not look big at all.

What fucking phaggot world do you live in?

Where you think 10 people will come out you on  beach?

you are bald, covered in acne and a women abuser.

The only people coming up to you are

a) the police
b) a proactive acne rep
c) battered women's shelter protestors

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2022, 07:04:36 AM »
He's a bodybuilder though.

You are just a washed up wannabe.

Bhanky is an ATHLETE.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2022, 07:20:03 AM »
You have to PAY for your IFBB Pro card???!!!!???!!! (What the actual fuck! .. like the entry fees/ blood sweat and a lifetime of toil weren’t enough!) gear / food / supplements/ tanning / posing suits/ coaches etc we’re not expensive enough ….. they couldn’t just give you your fucking Pro card!!?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2022, 07:23:04 AM »
You have to PAY for your IFBB Pro card???!!!!???!!! (What the actual fuck! .. like the entry fees/ blood sweat and a lifetime of toil weren’t enough!) gear / food / supplements/ tanning / posing suits/ coaches etc we’re not expensive enough ….. they couldn’t just give you your fucking Pro card!!?

Money-making scam to create income stream for IFBB.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2022, 07:30:00 AM »

Only if you want to compete, then you need to buy the pro card before the show.

Other than that, you don’t need to pay nothing, you are IFBB pro forever once you win your pro card.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2022, 07:49:45 AM »
Meal 1

Chinese noodles with smoked chicken sausage, 5 whole eggs, tomato and cucumber.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2022, 07:59:06 AM »
Then I sincerely wish you all the way succeed on your beach pro bodybuilding journey. Here is the email to apply for IFBB pro card. Maybe you could send the an email, to tell them how superb your physique is, how much better your physique look than other pros on beach, how easily to destroy all lightweight IFBB professional bodybuilders when you stand next to them. I’m pretty sure the NPC and IFBB will reward you the pro card for your superiority!

Then let’s do a pro show together, let’s see how bad I will be destroyed.

They just want your money you do not have a pro level physique not even close you are skinny as hell

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2022, 08:04:37 AM »
Here is an idea since you are the great IFBb pro and I am just a slob eating trash and bulking with a 40 inch gut holding 50lbs of water and edema. Go take a pic of your midsection right now see how it compares. I will wait

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2022, 08:04:54 AM »
They just want your money you do not have a pro level physique not even close you are skinny as hell

Even I am just 100 lbs, I am still an IFBB professional bodybuilder by wining my pro card at a national level show.

And you will never be.

;D ;D ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2022, 08:05:42 AM »
Here is an idea since you are the great IFBb pro and I am just a slob eating trash and bulking with a 40 inch gut holding 50lbs of water and edema. Go take a pic of your midsection right now see how it compares. I will wait

get out of this thread you fucking loser

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2022, 08:11:22 AM »

Why should I do that?

To prove what? To show how superb your physique is compared to mine? Then what? Will that give you an IFBB pro card? what will that to do with me?

You want to prove everybody how great your physique is, go to win your own pro card.

You want to prove you are the best here on getbig. Sure, I shout out for you, "Bhnaks, you are the best bodybuilder!" are you satisfied yet?

And why are you following my thread everywhere here on getbig? I remember I wiped my ass after I shit in the toilet last time. I guess I have to clean my ass more carefully and better next time.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2022, 08:29:10 AM »
Even I am just 100 lbs, I am still an IFBB professional bodybuilder by wining my pro card at a national level show.

And you will never be.

;D ;D ;D

Does that give you abs or obliques does thay make your arms bigger than 14inches?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2022, 08:30:54 AM »
Why should I do that?

To prove what? To show how superb your physique is compared to mine? Then what? Will that give you an IFBB pro card? what will that to do with me?

You want to prove everybody how great your physique is, go to win your own pro card.

You want to prove you are the best here on getbig. Sure, I shout out for you, "Bhnaks, you are the best bodybuilder!" are you satisfied yet?

And why are you following my thread everywhere here on getbig? I remember I wiped my ass after I shit in the toilet last time. I guess I have to clean my ass more carefully and better next time.

I am sorry I thoght the goal was to develop a muscular physique not get a card to put in your wallet I have dozens of those. You are like the guy with a black belt bragging despite getting stomped by white belts but I am a black belt so fucking what doesnt help you fight now does it?

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2022, 08:31:16 AM »

Does that give you abs or obliques does thay make your arms bigger than 14inches?

No.

But I am an IFBB pro. You will never be.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2022, 08:33:24 AM »
No.

When I win ot will be against actual bodybuilders in an actual bodybuilding class amd I wont need to show people a card they can see my size and development

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2022, 08:34:51 AM »
No.

If you are a pro go enter a Pro show that will be a hoot 

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2022, 08:36:22 AM »
When I win ot will be against actual bodybuilders in an actual bodybuilding class amd I wont need to show people a card they can see my size and development

Good for you.

I can't wait to see how you will beat every other elite bodybuilder on a national level stage.

Until then, I am an IFBB pro, you will never be.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2022, 08:37:32 AM »
If you are a pro go enter a Pro show that will be a hoot

I don't need to listen to what you said.

I am an IFBB pro, you will never be.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2022, 08:40:27 AM »
I am sorry I thoght the goal was to develop a muscular physique not get a card to put in your wallet I have dozens of those. You are like the guy with a black belt bragging despite getting stomped by white belts but I am a black belt so fucking what doesnt help you fight now does it?

You are not a bodybuilder.

Have you done a show?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2022, 08:52:23 AM »

Bhanky's card collection...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2022, 08:56:25 AM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 07, 2022, 10:20:01 AM »

Gyno is getting out of control.

Bhanks, why don’t you run a low dose of anti estrogens

Armidex or aromasin

Aromasin easier on cholesterol levels.

You will have udders soon.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #98 on: July 07, 2022, 10:38:21 AM »
What a complete and total jealous loser hanky is.....fucking dickhead.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2022, 10:41:26 AM »