Author Topic: 22 yo clean vs Bhank at 46 yo decades of drugs.  (Read 10587 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 22 yo clean vs Bhank at 46 yo decades of drugs.
« Reply #250 on: April 25, 2024, 02:33:18 PM »

Hmmmm okay Bianca - You're entitled to youre worthless opinion.
Carry on living in your make believe tough man role in your head.

Brian in a nutshell

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: April 25, 2024, 02:35:00 PM »
I will no one is going to disrespect me there or anywhere else if they did why wait they can come see me today

Brian hypothetical question. If you were walking on the beach and somebody  came up to you and said excuse me, Madame or Bianca, what would you do?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: April 25, 2024, 02:36:10 PM »
Brian hypothetical question. If you were walking on the beach and somebody  came up to you and said excuse me, Madame or Bianca, what would you do?

any normal confidant man would just laugh

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #253 on: April 25, 2024, 02:36:31 PM »

I would break your fucking jaw you don't have the balls to say shit to me in real life

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #254 on: April 25, 2024, 02:37:17 PM »
Brian in a nutshell

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Yep that sums up Bianca 1 pec 2 chins very well

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: April 25, 2024, 02:37:33 PM »
I would break your fucking jaw you don't have the balls to say shit to me in real life

Lolol, we all saw the video of you hyperventilating in Home Depot. Once you found out Josh might be there. You wouldn’t do anything in real life. Your own wife calls you, Brianna.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: April 25, 2024, 02:43:27 PM »
Lolol, we all saw the video of you hyperventilating in Home Depot. Once you found out Josh might be there. You wouldn’t do anything in real life. Your own wife calls you, Brianna.

Josh is not going to show up in Vegas you all know that right? He is never going to show up anywhere. He is a pussy. He will never come near me. I would kill him and he knows it. That is why he makes videos and sends emails and calls and harasses people that is his arena. He is not a man he will not confront me in real life. I pray to god he grows a pair of balls and does someday but he won't. None of you will

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: April 25, 2024, 02:48:02 PM »

Bianca , why is it so many here on Getbig are always humiliating & belittling you without any
Fear whatsoever & it is just you who attracts so much abuse - what with you being such a tough man
& lethal opponent don't you think you'd command some respect?  Yet you have None, Nada, Zero respect
From anyone no matter how much you Huff & Puff & Threaten folk. 🤷🏻‍♂️  🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Personally I think you're a Prize 🤡

HTH
 ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: April 25, 2024, 02:50:52 PM »
Josh is not going to show up in Vegas you all know that right? He is never going to show up anywhere. He is a pussy. He will never come near me. I would kill him and he knows it. That is why he makes videos and sends emails and calls and harasses people that is his arena. He is not a man he will not confront me in real life. I pray to god he grows a pair of balls and does someday but he won't. None of you will

And neither are you just in case....

PS, Josh steps up when he needs to
https://twitter.com/WayneMantykaCTV/status/1408932556800675849

Yvette Kayter credits Josh Rehaluk with saving her life after he jumped in to stop a random attack outside a Regina shopping mall. Yvette was struck with a metal pipe, and Josh took a blow to the head but helped apprehend the attacker.

When did you last do something to help anyone?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: April 25, 2024, 02:52:42 PM »

Bianca , why is it so many here on Getbig are always humiliating & belittling you without any
Fear whatsoever & it is just you who attracts so much abuse - what with you being such a tough man
& lethal opponent don't you think you'd command some respect?  Yet you have None, Nada, Zero respect
From anyone no matter how much you Huff & Puff & Threaten folk. 🤷🏻‍♂️  🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Personally I think you're a Prize 🤡

HTH
 ;D

You have no fear because you are anoymous online. You would absolutely respect me in real life. By all means come disrespect me in real life I will see the fear in your eyes. Not one person in this world disrespect me in real life. Not one I would love for you to try and be the first

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: April 25, 2024, 02:55:03 PM »
You have no fear because you are anoymous online. You would absolutely respect me in real life. By all means come disrespect me in real life I will see the fear in your eyes. Not one person in this world disrespect me in real life. Not one I would love for you to try and be the first

Your ex did, thats why you hate her so much...
Pretty sure the cops who turned up when you were abusing your girlfriend disrespected you as well

Has anyone actually ever given you respect?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: April 25, 2024, 02:55:35 PM »
Double chin lol you know angles matter your face is going to look a lot different if someone is below you with a camera. Here is my face right now do you see a double chin? Fuck no now go ahead and tell me how ugly I am and how my hair sucks while ignoring the fact that I have never had a double chin in my life

Lmao at you sticking your neck out out to hide your disgusting double chin.

