Author Topic: fags  (Read 2601 times)

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
fags
« on: February 08, 2023, 11:12:41 AM »
     you are

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: Test Prop
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2023, 04:05:23 AM »
You are dumb.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2023, 01:08:36 PM »
T

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2023, 03:27:28 PM »
This is the dumbest thing I've read on here so far. Lmfao. You had enough common sense to be able to homebrew your own testp (according to you) but you can't see why doing what you did was stupid/dumb? TestP is pretty fast acting as its a short ester....so of course it would shoot up your levels quickly. Hence why it must be injected every other day to keep steady blood lipid levels on it and not have roller coaster up and down rides and be all emotional. You must be trolling or you are dumber than you sound. Nevertheless....good luck

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2023, 06:51:53 PM »
well once again in true get big fashion we have a cross dressing dick sucking love it up the ass semen slurper making his stupid off topic comments. And that would be IRONAT!!  Couldn't just answer a question could you fudge packer? It is because of losers like you that decent real humans who love to work out laugh at Getbig. It is filled with people like yourself IRONAT who obviously has no idea what bodybuilding is or what being a man is. Now do your parents a favor and just go off yourself. They will be relieved and very happy due to you being such a huge disappointment to them. They were actually hoping to have a boy who would one day turn into a man but instead they got a boy who turned into a tranny fag.  Oh and go ahead and reply but I will not keep going at it. I am a real man and have better things to do than name call with a little sissy boy.

IroNat actually went easy on you.  Fucking Retard.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2023, 04:28:26 AM »
well once again in true get big fashion we have a cross dressing dick sucking love it up the ass semen slurper making his stupid off topic comments. And that would be IRONAT!!  Couldn't just answer a question could you fudge packer? It is because of losers like you that decent real humans who love to work out laugh at Getbig. It is filled with people like yourself IRONAT who obviously has no idea what bodybuilding is or what being a man is. Now do your parents a favor and just go off yourself. They will be relieved and very happy due to you being such a huge disappointment to them. They were actually hoping to have a boy who would one day turn into a man but instead they got a boy who turned into a tranny fag.  Oh and go ahead and reply but I will not keep going at it. I am a real man and have better things to do than name call with a little sissy boy.

Welcome to the Thunderdome, f*ckface.

Relentless458

• Getbig II
Re: fags
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2023, 09:59:01 AM »
Hahahaha......OP is so embarrassed for being outed a dumbass he erased/edited his original post. Lmfao.       Welcome to getbig indeed dumbass. Now carry on with pinning test prop and wonder how it could raise testosterone levels so fast hahaha like a true idiot

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: fags
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2023, 08:03:01 AM »