Author Topic: IFBB Pro Jordan Janowitz 6 Weeks Out From Pro Debut  (Read 590 times)

Tr55

• Getbig II
IFBB Pro Jordan Janowitz 6 Weeks Out From Pro Debut
« on: July 05, 2022, 04:23:38 PM »

TheOne

• Getbig III
Re: IFBB Pro Jordan Janowitz 6 Weeks Out From Pro Debut
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 08:25:30 AM »
Trey Brewer making a comeback under a different name?

Tr55

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 12:07:44 AM »
He never turned peo even Jordan has accomplished more than he did while have a full time career and spending time with hos wife and kids

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2022, 01:16:39 AM »
He never turned peo even Jordan has accomplished more than he did while have a full time career and spending time with hos wife and kids

I read that differently.  ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2022, 01:22:17 AM »

Hi Jordan
P

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2022, 01:22:37 AM »

Justin Slates is a good kid. I'm glad to see him doing well. I see Michigan's healthcare system got messed up from the hyped pandemic - but Canada's is straight up on the verge of collapse

As for Jordan - what's clear to me is that there's not much we can do to change our shape. Other than high lats and a larger waist, he has great bodybuilding genetics. But I don't see how we can change these things.

Both Rich Gaspari and Shawn Ray stopped training legs to get them in proportion to the rest of their bodies, but how do we reduce our waist size? Ronnie sort of did it in 2005, but it seems to be mostly a lost cause to change these things.

I guess our body structures are assigned to us with our lungs and our pancreas. So why fight it?

He looks good though - the only thing I would recommend is just focusing on sucking in his stomach in certain poses. Ronnie himself never did that, and was prancing around at the 2004 Mr. Olympia, with his gut billowing out.  ::)

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2022, 01:41:44 AM »
My nikka