You won't post a pic side on and we all know why dough boy.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: April 25, 2024, 02:57:56 PM »

Wake up Bianca it is not just I who disrespects you & had zero fear its pretty much every poster on Getbig
😂🤣😂🤣😂
Its hilarious you huffing & puffing & getting so angry you could squash a grape.

You're a Prize 🤡

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: April 25, 2024, 02:59:50 PM »
Your ex did, thats why you hate her so much...
Pretty sure the cops who turned up when you were abusing your girlfriend disrespected you as well

Has anyone actually ever given you respect?

I would beat the respect out of you. Most of these guys whatveer but you yeah I owe you an ass whooping old man or not you talk a lot of dumb shit.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: April 25, 2024, 03:01:11 PM »
I would beat the respect out of you. Most of these guys whatveer but you yeah I owe you an ass whooping old man or not you talk a lot of dumb shit.
Psst... Brian, you EARN respect.....did your father never tell you this?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: April 25, 2024, 03:01:40 PM »
Wake up Bianca it is not just I who disrespects you & had zero fear its pretty much every poster on Getbig
😂🤣😂🤣😂
Its hilarious you huffing & puffing & getting so angry you could squash a grape.

You're a Prize 🤡

Uh huh let's see which one has the balls to disrespect me in real life. I am calling it right now not a single one of you. It will never happen. You will all call and harass promoters contestants at shows I go to but not one of you will show up and say shit to me. Pussies all of you

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #266 on: April 25, 2024, 03:02:42 PM »
Not one person in this world disrespect me in real life. Not one I would love for you to try and be the first

Clegg, those skateboard dudes, your baby mom's best friend, the SCN, Spaulding, etc....

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: April 25, 2024, 03:04:11 PM »
Uh huh let's see which one has the balls to disrespect me in real life. I am calling it right now not a single one of you. It will never happen. You will all call and harass promoters contestants at shows I go to but not one of you will show up and say shit to me. Pussies all of you

And thats exactly why you have such a big mouth
You know people cant be arsed coming half way around the world looking for a faggy high pitched squeaky kunt

Then why the fuck are you still here if thats what you think?

You think by some miracle you are going to win people around here?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: April 25, 2024, 03:05:10 PM »

Ahhhhh Big Bad Bianca - Come to England & I'll introduce you to as many as you want who would
Gladly call you to your Face & For certain you'd Shit yourself & do Fuck all except agree with them
As the shit runs down your legs.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: April 25, 2024, 03:11:08 PM »
Lmao at you sticking your neck out out to hide your disgusting double chin.

You won't post a pic side and we all know why dough boy.

Exactly this. This potbelly pig is so petrified of posting a side pic or the picture of his crown because of his double chin, turkey neck and absolute bald spot on the back of Head.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #270 on: April 25, 2024, 03:27:22 PM »
Whatever I won the show get over it. I will win again. I will also fuck you up if you called me Binca in real life you are bitch hiding behind a computer.

Just like you did the "murder/death" to me when you walked right on by me.  You are pathetic and if you tried to harm anyone here, you would be in jail a very long time and your wife would not do a thing because she would be free of you and your ego.

STFU you wanker.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: April 25, 2024, 03:39:06 PM »
Ahhhhh Big Bad Bianca - Come to England & I'll introduce you to as many as you want who would
Gladly call you to your Face & For certain you'd Shit yourself & do Fuck all except agree with them
As the shit runs down your legs.

HUZZAH! 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: April 25, 2024, 03:54:25 PM »
Just like you did the "murder/death" to me when you walked right on by me.  You are pathetic and if you tried to harm anyone here, you would be in jail a very long time and your wife would not do a thing because she would be free of you and your ego.

STFU you wanker.

He is a very sad delusional man child - has no friends/ family largely hate him / drug addicted & a Liar.
Clearly he doesn't go out in the real world very much let alone out late at night on the weekends to any
Major town or city.
If he did he wouldn't have his Billy Big Bollocks Bravado not for very long as he'd be taking a pavement
Nap & wondering WTF hit him.

A Spoilt rich kid with no idea how rough / violent life can get in an instant.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #273 on: April 25, 2024, 05:04:08 PM »

Bhanky,
Will you leave a note with the security guard at the gate which is one mile from your house to let one of us Getbiggers inside so we can come to your house and disrespect you?

Also have you gotten any offers on the house?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: April 25, 2024, 05:14:16 PM »
Bhanky,
Will you leave a note with the security guard at the gate which is one mile from your house to let one of us Getbiggers inside so we can come to your house and disrespect you?

Also have you gotten any offers on the house?

All the offers so far have been disrepectable...He had murder/deathed them all and he be now expunged.  'n' sheit.